The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The hoax site...

This is my theory. Either MJ went through yet even more extensive plastic surgery, to look like someone totally different so he can walk amongst us undetected, OR MJ mingles with the other impersonators walking around out there to remain undetected. Take your pick.

No sorry i would never believe that, i think people are clutching at straws! Also i am sorry but you can tell the difference between Michael and an impersonator!

No sorry i would never believe that, i think people are clutching at straws! Also i am sorry but you can tell the difference between Michael and an impersonator!

I agree with you Michael's Wendy....I could imagine a lot of people would be able to tell. All of this just confirms what I don't really want to acknowledge myself - that MJ truly is dead and gone.

I agree with you Michael's Wendy....I could imagine a lot of people would be able to tell. All of this just confirms what I don't really want to acknowledge myself - that MJ truly is dead and gone.

Unfortunately yes... I dont want to believe it but there is no solid proof out there that he is still hear :(

And yes people can say there is no solid proof he is gone but i sat through that memorial and saw his little girl shed tears i saw his mothers face at his funeral and i saw the sadness in his best friends eyes I am hating to say it but thats all the proof i need :(

Either MJ went through yet even more extensive plastic surgery, to look like someone totally different so he can walk amongst us undetected, OR MJ mingles with the other impersonators walking around out there to remain undetected. Take your pick.

yeh.. i don't think so. i don't think that would be the case.

i sat through that memorial and saw his little girl shed tears i saw his mothers face at his funeral and i saw the sadness in his best friends eyes I am hating to say it but thats all the proof i need :(

& thats all i have.

Last edited:

I post on hoax forums on a regular basis and I just want to say that people who post there are just like you and me, we are there to uncover the inconsistancies and oddities in the case of Michaels death. Nothing makes sense, open your eyes. Conrad Murray appearently admitted to killing Michael and he still has his medical license and he now signed a contract to participate in a TV documentary? Michael's will is being revoked. There are no photos of Michael from the O2 pressconference published in the OPUS book from his last public appearence when he was alive. There is proof that two different 911 calls were made that day and when Michael was rushed with ambulance no IV or medical equipment was installed next to him for lifesupport. We constantly hear two different stories. He was dead when found, he was still breathing in the ambulance with pulse.

There are too many inconsistancies and too much that point to Michael still being alive than being dead. And its not about denial, its more common sense. If you Google ''Michael Jackson is alive'' or ''Michael Jackson is not dead'' the numbers on the search engine is skyrocketing. People are beginning to wonder why nothing is happening in this so called death investigation.

In Brittany Murphy's case a hospital spokes person confirmed her death including her own spokesperson. In Michaels case it was Jermaine Jackson who announced him dead and all UCLA medical center did was to make a brief statement saying Jermaine Jackson and the Jackson family have given a statement. But nothing confirming from them. Dr Conrad Murray is still a free man. Do you really think this would happen if he died? No.

Secondly, the Jacksons dont seem too upset that he is a free man. I recall Marlon saying something like ''you know.. it is what it is.. what can you do'' when Larry King asked about Conrad Murray killing his brother. I also recall Kenny Ortega saying ''his death was unnecessary but I'll leave it at that right now''. No one seems to want to talk or express their anger towards the man who admitted to killing him, yet they seem perfectly okay with promoting their record lables, their movie sales and their tv-shows.

Have you even paid any attention to what Janet Jackson has said? In her ABC interview Robin asked her where she was when she heard the news of Michaels death and she clearly stated that she was in NEW YORK. But in her Bazaar interview she said that she was in ATLANTA. Even her manager confirmed that she was in ATLANTA. So why would she say she was in NEW YORK in the ABC interview? These people clearly dont recall the day of June 25ths events as clearly as I do. Because I remember exactly where I was that day.

I also want to say one more thing and that is I think Michael had very good reasons for hoaxing his death. You all say that he would never do this to us and to his children but if his life was in immediate danger and someone was threatening to kill him he was forced to do whatever necessary to keep himself safe and this is no longer about us, its about Michael and his family. How do you know he would not do this ''to us''? This is not about us. LaToya clearly said ''Michael is watching every single one of you right now. His family comes first and his fans come second'' and ''He appreciates everything you're doing, we're all watching''.

