The "I'm Going Alone" Thread...

ok kool, do you have msn?

I see your from the US, me and a mate from work are goin backpacking around america in may for 4 weeks haha, its gonna be amazing!!!!!!!!!

Jackie x

Oh wow. I so want to do that some day both in the US and Europe. I was just talking to a friend about doing it. The hostels in Europe seem to make it affordable. In the US you can camp. I took my cousin from Denmark and her grandson across the country a couple of summers ago. It was a graduation present to her grandson. I am from Wisconsin. We drove as far as the Black hills in South Dakota. We camped in state and national parks all the way. The US has great state and national parks. Her favorite was the Badlands. I hope you get to see it. You will never see anything else like it. It is my favorite place.

I am not on msn but I do use skype and paltalk. Right now I am working on my thesis and am dead meat if I don't make some headway today so I'll have to catch you later.

Oh wow. I so want to do that some day both in the US and Europe. I was just talking to a friend about doing it. The hostels in Europe seem to make it affordable. In the US you can camp. I took my cousin from Denmark and her grandson across the country a couple of summers ago. It was a graduation present to her grandson. I am from Wisconsin. We drove as far as the Black hills in South Dakota. We camped in state and national parks all the way. The US has great state and national parks. Her favorite was the Badlands. I hope you get to see it. You will never see anything else like it. It is my favorite place.

I am not on msn but I do use skype and paltalk. Right now I am working on my thesis and am dead meat if I don't make some headway today so I'll have to catch you later.

Yeah ive noticed all the national parks in the maps especailly california

kool it all sounds great!

I dont mean to be rude but could u tell me a little about yourself hehe

Info about me: Im Jackie, im 20, live in a kool village in suffolk, have a naff office job, but i will get out of there lol, erm......... oh yeah i love having fun and laughing n stuff

so what bout u??

Jackie xx

im going alone for the opening concert in 2010...this will be my first time flying cross half globe. before that, i have to wait 10 months!. what a torture!

anyway, i can use this 10 months to recite more english words, to familiar with the traffic and hotel~~~AHAHAHA

I'll be going solo on Jan14th. It will be my 1st time traveling abroad alone. I just plan on sighting seeing day before and evening B4 MJ's show. I was wondering is anyone going to the after show party? I was going to go, but due to traveling alone, I'd be afraid to travel alone on the tube in London too late on my own at the night.

Hi, I`ll probably be going on my own for two of the concerts but as none of my friends or family are MJ fans I`m used to going to concerts and parties on my own. There`s nothing to worry about though, I always find other fans to talk to and still have an amazing time! Is anyone going on the 29th September or the 18th February?

I'll be going solo on Jan14th. It will be my 1st time traveling abroad alone. I just plan on sighting seeing day before and evening B4 MJ's show. I was wondering is anyone going to the after show party? I was going to go, but due to traveling alone, I'd be afraid to travel alone on the tube in London too late on my own at the night.

I am going to the after party but you don't necessarily want to follow me. I tend to get lost a lot.:D

Since I'm going to the 26 & 28th of July shows, I'll have to fill time on the 25 & 27th. To be honest, just looking at sites isn't all that exciting to me, so hopefully there's some museums and things of that nature that are a bit more fascinating to fill time. I'm thinking of going to the arena early just to hang outside, I'm sure many fans will be there.

I don't want to go alone at all. GoD I wish I had an mj fan friend. My sisters are going with me but they are not fans and they couldn't even understand WHY I wanted to go to more then 2 shows. Then they say stupid little thing that annoy me that i wouldn't get with a fan friend. Also I feel like "they just don't get it".

I'm in a catch 22. Go alone or go alone (mentally). UGH!

what would you do??

what date are you going?

