The View at the O2?

Yeah, on the O2 site, they say Level 4 seats are not suitable for those with a fear of heights!!
thankyou for letting me know that,i will keep this in mind when i try booking my tickets,

Originally Posted by rowdym

wow that does look very high up,my legs are trembling just looking at it.

When I went to see Prince back in '07 you had a really good view!
The seats are tiered so no matter where you sit you can always see the stage, now, granted the higher up you sit, the smaller the star becomes but i think it's all about the atmosphere of being at a concert!

Like someone's already said, as soon as people got into it, we all stood up anyway... but just don't drink... because the lady next to my sister and I fell down a couple of rows of seats!

But it's such a spectacular place!

I really hope to get tickets for this!

so anyone have the seating plan for the press conference ?

I want a seat because i wanna be comfortable and i don't want people's smelly armpits in my face!!

But i wanna go more than once so i might get a stand in ticket too simply because i want to be close to Michael.

Yeah same here. I like seating cos I dont have to worry about getting there hours ahead to get a good spot and then having to fight to get a decent view!

Plus, what if I need a wee!? And knowing me, I will!

inside the arena:

Untitled-2.jpg

So the stage can be either in one side of the arena or in the middle???

So the stage can be either in one side of the arena or in the middle???

Yeah. I know that Britney, Justin & Take That all had the stage in the middle but others have it at the end (the traditional way). Id rather it at the end I think cos it'd be quite annoying to keeping seeing his back as he went round the stage!

I was today in 'De Kuip' ( Feyenoord stadium )
I was imagening that it was the O2 Arena
Where michael would place the podium ..
How the people would scream collaps
I wish one day i would go to one of his concert

Could you see anything from the back row or would you need binoculars? If on the floor standing, can you still see if you don't get right close to the front even if you are shorter? On the floor would most likely be more pricey tickets right?

Beyonces cheapest tickets were like £60 and are aaaaaaaall the way at the "Are you afraid of heights?" seats all the good seats were £100+. I believe Madonnas were at a similar price range.

To think, 12 years ago at Wembley my ticket only cost £26 and I was right at the front.

Beyonces cheapest tickets were like £60 and are aaaaaaaall the way at the "Are you afraid of heights?" seats all the good seats were £100+. I believe Madonnas were at a similar price range.

To think, 12 years ago at Wembley my ticket only cost £26 and I was right at the front.

Yeah those days are over! :)

Plus, what if I need a wee!? And knowing me, I will!

Dito! lol
My second reason not to get any standing tickets that is.

My first reason is that I found out I am not so tall, I bought tickets for Janet Jacksons concert here in The Netherlans years back and wasn't able to see a thing because of the crowd in front of me :-( So no more standing tickets for me that is! And no being close to the stage either than unfortunatly :-(

Hi there! :)

Does anyone know if cameras are allowed?

^I asked the same thing...

anyone that has been in a concert at the O2 can tell us that?? thanks!

I can answer that since I've been there about 5 times. :lol:

As far as I'm aware they just check you for any big cameras like paparazzi style. They have always let me in with my digi no probs. :)

I went in last week with two cameras and a tripod, they just said, "you know your not allowed to film in here" I said, I know and went in and filmed, and that was outside the arena, so I guess your good to go.

i know this is probably a silly question,but what is the age limit for an event at the 02,my daughter is 10yrs old and is a big mj fan,but a friend of mine last night got me thinking,when she said there might be an age limit,what do you think?i went to dangerous tour at wembley and as far as i remember there were kids there of all ages,but different venues may have different rules.

I doubt there's an age limit. You'll just want to make sure the child has a good view, considering children are usually short.

There was like 5/6 year old girls when I went to see the spice girls lol.

There might just be an age limit for the standing tickets. I know at the WMA's you had to be 16 or over for one of them.

Whats the sound like inside the arena?

Is it like the Braehead arena up here in Glasgow where the sound bounces off every wall in the place? like a 1 second delay, very annoying!

By the look of the place I'd say the sound system is bangin.

Back