There have been several cases where someone who is under a death threat hoaxes his death in order to expose the threat or who caused the threat to that individual. Law enforcement actually use these methods in order to expose a hitman or any type of criminal activities planned on the victim.

I think the reason why some fans have a hard time believing this is because they would feel so betrayed by Michael for ''fooling'' us. But if you look at this through the eyes of Michael Im sure you'd know that he had good reasons for doing this and that he did not want to hurt us but he had no other choise but do proceed doing this. This is not about us.

I post on hoax forums on a regular basis and I just want to say that people who post there are just like you and me, we are there to uncover the inconsistancies and oddities in the case of Michaels death. Nothing makes sense, open your eyes. Conrad Murray appearently admitted to killing Michael and he still has his medical license and he now signed a contract to participate in a TV documentary? Michael's will is being revoked. There are no photos of Michael from the O2 pressconference published in the OPUS book from his last public appearence when he was alive. There is proof that two different 911 calls were made that day and when Michael was rushed with ambulance no IV or medical equipment was installed next to him for lifesupport. We constantly hear two different stories. He was dead when found, he was still breathing in the ambulance with pulse.

There are too many inconsistancies and too much that point to Michael still being alive than being dead. And its not about denial, its more common sense. If you Google ''Michael Jackson is alive'' or ''Michael Jackson is not dead'' the numbers on the search engine is skyrocketing. People are beginning to wonder why nothing is happening in this so called death investigation.

In Brittany Murphy's case a hospital spokes person confirmed her death including her own spokesperson. In Michaels case it was Jermaine Jackson who announced him dead and all UCLA medical center did was to make a brief statement saying Jermaine Jackson and the Jackson family have given a statement. But nothing confirming from them. Dr Conrad Murray is still a free man. Do you really think this would happen if he died? No.

Secondly, the Jacksons dont seem too upset that he is a free man. I recall Marlon saying something like ''you know.. it is what it is.. what can you do'' when Larry King asked about Conrad Murray killing his brother. I also recall Kenny Ortega saying ''his death was unnecessary but I'll leave it at that right now''. No one seems to want to talk or express their anger towards the man who admitted to killing him, yet they seem perfectly okay with promoting their record lables, their movie sales and their tv-shows.

Have you even paid any attention to what Janet Jackson has said? In her ABC interview Robin asked her where she was when she heard the news of Michaels death and she clearly stated that she was in NEW YORK. But in her Bazaar interview she said that she was in ATLANTA. Even her manager confirmed that she was in ATLANTA. So why would she say she was in NEW YORK in the ABC interview? These people clearly dont recall the day of June 25ths events as clearly as I do. Because I remember exactly where I was that day.

Someone from the hospital did confirm it i remember watchin that with my own eyes!!

I also want to say one more thing and that is I think Michael had very good reasons for hoaxing his death. You all say that he would never do this to us and to his children but if his life was in immediate danger and someone was threatening to kill him he was forced to do whatever necessary to keep himself safe and this is no longer about us, its about Michael and his family. How do you know he would not do this ''to us''? This is not about us. LaToya clearly said ''Michael is watching every single one of you right now. His family comes first and his fans come second'' and ''He appreciates everything you're doing, we're all watching''.

There have been several cases where someone who is under a death threat hoaxes his death in order to expose the threat or who caused the threat to that individual. Law enforcement actually use these methods in order to expose a hitman or any type of criminal activities planned on the victim.

I think the reason why some fans have a hard time believing this is because they would feel so betrayed by Michael for ''fooling'' us. But if you look at this through the eyes of Michael Im sure you'd know that he had good reasons for doing this and that he did not want to hurt us but he had no other choise but do proceed doing this. This is not about us.

