The I got my TICKETS thread [ Now with a poll ]

Got a ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The I got my TICKETS thread

This is a nightmare :bugeyed

everything I pick it's saying not avalible ARGH!!!

How are you all getting tickets? :lol:

How many are you ordering?

Oh dear.. you do realise those are some of the best tickets in the house?

Have you ever been to the O2 - these are rubbish seats and I would never ever sit there. Check the plan and you'll see what I mean. I got offered the section that's on the slant, not straight on which is what I wanted. I reckon the straight bit of 112 is being sold at the £770 price.

Anyway, patience prevailed and I got Block 111 row R - yes!

i managed to get my tickets about 2 minutes before 7am. veryvery lucky. we got offered block b at about quarter to 7 then it sort of all cut itself off so no one could buy any (think they realised their mistake)

well happy with block 112 though :D

Out of curiosity, is there anyone who was able to also buy the "This Is It! Michael Jackson - The Aftershow" ticket? :scratch:

My wait time has been 15 minutes for 25 minutes now...........

After 20 mins having been at 5 and then risen to 15 mins at 5 past 7, it still says 15 mins or more! :(

July 14th!!!

2 tix Block 103 Row L

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Chicago Representing at the O2!!!!

July 10th, Sec BK 103, Row J, Seats 118-119.........not really happy with these but at least I'm going!

Is block B any good then?? I'm towards the back of B1 (BK B1 row W). :(

Block C3 row D so right at the back of the floor but im tall so it should be all right and i dont care coz i am GOING TO SEE MICHAEL JACKSON OOOOOOOOOOMG

Block A3 - Cant believe it - someone slap me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how will we be able to sale/trade tickets on viagogo if we won't have the tickets in hand until 7 days prior to the event?

Mine has finally gone down to 11 mins... Just keep waiting people.

:no: no tickets yet for me either. I had some, but I had picked the wrong date by mistake, now I'm just waiting...:angel:

"Your wait time is approx. 15 minutes or more"....It has been saying that for the past 15 minutes. ARGH! How is everyone getting the tickets?

sunnyday81....those are quite good seats really! dont worry you'll still get an amazing view :)

Bullshit!! Im sorry but bullshit!

I have just waited 40 minutes almost in line for my tickets only to be told my tickets were reserved in another browser! I PICKED BEST AVAILABLE! JUST GIVE ME WHATEVER THE BEST SEATS ARE :|

Now I have to wait in line again :(:'( This is absolutely ridiculous. The 02 site isnt even working! :|

Trying online is awful :lol:

The time don't go down WTF?????

I am in a queue on O2 now they are playing Michael :wild:

Hurry up and get me a line already :rofl:

Well guys, im out of the running. Due to the rules around international despatch (fed ex option only 7 days before the concert and MUST be signed for etc etc) or post (2 days before the concert WTF?? Who can get from australia to UK in 2 days like that??)

I will be travelling before and after the concert dates and so would not be around to sign for tickets, or collect them in the post and make it to UK in time... so thats it for me. Sometimes I really hate living in Australia.

Im happy for you all, glad the real fans got to go and got some good seats

xx

When I started 45minutes ago, it said "Your wait time is app 15 mins or more".. After half an hour of waiting, it said "1 minute left" and then suddenly a message appeared saying "A server error has occurred please try again later". :cry: :cry:
It's very frustrating getting that close and then having to start all over again :(

Bullshit!! Im sorry but bullshit!

I have just waited 40 minutes almost in line for my tickets only to be told my tickets were reserved in another browser! I PICKED BEST AVAILABLE! JUST GIVE ME WHATEVER THE BEST SEATS ARE :|

Now I have to wait in line again :(:'( This is absolutely ridiculous. The 02 site isnt even working! :|

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! I was at 5 mins, then it said that, then I had to start again at 15 mins for ages!

At least now I am down to 3 mins...

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!! I waited a half an hour only to get "There was a problem with your request". DAMN IT!!!! DAMN IT!! DAMN IT!!! AAARGH! :rant: :rant:

This is so frustrating!! :(

Back