The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

What I find odd about what Oxman said about Frank calling 911 is that he just came from where Michael and Dileo were. He knew he was going to the media. Why he thought Frank called 911 I dont know.

I wonder what Alvarez's movements were once MJ went to the hospital.

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

What I find odd about what Oxman said about Frank calling 911 is that he just came from where Michael and Dileo were. He knew he was going to the media. Why he thought Frank called 911 I dont know.

I wonder what Alvarez's movements were once MJ went to the hospital.

This is true too..because all he cared about was finding the CNN truck....I DO find that part baffling as well..WHY did he say he thought that Dileo called 911....when he said that ..to me..that placed Dileo at the house .....ever since we first heard that...I STILL thought that Delio was there at the time of the 911 call..it just seems quite odd to slip up and say something like that...of all things to say ...he specifically mentioned Delio's name......Now why would he think that Frank was at Michael's house??....This is a good question.

got this from the hoax forum,, very weird seems to be 2 MJ's shopping at the Ed Hardy store, wearing a green jacket, fedora and glasses.

[youtube][/youtube]

got this from the hoax forum,, very weird seems to be 2 MJ's shopping at the Ed Hardy store, wearing a green jacket, fedora and glasses.

[youtube][/youtube]

Its not 2 MJ, its a mirror reflections. Confirmed at 100%, I dont want to explain it again here..

Thx for the video Arabiangirl but i think Calotte12 is right. It might be a lil hard to see if u do not watch it carefully though. Watch one of the children mask.

Last edited:

Maybe it's Klein, I hear he has the same jacket. :giggle:

This is true too..because all he cared about was finding the CNN truck....I DO find that part baffling as well..WHY did he say he thought that Dileo called 911....when he said that ..to me..that placed Dileo at the house .....ever since we first heard that...I STILL thought that Delio was there at the time of the 911 call..it just seems quite odd to slip up and say something like that...of all things to say ...he specifically mentioned Delio's name......Now why would he think that Frank was at Michael's house??....This is a good question.
I told myself I would stop doing personal research/investigtions regarding this whole thing but I couldn't help it lol...Can anyone get a screenshot of the 911 call? On a hoax forum it is said that the 911 screen actually states that the call was made/originated from a Beverly Hills Hotel. And wasn't Frank supposedly @ a Hotel during this time?

Here's the link of the discussion.
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath....2001&p=85249&hilit=beverly+hills+hotel#p85249

Last edited:

I told myself I would stop doing personal research/investigtions regarding this whole thing but I couldn't help it lol...Can anyone get a screenshot of the 911 call? On a hoax forum it is said that the 911 screen actually states that the call was made/originated from a Beverly Hills Hotel. And wasn't Frank supposedly @ a Hotel during this time?

Here's the link of the discussion.
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath....2001&p=85249&hilit=beverly+hills+hotel#p85249

here u go, heres what i could find ;)

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited:

[youtube][/youtube/
Thanx but I can't see anything or click anything for that matter, am I supposed to put it in my address bar?

Edit: I think something in the url address is wrong, its not working for me.

Thanx but I can't see anything or click anything for that matter, am I supposed to put it in my address bar?

Edit: I think something in the url address is wrong, its not working for me.

oops i fixed it, there u go

[youtube][/youtube]

Thanks , so the address that the call originated from is: 9641 sunset blvd as it appears on the screen.

I googled it and sure enough, the address came up as a Beverly Hills hotel in CA.

Last edited:

Thanks , so the address that the call originated from is: 9641 sunset blvd as it appears on the screen.

I googled it and the address came up as a Beverly Hills hotel in CA.

Extremly weird, again.

Its not 2 MJ, its a mirror reflections. Confirmed at 100%, I dont want to explain it again here..

Sorry, but I've got some photos that PROVE it is NOT a mirror. Still photos. In one image he is holding a package. In that same photo, "the other one" isn't holding a package. In one he is facing forward. The other one is also facing forward. A mirror would show his back, not facing forward. And so on. I don't have time right now to hunt them up, but they are in that thread that was posted at the time. (If anyone can find it now. It must be pretty far back.)

