The Over Zealous fan who has gone on the Attack of You?

The "Over Zealous" fan in this case also, out of pure jealousy and fear of another fan getting too close; making up lies about fans in order to isolate them from any possiblities of getting in good with anyone on Michael's official team.

These fans are out right scary because they seem so friendly and nice on the outside but their true nature can't be hidden for long and they can be horrible malicious individuals. It doesn't matter what they have to do they will do it to get where they want to be. Doesn't even matter if their actions would harm Michael they just need the satisfaction of getting to a level where they are important in his world. It's truely sad and they can be a serious danger to know.

Fan club President's and Admin. have also been at odds because of the sly work of the Over Zealous fan.

At odds wouldn't be the appropriate term nor would sly. Concerned would be more accurate. That particular type are dangerous to anyone who they conceive as in their way and that includes any successful site admins. It's sad to watch but their compacity of rational thought is clouded. Anything they do isn't "sly" it's usually at the expense of others.

I hope with this thread being moved, fans will know its here.

This is a community issue so unless peeps aren't interested in the community runnings then they will see it. If they aren't interested they certainly won't bother in the Michael Mania section which is where this was before.

This problem that we have in our community isn't limited to just this board, it has happened with several MJ forums.

That's because the people in question tend to go to several boards not just one.

Last edited:
Shannon, Thank you. You seem to really understand what I am trying to say.

L. J., I don't think it would be a good idea for me to go into more detail. Like shannon pointed out, these type of fans, "over zealous" and the wanna be "in the know", type, go from board to board under different names usually; creating drama.

i\i missed the word zeaulous now i understand what it means a bit better i dont see what their fun is to destroy other pples fun and reputations with making up stories they wont get any more popularity or get any closer to mj so whats their idea behind this then?

You all know I have no tolerance for this kind of behaviour, being an admin and co owner also makes me able to do something about it in a major way with no questions asked, with this in mind I will make it my work to stamp out any kind of hurrasment stalking or hate towards others, we are ALL fans we ALL have a right to be here we ALL should enjoy the very place I have spent my life building with the my co owners.

Therefore a warning goes out to all those who hate/hurrass/stalk others I am after you.

Regards

MJJC Admin

This is good to know. Thank You Mr.G!

I know that I personally went after you, at least that is how I seen it, at this one thread and I would just like to apologized.

apology accepted

Well done, guys!

You two are setting a great example; I hope others follow your lead.

All any of us can do is model right behavior and hopefully it can be "caught." :)

...................................some fans are know it alls, but then there is other times when the know it alls are actaully right, some threasd there is no real answer, these are the annoying ones

this happens alot in KOP and its outraging. some fans this they only think right and no matter how many proofs u bring up, they will never change they mind.

I've seen this very thing over at the board you are talking about. The attacks there were so blatant and harsh, I was completely afraid to post and be apart of the discussions. I saw how other fans were being treated and it was outrageous, I felt sorry for some of the fans who were under attack.

One can NEVER give something to someone IF they do not want it...

Many individuals are so blinded by there own inhibitions, self indulgence,and ingnorance that they lack the abilitiy to see what has always been right in front of their face...

We all offer some type of contribution in our friendships, acqaintences, and associates we work with everyday... whether we agree with what they have to say or not...we all have the right as human beings to express our opinions, how we feel, and what we think...

Some of us just do it better than others...

:angel:Many thrive on the drama of life...Learn to pick your battles..! :angel:

Many individuals are so blinded by there own inhibitions, self indulgence,and ingnorance that they lack the abilitiy to see what has always been right in front of their face...

We all offer some type of contribution in our friendships, acqaintences, and associates we work with everyday... whether we agree with what they have to say or not...we all have the right as human beings to express our opinions, how we feel, and what we think...

agreed

Last edited:

I get this loud and clear! Thank You!

I just wish other fans could and maybe then our online experiences on these forums wouldn't be riddled with so much attacking and bashing of one another.

I get this loud and clear! Thank You!

I just wish other fans could and maybe then our online experiences on these forums wouldn't be riddled with so much attacking and bashing of one another.

the only reason theres attacking and bashing is becoz ppl act stuck up on these forums they are forever reporting ppl for innocent threads

it just makes me sick

The reason is because people simply have no tolerance or respect for anyone but themselves which is why MJJC rules enforce appropriate behavior when common sense leaves.

It is very hard to simply just "ignore" the Over Zealous Fan when in fact their self-important actions have them cozying up to Michael's Team by snooping on various fan boards and there members, then emailing information about specific fans and their actions to Raymone Bain; thinking this behaior would result in them having an official place within MJ's Team.
The "Over Zealous" fan in this case also, out of pure jealousy and fear of another fan getting too close; making up lies about fans in order to isolate them from any possiblities of getting in good with anyone on Michael's official team.

This actally happened, over and over again. I can't begin to tell you all the stories that have been shared among fans of whom this happened too.

Fan club President's and Admin. have also been at odds because of the sly work of the Over Zealous fan.

I hope with this thread being moved, fans will know its here. This problem that we have in our community isn't limited to just this board, it has happened with several MJ forums.

Now that's just messed up and I have another name for that.

Yep, it is messed up mello1 but unfortunately it has occured many times.

I am so impressed with the way rude posts have been disallowed the last month or so. I just saw one posted and disappear in a heartbeat. I was going to report it and couldn't figure out why the report wouldn't submit...

It was alrerady gone.

I think it has done a lot to change the climate around here.

:yes:

:eek: i have never heard of such a thing ... MJ fans attacking one another ??
Preposterous !!

Oh for the love Chi :lol:

I just saw one posted and disappear in a heartbeat. I was going to report it and couldn't figure out why the report wouldn't submit...

It was alrerady gone.

:lol: Yeah that one particular one was nasty too - glad I was in there at the time it happened :yes:

Back