The I got my TICKETS thread [ Now with a poll ]

Got a ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finally got my tickets! omgg!!!!

i have 2 tickets in Section B1, Row A, are they good seats??

Im coming all the way from Australia.

OMG YAH.. floor seats.. there are like three block sections on the floor and u're in the second block section (B) and you have the first row in that block! Where'd you get them? :O

I got tickets!!!! Can anyone tell me how good these seats are? I have a general idea thanks to the O2 plan:

BK 108
Row S
Seats 228-229

Thanks!

yeah I've got them!!!
:) I can't wait!!! just thinking about it makes me cry :(!!!! been a dream for 14 years!!!
watching history live now on dvd..AND GOING INSANE!!! lol!!!!
going to 7 dates this far including front row,4th,6th row :wub:

^^ah noo that would have been much MUCH more cheaper :(
got front row from viagogo.
But I see now the prices there are so high lately!!!!
the price wasn't too bad when i got them. still OVER THE TOP expensive though :S
but I couldn't sleep outside o2 since I'm from Norway and just got home from a london trip =/
anyway, like I say to everyone.. to see him live. can't put a price on that :wub:

4th and 6th row was VIP packages from ticketmaster(actually seem quite cheap to me now after seing the VIP packages on ebay and viagogo)

and then i have some regular price ones:)
in block 112, 107 and B2 :)

8th, 10th, 16th, 26th of july and

7th, 9th and 23rd of january. i might buy one more for january or july idk yet .

8th, 10th, 16th, 26th of july and

7th, 9th and 23rd of january. i might buy one more for january or july idk yet .

WOW!!!

Roxanna you rock! :punk::punk::punk::punk:

How did you get so many tickets? - And how on earth can you afford it?¿¿?

Congrats!

lol thanks. i got one of them from ticketmaster, one from seatwave, one from a fan and the rest ones from viagogo. i have spent a fortune though.

I got a ticket for the 23rd of January, block 105. Woooo! :D

I got tickets in block 406 on the opening night. Was kinda hoping for something nearer to the front after I paid £75 a ticket. . But oh well. . Its the King of music!

Rumor has just been started that MJ is having talks with Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and Timbaland to guest star in several of his shows in order to keep the shows "fresh"

Still trying with all my might to get these tickets :(
I don't know what I will do if I don't - I seriously gotta calm down! BUT I CAN'T! I love Michael so much!!

I'm going:

July 13, A1
July 16, B3
July 18, FRONT ROW
September 27-FRONT ROW
September 29-FRONT ROW
March 1st, B2
March 3rd, 102
March 6 2010, B2

I'm going:

July 13, A1
July 16, B3
July 18, FRONT ROW
September 27-FRONT ROW
September 29-FRONT ROW
March 1st, B2
March 3rd, 102
March 6 2010, B2

thatss quite a line up... i am still very jealous :p haha.. i am trying to get opening night tickets.. may have found block 418 row a what you reckon?

thatss quite a line up... i am still very jealous :p haha.. i am trying to get opening night tickets.. may have found block 418 row a what you reckon?

:lol: Yeah it is..
My bank account is stating to feel it:(

Well! I can't get more tickets from Viagogo used my limit which is 6 tickets.... I'll just have to wait for the next ticket sale:timer:

Well! Sections: 101,102,103, 111,112
Any seats in A Block and B is good:yes:
Go for those:cheeky: :hug:

Back