Whatever. Not that important in the larger scheme of things. .. . given everything. . .

I have studied the video closely and I remember the day this happened we were all asking the same thing, is there 2 Michaels.

But you can see one of the kids masks move at the same time as well as when MJ opens the newspaper or whatever he is holding, they both move at the same time.
April 27th 2009:
http://www.mjjpictures.com/2009/various/edhardy/edhardy.html

Last edited:

Just look at the door, you will learn everything. Theres 2 door.

If you dont see it now, ill show you in photo.. lol im tired going to bed:p

I googled it and sure enough, the address came up as a Beverly Hills hotel in CA.

woaw.. never heard about this before....very weird..

I am going crazy here.
And I honestly want to thank DI for all those weird things that were discovered and all of you guys. You are amazing. I have a few ideas of my own....why he did it, if he did it.
You know...I am really tired when others call me crazy. Call me whatever you want, I don"t give a damn.
They were also calling me crazy in 2005 when I believed in Michael.
I am not a crazy person.....but even those who ridicul the "hoax" theorie have to admit that there are just way TOO many inconsistencies about all this.
I would be perfectly satisfied if he never shows his beautifull face as long he is good and safe.
I don"t know.
And I also want to say that this is the best MJ board in the world and I wanna thank the mods for letting us discuss. You are the best.:big_boss::thumbs_up:

BLACKORWHITE Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:20 p.m.

And for this reason God sends them a power of deception because they believe the lie

"... So brothers, stay strong and keep the lessons that I have given you ... They grant you the strength to do and say everything is good." ".. You, brothers, do not be weary in doing good. If anyone does not obey to these instructions, take note and stop contact with him, so ashamed. But do not treat him as an enemy, but reproach him like a brother. "

- Jermaine .... keep an eye on him and the Jackson's twitter, I said long time ago ...

- Michael wanted to do concerts at the 02 Arena in London, finally to return to dance for the fans, for his children, because it was the right time, because now they have grown up enough, they would saw the father in "action" and because AEG had already made a request earlier to do the show at the Arena. But above all because he loves to dance and sing for him this is pure art.

- B.Oxman knows, but I can tell you nothing about him.

- love, always love... even when it seems impossible.

- AMA, the opening of Madonna .... he was not there, but he has responded well, Michael does not hate Madonna and vice versa, do not you listen to rumors ...

- In Neverland, from what has been told to me, there is a recording studio, where Michael worked often.

- Jeny Jackson investigator? But there is no secrecy? It seems strange to speak of her investigations by msn. Michael is not threatened and not he has not put on weight.

- In these days I have more work than usual, this is the reason for my absence.

- The Date of the hoax June 25, before it was better than after for Michael's safety.

-There 's a reason for the delay of the "bam"

-Give time to Michael and investigations, it is all set.

-Paris is a very sweet girl, she behaves like that because that's a private video, in which the child is quiet and she knows that his father is alive, she is having a normal carefree attitude.

- I would love to have Michael in the forum ... at the end.

- He will Return, and he has not ever changed his mind, I repeat he does not want to live in hiding.

- Bashir? I Do not think he knows!

- Creditors.. will they get tired?!

- There will be other beautiful songs.

- Jason Malachi is connected with our king of pop.

- Tohme is good.

- http: / / twitter.com / LMPresleyReal is not Lisa.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:31 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
you know if there will be footage of the funeral and after the burial .. in the DVD? THANKS AS ALWAYS

Answer:
In extras contents there is a little something.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:33 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Good evening Black, is there a reason why Oxman chose Italy to say that the photo of the ambulance is a fake, or was it just a coincidence?

Answer:
Good evening Simon
there are no particular reasons.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:44 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

- Michael has some unreleased songs and he intends to publish, but this will happen when this story will end.

-Tatiana Thumbtzen I know who she is, but she knows nothing unfortunately.

- About Thome Thome I can not tell you much, but he has not threatened Michael.

- The Rabbi's book is speculation. Michael has not taken it very well.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:46 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Munich is not the key of the story.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:47 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black, in addition to the previous question ... I would also like to know if the BAM will be always by 25 .... I did not understand this story of the court! Does it Confirm by 25 June?