I would never feel betrayed by Michael as i have said many times in this thread i want to find proof i want him to be away with his children, away from all the hurt and disgusting things that had been thrown at him however nothing stands out to me!!!

Dead body of impersonator? :unsure:
This is a crime.

Someone from the hospital did confirm it i remember watchin that with my own eyes!!

Jermaine Jackson made the announcement. I remember well that the Tohme was with him. Who should confirm the death was the doctor who attended the Michael at UCLA and not Jermaine or any other family member or someone from the team of Michael.

Where is the doctor who attended the Michael at UCLA?

Because when Michael came to UCLA was not given a medical report on his health?

This is the correct and normal when it comes to a celebrity.

Why would Michael want to do a comeback tour if he wanted to live his life in peace away from the crowds? That makes no sense. He wanted to do perfect shows for his fans.

But then I think something else. What if this reality show was part of the hoax plan all along?

I tend to think Michael is really gone, unforunately.

Something Big is going to reveal soon that is going to blow this hoax out of the water.

The truth will prevail ;)

Why would Michael want to do a comeback tour if he wanted to live his life in peace away from the crowds?

The question is if he ever planned a comeback tour in the first place. Michael has been mentioning for years that he is working on a ''movie project'', BET backstage on an interview and also with Geraldo Rivera interview. Coincidently and conveniently ALL Michael's rehearsals were shot in High Definition Quality with a mega expensive camera. This is the first time Michael has ever put so much effort, money and good quality cameras on just rehearsals. I think this movie was planned after all and I think this is the movie Michael was talking about when he mentioned several years ago working on a movie project.

His death gave him an income he hasnt had for years and if he was in debt he was able to clear out all debts by this hoax.

I thought I read somewhere soon after Michael's passing, when Michael was being compared to Elvis, that a lot of Elvis fans and others thought that his passing was a hoax, soon after Elvis passed. This is probably just kind of the same thing. I would love it if I found out Michael was still alive, but I'm definitely not getting my hopes up. I am leaning toward that he's not here anyway.

I thought I read somewhere soon after Michael's passing, when Michael was being compared to Elvis, that a lot of Elvis fans and others thought that his passing was a hoax, soon after Elvis passed. This is probably just kind of the same thing.
Michael and Elvis... Two stories, two lives, two careers, two trajectories and two deaths completely different. So, is not to make comparisons between the two.

The question is if he ever planned a comeback tour in the first place. Michael has been mentioning for years that he is working on a ''movie project'', BET backstage on an interview and also with Geraldo Rivera interview. Coincidently and conveniently ALL Michael's rehearsals were shot in High Definition Quality with a mega expensive camera. This is the first time Michael has ever put so much effort, money and good quality cameras on just rehearsals. I think this movie was planned after all and I think this is the movie Michael was talking about when he mentioned several years ago working on a movie project.

His death gave him an income he hasnt had for years and if he was in debt he was able to clear out all debts by this hoax.

Nearly everything these days is HD, so that is not unusual. Plus it was a coincidence that they even had the sound, someone said, "you know what I have everything" even though he was not supposed to have recorded it, he did it.

:agree:

The way they handled Brittany Murphy's death truly convinced me of something not adding up with Michael's situation. Everything that could have been done differently was done differently.

And no, No official from the hospital has spoken about Michael's death to date. You must have been watching the press conference made by the Coroner, who spent hours delaying their extremely brief statement.

In Brittany's case, the coroner conducted a phone interview with Nancy
Grace.But with Michael's death, they kept delaying their appearance by hours which left people wondering when are they really going to say something?

Forgot to mention that the head Coroner resigned immediately following Michael's death. I mean tell me, is it all a coincidence?

From the start, nothing's been consistent.

Last edited:

The more people are involved in a hoax scenario the more it risks of failing.
Has anyone thought of that? Coroners helping,family helping,friends helping,doctors helping, how many people should conspire for this hoax? and to convince who? us? this is ridiculous. The ones that should be convinced of his death are the ones that harmed him and would continue harming him.
But with all the noise and the leaks of info,they would be the first to know it was a hoax.
Target missed.

has anybody more information????

i want to believe that he is alive. Help me please.

