The most awful book on Michael......how do we stop it????

:bugeyed

My goodness!!!!!

This is a big HELL-TO-THE-NO!!!!!

Please find the author so I can punch their teeth out! This is absurd and disguisting, the description is just.......

Macaulay Culkin is 29 years old, I'm not sure how old Omer Batti is but he must be around the same age...

They're old enough to say if MJ did anything like that with them...and they haven't because he obviously DIDN'T.

Chandler and Arvizo...lol, just lol.

No idea who this Barnes person is, though.

About the Author
A Michael Jackson fan since the King of Pop's childhood rise to fame with the Jackson Five, Carl Toms is a veteran journalist who was based for many years in the Middle East.

wtf?? then why is this schmuck writing this book? go to HELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

The release date is being timed to coincide roughly with the one year anniversary of his death.

Ugh.

About the Author
A Michael Jackson fan since the King of Pop's childhood rise to fame with the Jackson Five, Carl Toms is a veteran journalist who was based for many years in the Middle East.

wtf?? then why is this schmuck writing this book? go to HELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah ditto to that.

If I see any in a shop I will take them all and burn them.

:bugeyed

A veteran journalist and a Michael Jackson fan writes a book like that? I'll only buy that claim if the people who believe that will buy my premium holiday condo by the sea in the Sahara desert! :banghead

I hope people whose opinions matter will arrange meetings with their laywers and stop the book. It's just madness... :no:

Oh, and do those people with fancy titles who 'recommend' this as of yet nonexistent book actually exist? I mean, I know some, say, weightloss aids etc. have had photos of 'doctors' who don't really exist to back up the claims they make about the products. Hmm... Also, is the author real or an alias? He's conveniently lived in the Middle East in recent years?

Last edited:
OK, apparently the people mentioned as recommending the book do exist. However, did they actually see/read/recommend this book? This much in advance? I doubt it. Google seems to know nothing of the author. Hmph...

Horrible - we need to contact the publisher i think. I don't know whether it'll do any good though! I don't think anyone's going to buy a trashy book like this anyway tbh. Hope it makes no money!

I had to block out what this corny bum ___ man wrote how dear he omg all lies this man should be gunned down sorry to say but he not a damn fan just a imposter

guys the estate can do NOTHING against these people , the law does not protect the deceased's reputation . unless Mac, Lisa marie or anyone else mentioned in the book sued , and not on the basis of protecting the deceased from defamation but that THEY were damaged by the claims in the book , there is no legal action the estate can take , not even mj's kids when they grow up can sue for defamation or slander .

the Arvizos can now publish a book with all kinds of lies or anyone else and no one can sue them NOT EVEN HIS FAMILY OR THE ESTATE .

You are sadly right, Soundmind. My hope is that anyone mentioned in the book would sue for libel or whatever. But this can likely be done only after the book comes out and those concerned are alerted about it (and read it). It is likely no amount of fan protests will stop the book from coming out (you know, all publicity is good publicity).

I remember a stupid book about Michael Hutchence was stopped when a number of people mentioned in the book kicked up a storm and threatened to sue the publisher. So, they dropped the book but only after it had come out.

I still feel Michael's family should say something against the claims at least if and when the book comes out. Hopefully someone (or many) will file law suits. Fans can still write to the publisher, at least after the book comes out. I'm pretty sure the book won't sell but perhaps the author is just looking for his fifteen minutes in the spotlight. I hope he just gets two minutes...

I can just picture the headlines. The trashy tabloids will love the book...The best thing would be that the book wouldn't come out at all (probably a vain hope) or that it would not sell. Actually, I'm sure the book won't sell well. The author will get his couple of minutes in the spotlight, though..

There's nothing we can do other than ignore it.

If we start campaigning, we will only draw attention to it.

Ugh... this makes me feel rather sick :(

I suspect you're right though, mjlover1988

There's no info on this author but I will doubtlessly complain if it is released since the info will surely be on the book, and how to contact publishers, author, or somebody about this bullshit!

About the Author

WHAT?!?!?!!
michael fan? why thet FUCK is he writing this shit then?!!?

We should stop this.How could anyone want something like this released?The world is sick!

I haven't clicked the link but it doesn't sound good from your comments.. :( I can't believe this.

Why do people do this?! A fan too??

Right whether it'll help or not maybe we should contact the estate.

Jackson estate PR company - Sunshine and Sachs. http://www.sunshinesachs.com/
I found an email address it says its for someone at sunshine and sachs frogozo@sunshinesachs.com

Raffles - questions@rafflesentertainment.com

Jackson Brothers - alljack5ons@yahoo.com or info@point7entertainment.net

At least we can inform them, and they can do what they think is best. I can't guarentee that our emails will be read/replied to though.

I'll also contact someone who might be able to tell them.

Forget a campaign.. we don't want to draw a lot of attention to this garbage

Last edited:
I don't understand who this book would appeal to bar Diane Dimond. If I didn't like someone the last thing I would want to do is to read a book about them and I don't see why any fans would buy this? You know what, I'm sure if anyone can do anything about this it would be the estate. Doubt we will be able to do anything. I am almost certain if the estate took them to court they could have it banned, could someone alert the estate?

^ I'm not worried about people buying it, because I don't think they will, but I am worried about the media picking up on it and using it as another excuse to print rubbish.

OK I clicked.. I read this link - http://www.ipce.info/newsletters/e_27/mj_1.htm

[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]Michael plainly had a fantastic rapport with kids: he loved them; they loved him. And that love was mutually expressed in physical, sexual ways. For those of us who have studied the evidence of Michael’s numerous “special friendships” with boys over the years there really can be precious little doubt about it. And that is great! It’s wonderful and should be celebrated, not hidden away and denied.[/FONT]
What the heck?! Is this a joke..

guys the estate can do NOTHING against these people , the law does not protect the deceased's reputation . unless Mac, Lisa marie or anyone else mentioned in the book sued , and not on the basis of protecting the deceased from defamation but that THEY were damaged by the claims in the book , there is no legal action the estate can take , not even mj's kids when they grow up can sue for defamation or slander .

the Arvizos can now publish a book with all kinds of lies or anyone else and no one can sue them NOT EVEN HIS FAMILY OR THE ESTATE .

That really really sucks! Ugh.

Is there anyway to contact the author and ask him what the heck is making him write this book? :bugeyed

It says Omer is mentioned in the book, he has become part of the family so he could do something. We should try and make them aware of it anyway.

However, the press would be all over it, probably more so than if it was just ignored.. hmmm...??

Back