Answer:
I confirm, by 25 June, wait, we'll see some beautiful news

Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:49 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I wanted to ask ... what do you mean with "there's a reason for the delay of the BAM"?
Will the BAM be after June 25? thanks ....

Answer:
Sorry guys, maybe I was not best expressed, that answer is related to a question made by an user in the previous posts, where I was asked why there were delays of the return.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:53 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black I'm confused about Thome Thome.
In your first post you said Thome is good and now that he had Threaten him.
Now my question is: Is Thome Thome a good person to Michael or not?
Hugs to you

Answer:
good person

Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:54 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hello, thanks for the words of before
Here, the Michael's voice?

Answer:
Sorry Paris, I see nothing.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:55 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
hello Black, the other day I red in this forum about a certain Joanne Thomae .. I don't know if she was his girlfriend .. anyway does she know something? is she still in contact with him?

Answer:
An old flame. She doesn't know anything.
The only woman Michael loved and she knows everything is LisaMarie ...

Posted on 2/19/2010, 9:58 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
is he really Michael?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UARol4rGFxs&feature=player_embedded

Answer:
no,he is not him!

Posted on 2/19/2010, 10:00 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

- 4 Months, patience and understanding ...

- Alvarez now protects the children.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 10:10 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

The false death was not intentional, unfortunately Michael had to do it.
Lisa and Michael have always loved, but Michael after the end of their relationship felt hurt. Then their lifes have taken other roads.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 10:44 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

- "Light up your face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness". Big clue, always Jermaine.

- loveliveforever I was referring to the concerts of 02 in reply to a question, when I make a list like this, it is because I respond to questions from previous posts.

Question:
There will be other news that may hurt us in this hoax?
though we know that Michael is good, some things we really don't like to listen and we want Michael with us soon.

Answer:
Yes there will be, you must have all the possible patience.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 10:57 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
I wonder if you know the reasons why Michael hesitate to return to his fans .. I think I have read in previous posts that he is now finally "out of danger" .... why to wait? what is the point? would not be better also for Dr. Murray?
We all know that the reasons which led MJJ to fake his death are related to the threats that he received ... why now it seems that the reasons are becoming different others?

Answer:
The system is wrong
Trust me there is a motivation. Murray has a contract, so there are no problems for him.

Edited by Fragolina Velenosa - 20/2/2010, 18:01

JustAnotherPartOfMe
Posted on 20/2/2010, 21:53

Jackson Five

Group: Member

Question:
Hi Black. I’m glad to hear from you. I’m a newby here, but I’ve been reading your posts for a long time. Could you please explain who is Alvarez and what is his role? Thanks.

Answer:
A.Alvarez is Michael’s bodyguard, and his children’s. He was the man who called 911, you can hear his voice.

Question:
When Michael heard that Mr Chandler had committed suicide and his son finally admitted the truth, how did he react?

Answer:
He didn’t rejoice at the suicide, Michael doesn’t hold a grudge against anyone, he is a nice person. He had forgiven Chandler’s son a long time ago.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:00 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=105563199470425&ref=mf
Hi Black, is this Mike? You can hear his voice clearly… thanks.

Answer:
Yes, it’s him in the video you posted for me.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:04 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hi Daniela, does MJ realize that many people are really, really hurt for this hoax?
I’m sorry, but I’m on the fence, I think I’m going to quit because I can’t stand such a rollercoaster of unanswered questions anymore…

Answer:
I’m sorry you are going to give up, but I know you cherish Michael in your heart.
We only have to wait.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:09 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
My last question: is there a chance that one day, after it is all over, he comes to Italy? Maybe to do a concert?

Answer:
I do hope so.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:14 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Black writes:
GET READY FOR ANYTHING.
SHAMONE!!!
I’M CLOSE TO YOU, GUYS, AT ANY TIME, REMEMBER THERE WILL BE HARD TIMES.
I HEARTILY RECOMMEND YOU, BE READY.
DON’T FORGET MY WORDS.
DON’T GIVE UP, NO MATTER WHAT YOU HEAR.
LIE IS NOTHING BUT TRUTH IN DISGUISE.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:18 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Black writes:
TIAI
REMEMBER MARCH.
KEEP THIS MONTH IN MIND
TOGETHER WITH THE INFAMOUS WEBSITE.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:20 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Shall the BAM occur within June and not later than 25Th? May that occur even before June 25th?

