The I got my TICKETS thread [ Now with a poll ]

Got a ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The I got my TICKETS thread

On my third try the tickets werent available. I clicked flaming best available!

I've also been waiting for 1,5 hours now...nothing! :(
I can't believe they released the tickets before 7am.... SO unfair!!!

But congrats to the lucky ones on here!

Block B2 for Friday 10th July :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
I can't believe it... :bugeyed

huh?? i got no email?? damn what the f...is going on? did anybody know if the concerts are all sodl out???????

it think that it's mad wrong that some got on before 7am. UGH!

Now what im most mad about is the fact that I closed my first page down that only had 1 minute on my first attempt, cuz it was taking long. I thought the site was messed up so like a fool I closed it opened another and had a 15minute wait. Now I have no tickets. I shot myself in the foot.

My O2 password stopped working! It doesn't accept it anymore! wtf!? Is it because I opened a new search window by mistake?
At least I got 1 ticket with my AEG code, so I'm ok for now, but it still sucks! I was supposed to buy one for my friend, too!

I got opening night but selected £75 and 'best available' and still ended up on the 4th tier!! But better than nothing I suppose!

Does anyone know how many tickets are available on the PRE-sale?

i got the first concert wed 8th!!!!!! i had more trouble getting on here than ticketmaster,block 108,AHEEHEE,BOW!

i got the first concert wed 8th!!!!!! i had more trouble getting on here than ticketmaster,block 108,AHEEHEE,BOW!

AAOW, HEE! etc :bugeyed

you got opening night tix, well done! :bugeyed I figured it would be hardest to get those so I went for friday 10th and got one

aaaaaahhhhhhh :bugeyed

GRrrrrrrr, second time . I Also got that problem with the site ! ! ! That;s why I hate online ordering ! ! ! ! !! !

hey guys where can you do this!???!!! at jacksonlive.com?? tell us? i did get nothing^^

Keep the faith!!

I've been waiting nearly 2 hours too I hate this I just want one ticket!!

Is anyone still getting tickets now or are they all sold out already? I've been in a neverending queue forever.

Hey guys... you can't have 2 browsers open. You will lose your ticket in the first browser. I think maybe that is what has happened to some of you. They warned us about that.

I can't find any tickets any date any seat!!!! Ticketmaster makes me sick!!!

maby there all sold out????? this couldnt be happening right??? if their sold out i will hate michael organisation! sell tickets befor 7am and let them be sold out huh this is just great!!!

WAAA....... i have tickets!!!!!

14 th july 4 tickets.....

we are going with the two of us and have two tickets we want to swap for16 th of july!

I GOT A TICKET! July 12th. BK 108. No idea where that is and how good it is. Didn't have time to check the seating plan, and now that I look at it I still don't know where that is. :scratch: Anyone know? Can one even see anything from there? :lol: I bought a ticket to the After Show party as well. No idea what that is and if I'll go, but it didn't cost much, so I thought better buy it than be sorry! :lol:

18th July, wooooo! I'm the happiest man on the earth! :D

Back