The King Of Pop Limited Edition Lithograph Book - Preorder Today

Ha, how dare you pay for an education rather than buying this limited edition masterpiece!!! By the way, I wanted to tell you that while I was in a cab this week, the driver played that song you shared with us--the one with the video with the umbrellas that used Michael's picture. What a small world. We are making Michael connections all the time.

wow... thats pretty cool. Small world it is. :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Unless you are a millionaire I can't believe some people would be silly/stupid enough to buy this :doh:

For THAT amount of money? No thanks.

:giggle: I was just thinking the excat same thing, I know that it's limited edition and only 1000 of these were ever made, but still I don't think its worth it.

I didn't even get the Opus because of its price. I just can't afford this for a book. And even if I could, I really don't think it would be worth it for the amount of time I'll actually read it.

Don't worry you aren't the only one that didn't order the Opus... I never order it because of its pricing too, I mean it was just a stupid price just for a book

My thoughts exactly! I got the email earlier and could not believe those prices. I already got the opus and don't think that was worth the money, so won't be doing it again.
Same here, haven't even taken a second look at my Opus ever since it arrived last year, it's laying around fully packed, as I opened it just once only, btw did any of you ever get that extra thing (dont even remember what is was) that was supposed to be sent separately or needed to be printed out, or something?

These prices are outrageous, I only paid 100 bucks for my TII tickets, to see MICHAEL live, what makes these people think I (we)'d be ready to spend this kind of money on a book?!

Yea I got my opus reality card, want platinum 1 :)

Are you seriously going to spend all that money on a BOOK? It's not worth it! People just want to milk in as much money as they can by benefiting from Michael's death, and I really doubt any of the money spent on these books will go to Prince, Paris or Blanket.

I wonder if the estate have a say in this or I missed it somehow. I never was able to buy the opus simply because I can't afford it and even less the outrageous prince for this. Hell I can't even go to the Cirque shows because of the prices!

WTF!
those prices are outrageous!
how dare they..this is not about his legacy, no about the money ..
I have the opus book, it's a nice book, but I never read it ..

I rather go on holiday with my girlfriend ..
enjoying and listening to her mj experiences which are amazing..
than buying a book I would never read ..

I totally agree with you guys. There is no way I will ever spend that kind of money on that book. And I thought it was bad enough that I spent the kind of money that I did on the Opus book when I had pre order it.

Same here, haven't even taken a second look at my Opus ever since it arrived last year, it's laying around fully packed, as I opened it just once only,
The day I got the Opus, I managed to take it home with me (it almost broke my back in the process) and I opened carefully the package, with the OMG-WHAT-A-GREAT-SINGLE-MJ-STYLED-GLOVE they included :)ermm:) and took many pics of it to share with my friends who couldn't afford the book. Then I talked a lot about it with them and went to bed and 20 minutes later we had that horrible mega earthquake and tsunami in Chile....

so....

I never felt like opening my Opus again :doh:

btw did any of you ever get that extra thing (dont even remember what is was) that was supposed to be sent separately or needed to be printed out, or something?
no, they didn't.
basically, they just sold lies about that thing.

The book is beutiful, though.
Worth having for a fan, no single question, mainly because we know Michael approved it. That's really the main thing about it.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought their prices were ridiculous. $695 and $395? Who are they kidding? I'm surprised someone at Sony even had the guts to write those numbers. Most fans couldn't even pay that much for a Michael Jackson concert!! What makes them think we'd pay it for a picture book of a painting we all have in digital hi-resoultion? I would discourage anyone from even thinking about buying this, hopefully Sony will come to their senses someday..

The Opus would at least be worth it. From what I can tell this is just a series of close ups of the big poster and then some random writing? Like seriously, what the hell is this thing that it should cost that much?

The day I got the Opus, I managed to take it home with me (it almost broke my back in the process) and I opened carefully the package, with the OMG-WHAT-A-GREAT-SINGLE-MJ-STYLED-GLOVE they included :)ermm:) and took many pics of it to share with my friends who couldn't afford the book. Then I talked a lot about it with them and went to bed and 20 minutes later we had that horrible mega earthquake and tsunami in Chile....

so....

I never felt like opening my Opus again :doh:

no, they didn't.
basically, they just sold lies about that thing.

The book is beutiful, though.
Worth having for a fan, no single question, mainly because we know Michael approved it. That's really the main thing about it.

It's a COFFEE TABLE BOOK

ridiculus.... one the price and to that is a amount that is way to less and ridiculus... the prices could go to 2000 on ebay.... its ripping peoples moneyy... for what???

They should have at least a bargain version where it comes with a poster instead of canvas.

Back