Answer:
Not later.

Question:
more suffering, then…
Why does it have to be this way?

Answer:
Because you’re going to understand in the end.
LIE IS NOTHING BUT TRUTH IN DISGUISE

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:24 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
IS MICHAEL FEELING FINE?
Michael here: is it a dream?

Answer:
Michael here is not a dream, it’s happening already…
He is fine, I repeat once again.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:26 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
BLACK DO YOU MEAN HE IS REGISTERED AS A USER, UNKNOWN TO US???
OR IS HE JUST READING?

Answer:
no comment

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:27 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:

Sorry Black I’m insisting on this question: why did they record WATW in Neverland?

Answer:
It is Michael’s project, he cares very much about it, he wants to do something for Haiti and those children.
Neverland is the only place.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:30 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
A large staff is needed to record a video including so many performers. How is it possibile that nobody spilled the beans? Michael didn’t show up, instead?

Answer:
What is your opinion?
Never mind, he didn’t show up, and he is not the green man.
The green man is for something different I cannot reveal.
Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:35 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Black writes:
Somebody is translating for him.
Bad news won’t be about Murray, we’re going to hear about him later on.
Again, remember
MARCH
News about the hoax

Question:
Hi Black! I’d like to know what was Michael’s reaction when the boy, I can’t remember his name even though I read it millions of times, has belied all the accusations he had made in the past?

Answer:
Truth came out at last, after those horrible allegations.
Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:38 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black, if the video was supposedly shot in Neverland some of the performers are aware of the hoax just because they went there, aren’t they?

Answer:
Yes, they went there to record the new version of the song.

Question:
I’m sorry for asking this kind of questions, I just can’t understand the sequence of the facts.

Answer:
Never mind, no need to apologize.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:40 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Daniela can we meet you when it’s all over?

Answer:
Of course.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:43 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Black,
do you know if he reads German forums too and maybe forums from other countries?
Hugs to you

Answer:
Collaborators read various forum in countries

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:45 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Black writes:
NOT MANY CLUES IN SANREMO FESTIVAL, TOMORROW. THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD DO IS LISTENING TO THE TWO SONGS SUNG AND DANCED BY MR PAYNE AND THE DANCERS.
MICHAEL COMMUNICATES THROUGH HIS SONGS.

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:51 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Could you please mention the most important dates among the ones you gave us? Absolutely not to be missed?
Is it true that Michael is training now? Is he doing this because he plans going on tour with his siblings?

Answer:
MARCH

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:54 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
You said Michael communicates through his songs, so he is behind all this, I mean, do the dancers and Payne know? Don’t they?

Answer:
Yes, I wrote it in my previous posts.
THIS IS IT

Posted on 2/19/2010, 11:56 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Hi Daniela,
speaking of MARCH, are you referring to TIAI date?

Answer:
Yes.

Posted on 2/20/2010, 00:06 a.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
You said that March is the most important because of TIAI day, but if March is the most important, shouldn’t we expect a sudden development?

Answer:
April should be followed
March should be followed for the hoax

Posted on 2/20/2010, 04:23 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Bow writes:
- Michael is not in Neverland now.
- Michael did not expect such a wave of emotions. I really think he is touched by this.
- March is not the most important month, but it is important to follow because of the hoax. Good news.
- Yes, they went to Neverland to record WARW, Manhu. When this comes to an end, it will become known. Many things will be revealed. Something was disclosed even earlier, for example Michael picture lying on a stretcher.
- His comeback will upset many people in a very sensational way, that’s just a general opinion.
- Clues have been spread for us all. But many people didn’t open their eyes.
- Many people who didn’t know about the hoax in the beginning, are now in the know. At the very start, only few trustworthy people were aware….
- Only a few performers recording in Neverland knew, Michael didn’t show up there, none of those who ignored had no doubt whatsoever.
- The reason underlying Michael’s disappearance is very serious, although other reasons also exist. Michael intends to show something, get his message through.
- When Michael is back, nobody is going to criticize him, at least this is my belief, he did it for our sake.
- On June 25th Michael flew away from LA by plane.
- The autopsy is fake, amongst other things because no corpse was there. First and foremost it is inconsistent, so many mistakes in medical reports.
- I repeat. Michael never was in Italy during the last months.
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAxTYemoQM Michael left us a message. Murray is one of the mainstays of the hoax. Yet, not everyone got this message. You’ll understand in the end.