Since I'm going to the 26 & 28th of July shows, I'll have to fill time on the 25 & 27th. To be honest, just looking at sites isn't all that exciting to me, so hopefully there's some museums and things of that nature that are a bit more fascinating to fill time. I'm thinking of going to the arena early just to hang outside, I'm sure many fans will be there.

hey im going on the 26th so if you want someone to hang out with i dont mind hanging out with you. i was thinking of doing the same thing you no going early outside the arena and seeing other fans and stuff. so if you wanna we could talk and stuff and meet up on the 26th??

xx

My family and friends wouldn't allow me to travel alone and plus I rather travel with someone anyways.. I'd feel safer and it would be more fun. Hmm.. once I get some things sorted out and confirmed, I'll start looking for a travel buddy. xD

I'm going alone, on January 23rd. I'm really scared. I've been to London before but never alone. And I hate travelling. I'm not a good traveller and I'm gonna have to go there and back on the train alone. It's gonna take hours. Ugh... I have an anxiety disorder so it's gonna be a nightmare. I'm gonna get so many panic attacks it's gonna be insane. Eeeeek... :worried:

hey im going on the 26th so if you want someone to hang out with i dont mind hanging out with you. i was thinking of doing the same thing you no going early outside the arena and seeing other fans and stuff. so if you wanna we could talk and stuff and meet up on the 26th??

xx

Cool, let's keep in contact before the show and maybe we can get some other fans to join in.

i am going alone as well i dont know any other fans!

so if anyone is leaving from Paris to attend the concert on the 28th of august well maybe we ll meet in the eurostar train station!

My parents are coming with me to London. But I'm going alone to the concert on July 8th.
To fans who live in London, is it save to wander around and use the tube alone at night in London? I've never thought about it before, but you hear stories here and there... :bugeyed

I don't want to go alone at all. GoD I wish I had an mj fan friend. My sisters are going with me but they are not fans and they couldn't even understand WHY I wanted to go to more then 2 shows. Then they say stupid little thing that annoy me that i wouldn't get with a fan friend. Also I feel like "they just don't get it".

I'm in a catch 22. Go alone or go alone (mentally). UGH!

what would you do??

what date are ur tickets for?

I have a problem. I want to go. I have tickets (i think) . I have the money. But no one will come with. Everyone is acting really tight with their money. I mean I am not going to pay for their plane ticket. The only person I can ask right now I'm scared because after meeting him they personally don't really like him. Anyone else I know that knows him thinks that I shouldn't go all the way to England and it makes me feel bad But I want to go see him. Should I go or not???

I have a problem. I want to go. I have tickets (i think) . I have the money. But no one will come with. Everyone is acting really tight with their money. I mean I am not going to pay for their plane ticket. The only person I can ask right now I'm scared because after meeting him they personally don't really like him. Anyone else I know that knows him thinks that I shouldn't go all the way to England and it makes me feel bad But I want to go see him. Should I go or not???

When are you going? Who is "him"? o.o

him = Michael Jackson
and I think I got tickets for July and September (if it works out) but I'm not sure if I'm gonna go

Who cares if they don't like Michael Jackson? You do, the trip isn't for them, it's for you. Go, it's not like chances like this come around every day.

I look at it like this: Miley Cyrus is so popular people pay $2,500 for tickets and people traveled the country to see her. I wouldn't go see her if she was playing a free concert in my backyard. But I'm not going to hate on the people who wanted to see her.

Michael Jackson is a pretty popular dude, and I won't hesitate to go see him in concert. If your friends won't go, go by yourself. And if you can get one to go with you, I bet you they end up surprised at how much they love the concert.

Who cares if they don't like Michael Jackson? You do, the trip isn't for them, it's for you. Go, it's not like chances like this come around every day.

I look at it like this: Miley Cyrus is so popular people pay $2,500 for tickets and people traveled the country to see her. I wouldn't go see her if she was playing a free concert in my backyard. But I'm not going to hate on the people who wanted to see her.

Michael Jackson is a pretty popular dude, and I won't hesitate to go see him in concert. If your friends won't go, go by yourself. And if you can get one to go with you, I bet you they end up surprised at how much they love the concert.

Lol @ mention of Miley.

Anyways, I agree with you. My family members aren't very fond of him and I don't really know anyone here who loves him.. hmm but I managed to find a friend here to be my travelling buddy and discovered that she likes him. :O

I'll be going alone on the 8th, looking to hook up with some fans, drop me a PM.

I'm going with a friend in London,but alone at the concert :(:(:(..... I'll be there for the opening night ! :yes:
July 8th,Bk A2, row H,seat 20 ........anybody near me ?.?..?..:angel::angel::angel:

Back