The I got my TICKETS thread [ Now with a poll ]

Got a ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got ticket Bk106 row F :wild: Man i was shaking!!!

Does anybody know if there is a good view or if something might be obstructing?

I think thats a good place to be, Better than being at the back on floor level as you would have to see over eveyones heads. Where you are is just raised so you'll be able to see over them all. lol

I have that block Row H for one of my nights too. :yes:

Wow, my first post here :)

I got bk 105 for Aug 28th in the presale! That's level one, at the end, opposite the stage.

Although I'm very happy to be going (and I really feel for those who didn't get a ticket, because, trust me, I've been one before!), I can't help be a little bummed, lol. I had 7th row center at a Prince show years ago and really good, close seats to Prince in Seattle in 2004. Why Prince?! Why not Michael?!! It's like a running cosmic joke, lol. We couldn't afford the VIP tickets, but at least we'll be going!!! Still seriously ticked off about that 4 ticket limit thing, though!!!

I would like to get your advice. I have two tickets to two different shows but they are too far apart and I can't stay in London for that long so I will give one to a friend of mine who didn't manage to get a ticket. But I would like to know which is a better seat.

My first ticket is for July 14 BK 108 Row N seat 234

My second ticket is for August 3 BK 420 Row H seat 937

Which has a better view?

Thanks to anyone who answers :flowers:

is block 108 row h anygood?as i got this on presale wednesday 6:58am

Is anyone going on 24th Feb I haven't read that date in anyones post yet:S Do you think the finale would be good? x

Re: The I got my TICKETS thread

:punk:I finally got tickets thanks to someone giving me a code!

I am so happy now. bk12 row x

I know its sidestage, but does anyone know if these are good seats or not? I just don't want to end up staring at his ass all night. Or do I???:scratch::wild:

:woohoo::woohoo::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

LMAO

well, I know a lot of people wouldn't mind that... :punk::rofl:

After all these nerve wrecking days I got my tickets and now I really need some rest lol

I have tickets for the 24th august and 14th januari. I'm still trying to get A1,A2 or A3 tickets for affordable prices though. I want to see Michael up close and personal ya know ;)

^you should try ticketmaster, those are the cheapest vip packages you will find.

im going 28th August, in row B2 , cannot wait, not a s close as A row, but fantastic tickets nevertheless!!

Well done to you all getting to see him! believe me where ever you are, you will not regret or forget seeing The king oF pOP!!

Terry

It will be the most emotional and maybe the best imo concert, because it will be the last in England........ever!

long way to go in between before he gets to his 50th,although he will pull out all the stops for the last show he wil be drained,who wouldnt.
for actual performance wise maybe a concert in the middle will be the best,but who would miss opening night :)

I'm in block 111!! row C, but idk the seats yet cuz I had to buy them off of viagogo. Either way they will be good, but I hope they are closer to the stage rather than farther!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I can't wait!! And if anyone is going to the September 21st concert I will be in the prettiest dress I have ever owned because there is no other event I will ever go to that will be more special than this one, so I'm dressing up for my baby!!! :D

I'm in block 408, row A... not really too thrilled about the seats, but i'm SO HAPPY THAT I AT LEAST GOT A TICKET! :D I'm going july 26. LONDON BABY

I have extra tickets for July 18th and 22nd in BK 101, ROWS M & S....set of 4 and a set of 2...they are great seats, 1st tier if you look at seating chart.
I was really lucky last night and my sister stayed up to help me (I am in USA).

HOWEVER I DON'T WANT THEM :( Not because they aren't great but because now that more dates have been released I changed my mind what I want to do....

I don't want to spend money to go to London unless I can be really close to the stage, so today I took a VIP A2 4th row ticket for 800 pounds (which of course I am panicking about a little bit haha) for his birthday show. SO I have these extras now for July. I can't go in July and then again in August so I am giving up my July tickets.

PM me if you want.
I have ticketmaster confirmation/proof.

How much do you want for your tickets? As i need some so that i can take my daughters if you as i was unable to get any on Friday, if you still have them am very interested are you selling them for face value?

Assuming the website I bought from is legit, :angel: I'll be there for the Feb. 20 show!!:holiday:. Nosebleed seats, but I'm just grateful for the chance to go. This'll be my 1st MJ concert EVER!!! Soso excited:heart::heart::heart:

I bought two tickets during the presale for the July 30th show. I received an email confirming the purchase but the tix have not been dispatched yet (its too early anyhow) My question is :can i remove my credit card from the website, i mean when you go to ur TM account and that u click on "Edit billing info" u can remove ur credit card. Will i receive my tix if i remove it? Im asking as i do not like to leave my credit card on the internet.

I bought two tickets during the presale for the July 30th show. I received an email confirming the purchase but the tix have not been dispatched yet (its too early anyhow) My question is :can i remove my credit card from the website, i mean when you go to ur TM account and that u click on "Edit billing info" u can remove ur credit card. Will i receive my tix if i remove it? Im asking as i do not like to leave my credit card on the internet.

yes you will still receive your tix.. you have your confirmation # and your cc has been charged so you are all set to go.. i did the same thing.. once i got my info... i went back and deleted my cc# from there site.. only ppl that got their actual tix are the ones that stood in line for them at the box office. they have to print up the rest of the tix for all the ones that ordered online.

I don't have a ticket :( I'm still hopeful though that there's some way me and my two friends could get ones! *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
I'll be there in Sept. Not gonna say which date and what seat LOL but I'm extremely happy.

Patience is definitely a virtue. :)

I checked my "purchase summary" on my ticketmaster.co.uk, what does it mean when it reads "FEDEX SECURE OVERSEAS DISPATCH" with a date following it? I hope its not the date ill receive ma tickets as the date is after the show.
Same problem, it says:

FEDEX SECURE OVERSEAS DISPATCH
Tmuk Overseas Post, ,
14/01/10 - 23:00

And the concert I ordered, it's at September:bugeyed

I finally got my tickets! omgg!!!!

i have 2 tickets in Section B1, Row A, are they good seats??

Im coming all the way from Australia.

Back