Posted on 2/20/2010, 04:32 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
About the infamous L.O.V.E. … isn’t it simply an acronym? Suppose Ortega used it just to drive believers mad?

Answer:
No, he didn’t. Mr. Ortega NEVER speculated on Michael.
L.O.V.E.
Unconditional love.
Ortega knows it.
His twits are never posted by chance.
Alwais, please understand no speculation is being made by anyone. I wish to make it clear for you all.
Mr. Ortega
Sony
The family
TII dancers
and others.

Posted on 2/20/2010, 04:34 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Why are you stating that Michael’s message did not get to everyone? Is there anything he expected from us? Is there anything more that we can do?

Answer:
Just look at how many people pointing their fingers against dr. Murray…
Judging before a verdict, before setting things straight…
Is this LOVE?
That is the test we are all going through, either believers or not, dead or alive he may be… this is not the point.
There’s too much paying attention to what other people say (i.e. Karen, Oxman, family, newspapers).
You are supposed to think by yourself, don’t let anyone brainwash you.

Posted on 2/20/2010, 04:42 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
It is easy for us talking about LOVE, but asking non-believers to LOVE Murray, to forgive him, not to feel angry is so hard. Forgiving somebody that is supposed to have killed (although out of negligence only) someone you cherish means going on the verge of sainthood. It is impossible that EVERYBODY, or even half of the people are able to get to this.

Answer:
This is the reason why he is coming back… By the way, we are not dealing with forgiveness, but being careless of what people say, not being brainwashed by the press…
Lie is nothing but truth in disguise.
Do you remember how was Michael slandered when he was charged for child molestation?
How many people condemned him right away, without evidence?
Now that evidence came out… it’s too late, or that’s how it seems.

Question:
Who created and spread l.o.v.e. acronym? Is it Ortega’s or Michael’s? So many speculations here… Thanks.

Answer:
It’s Michael’s. The acronym is often reported by Ortega and several TII dancers.

Posted on 2/20/2010, 04:45 p.m. - user Blackorwhite

Question:
Actually, you cannot make allowance for a believer condemning Dr Murray before the trial, but you cannot expect a non-believer not to judge the doctor, since “reality” is that Michael was “killed because of his negligence”…

Answer:
This is true, you are right, but the point is that many people are being carried away.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhAxTYemoQM&feature=player_embedded

Only the media are speaking, did Murray ever speak?
Think about it, guys.

Edited by Anly- - 21/2/2010, 08:36

Who is this Black Or White guy ? wtf?

someone on a Italian forum who says she is in contact with a source close to Michael

About the 2 MJ, you can see the separation of the mirror and the wall by my long line, its only one mirror. You can see the reflection of the door and the big black monster. Its only a mirror :p

2mj.png

got no idea I've only visited that forum once don't even know if there is a twitter adress

DI, i thought we said to ignore the ignorant, just pretend theyre not here!!

I love your new siggy :)

Yeh a video was posted here before for that. I don't understand it. Frank said a fan called him to tell him about MJ. A fan..? Maybe Frank decided to call 911 too.. or is it the same call with Alberto? Strange.

Who is this Black Or White guy ? wtf?

someone on a Italian forum who says she is in contact with a source close to Michael

Yeh.. I wouldn't put too much attention on that person... just stick with factual things.

The aggressive tone in here is really disturbing! Can you all just calm down?!
Just a reminder as well, 10 disrespectful posts to other members and 7 day bans are being carried out.

Back