These Are My Confessions

I confess, I'd like just one day when I don't have to think about anything, no work or problem solving or unnecessary drama, just sit in the still beauty of my garden with my animals, listening to birds sing...I'm tired.....

I confess, people need to remember how to stay true to themself, and attention seekers need to give it a rest already.....

I confess that Michael is the only man I will ever truly love. The others well sorry what can I say.

I confess this also.

I also confess that it makes me so angry when people tell me to "get over it, he's dead." I know this isn't what Michael would do, but I'd really like to punch those people in the head.

I confess that the reason why I think music is so crappy nowadays is because Michael is dead. I feel like music is dead now... T_T

I hope that a new innovated artist comes along and help me feel alive again even if just a little.

I confess, the flowers I got this morning from my boss brightened my day. :)

I confess, I haven't laughed and smiled this much in a very long time, it felt good. :D

I confess that I am so hungry that even the food being taken around to patients is smelling good enough to eat. :mello:

I confess, it's time to do what I should have done a long time ago.....

I confess.....I haven't been this highly uninterested in quite a while, maybe that means I've reached the end.....

I confess I feel like I could sleep for a week :mello: still not caught up for being up almost all night going to Londons TII Premier.

I confess I have the worst headache imaginable...

And I also confess that this person was obviously a weed I needed to remove from my 'garden'.

And somehow when I read over that it doesn't sound right. :mellow:

I confess, seeing them always makes my heart happy and brings me joy. :)

Back