Something Big is going to reveal soon that is going to blow this hoax out of the water.

The truth will prevail ;)

You mean that it is true or false?

I'm currently working my way through the videos of MJfanforeverandaday on youtube as TheBob suggested as he seemed pretty convinced by them.

People who were around MJ keep saying things that I think 'are they teasing us', 'are they meant to be making it sound that way', 'was that choice of word on purpose' etc. Sometimes I think La Toya is playing with our brains with some of the things she says.. Maybe I'm interpreting them wrong though, one of the This Is It dancers said the other day '2010 won't know what's hit them' .. that could be interpreted in lots of ways.. but guess how I interpreted it.

As I said before, I'm open minded. Though in my opinion if there was a hoax I don't think it would be preplanned in the way that there was never meant to be any concerts - I don't think MJ would put everyone through all that. If there is a hoax, it will be because he had no other choice.

There are some hoax theories that are just silly.. but the ones I take notice of aren't ones with just theory, but ones based on facts and evidence that they show. Like I said though, the big thing stopping me believing the hoax is the emotion shown by members of the family - Paris (memorial) and Katherine (funeral) and Jackie.

I wouldn't be taking any notice of this hoax thing if I just wanted it to be true.. and like I said there is no evidence that tells me 'he is definitely alive' but there are a lot of things don't make sense.

I can't believe that fans/people spend time on these sites. Remember when Princess Diana was killed, there was a rumor that she was alive and 'kept' in some castle.

i,ve never heard a rumor that diana was alive.and i live here in the u.k,i do remember there being conspiracy theories that she had been murdered,but i never heard a rumor she was alive,

Never heard of that either....
But a rumor is something else than this.
There are a lot of strange things that just don't make any sence.
I don't know for sure if he is alive but I don't think it is a total waste of time that people investigate this.

But you know, it's really weird, because they are making themselfs suspicious by not showing an open coffin like they did on james brown and that sort of stuff.. Maybe i just want too much for him to be back:(

But you know, it's really weird, because they are making themselfs suspicious by not showing an open coffin like they did on james brown and that sort of stuff.. Maybe i just want too much for him to be back:(

The family would probably have been able to see him (open coffin) before the funeral.

From 7.48 .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2u5JYTa4vg never noticed that before. I'm not talking about the supposed body moving, we all saw that before and everyone said it was a camera trick. Though actually, now I see this video it must have moved because the straps which were over it, strapping it to the board when it went in, were removed. Why would they unstrap the body before unloading it? .. then we have the RTL video.. and I can see how all this can fit together..(but then RTL went out of their way to show that their video was fake).

by the way, i know this doesn't prove he's alive. the youtube person who posted this video has a whole series of videos pointing out 'strange' or questionable things (not that i agree with everything they say).

Last edited:

this is the first time i write here though i am always lurking in here... i suppose i desperately want another reality than the nightmare we are living in since that black day...i donu...
but to be honest, when i am totally desperate and i come here to the IU and the hoax site thread, i feel kind of rest, very very tiny glimpse of hope...
and like you all, i am not talking about the silly hoax theroies but about the inconsistances, the shady comments, the aftermath and all...but then paris's speech stops me and it melts all my hopes down coz knowing Michael as we do, we know he cant leave his children even if his life was in danger..so here we go again: entraped in the bitter reality.
but i just wana say, sometimes it eases my pain when i read some of the intelligent remarks in here that point out to something other than what we all experienced. this being said, i think that even if this was a hoax (which i sadly believe is not), but just if, then i think it won't be ever revealed and Michael wouldn't come out coz it would blow up all the aims that it was first done for...

it's just unbelievably uplifting to entertatin the thought that he is still alive... smiling somewhere on this earth...............

I don't think he will come back either if he's still alive.

My emotional feelings have been in a rollercoaster ever since I started to read and watch video's about the hoax.
I really don't know if he's still here on earth but if he is I'm sure his kids know.

Back