The I got my TICKETS thread [ Now with a poll ]

Got a ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought I ticket for opening night on viagogo- it's in 106 K :)
My other ticket was bought in ticket master during the general sale. It is for the 16.7 which is now the second show and is in 413 C.

I origionally (in the presale) bought a ticket for the July 14 show which was pushed back to March 6th 2010 but I'm still happy since now I also have a ticket for the last show which is cool :D that one is in 108 J

Now I only have to hope that I'll have enough money to travel twice lol :angel:

The reason I'm not saying I have tickets is that as long as they're not in my hands I can't be sure lol- I really hope they get here (Israel) soon :angel:

Is anyone from here near me in one of these shows? It would be awesome to sit next to a fellow fan :cheers:

^^hahahahha
that's what I've been doing too!!!
from 400 row W!!!! (opening night) to A1 row K..
from 113-A1 row A..
from 107-B2 row A..

So suddenly I had a LOT of tickets to get ridd off..which wasn't the hardest thing to sell..

the thing with viagogo though is that now we're getting closer they release all the GREAT tickets for a cheap price..maybe even cheaper than the original ticket we had in the first place which was more in the back..and now you can get nearer the front for even less.. weird system

^^ I get a nice seat! (at least for me!) Block 111 row F!
I'm really happy about this seat!
I will have a better view then the block 407! :p :D

haha you never know what Mj does this time. might be some surprises.. like...use a crain for BJ and throw it when he's up in the air! hahaha
U NEVER KNOW :D

:lol: Or maybe he will say: "Billie Jean... is not my lover!! and this hat is for you Ian!"
And at this moment, the spotlight will show me and Michael will walk until my seat! :wild:

:lol: *Crazy thoughts*

^^ phahhahahahahha :lol: too funny!!!
yeah he might will NOW if he's reading this thread :lol: you are putting IDEAS into Michael's head!!!

Back