Re: thinking of getting a Mj tattoo

Yayyy...had mine done today.

Crap, it hurt!

But i love how it turned out...

785361352_6_hKj5.jpeg

:wild: That's so cute! I love it!

Tattoo

Hi there,

Just wondered if anybody could help me with this??

I can't really talk to anybody else about is as everyone thinks i am going mad, as i am still so terribly upset about losing MJ - so i thought i would ask my new friends here, who all know exactly how i feel and will not make fun of or judge me.

I am thinking of having a tattoo in memory of MJ. Has anybody got any nice ideas?? I want something fairly small. I don't really want a picture of his face as it may not be good enough.

Any ideas or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Loopy x x x

Re: Tattoo

theres a big thread about tattos in one of the sub forums if u do a search it will come up

I'm getting one on my wrist as a christmas gift. Still haven't completely decided what to get yet though, I have way too many ideas.

It's all for love... L.O.V.E in fancy writting would be pretty.

no sorry i not like tatoo

This design is amazing. I would never have something that big though. :mello:

juli.jpg

Re: Tattoo

Hi there,

Just wondered if anybody could help me with this??

I can't really talk to anybody else about is as everyone thinks i am going mad, as i am still so terribly upset about losing MJ - so i thought i would ask my new friends here, who all know exactly how i feel and will not make fun of or judge me.

I am thinking of having a tattoo in memory of MJ. Has anybody got any nice ideas?? I want something fairly small. I don't really want a picture of his face as it may not be good enough.

Any ideas or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Loopy x x x

I have been thinking of getting a small crown. It's totally Michael, but no one would know unless they asked, and i wouldn't have to say unless I trusted they were not haters.

I have yet to find a crown that I like though.

juli.jpg

Wow!!! This is so exact!

I love everyone's tattoos! I want the lyrics to 'Will You Be There.' I'd like to get a portrait of Michael, too. Maybe a screen cap of his smile in TII during TDCAU. :)

Last edited:

im getting lyrics from 'will you be there' tomorrow

I love tattoos, already have some and I'll definitely get one MJ tattoo. The only question is when... because currently my financial situation is not that pretty :/ but hopefully january :)

i think someone said that big tattoo is just a stick on not a proper one.if its not its very good

juli.jpg

This is a beautiful design, but i'm afraid it's photoshop lik others have said.

I am thinking of getting another tattoo pretty soon, or atleast build on it. the one i have is on my right shoulder blade. I want to dedicate like a whole section to MJ and what he representad througout his life.

Here's the one I have.

I've streched my arms abit but yeah. looks better in real life.:)

amazing ... I want to do a tattoo in Michael memory ... But I don`t found a design unique and special ... still looking ... :p

Lorraine, beautiful design :eek:

I wanna do tattoo with Michael some day too. Now I'm looking for good design - I think about his smilling face and some inscription maybe... And I'm 'bit' scared about pain, does it pain SO much?

This is a beautiful design, but i'm afraid it's photoshop lik others have said.

I knew that, LOL you can see it isn't real. But it is a tattoo design and that's what I said. :p

Re: Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo

It looks great. I was thinking to tattoo this sentence as well :wub:

I knew that, LOL you can see it isn't real. But it is a tattoo design and that's what I said. :p

I know you meant the design I just wanted to clearify again that it was not a real one:tease:But the design was amazing, and you get oads of inspiration from it :yes:

I'm definetly getting another one, i'd like to incoporate the one i have with more michaelish stuff. I've always wanted to have his face in a tasteful way, but for us fans becuase we know MJ's face so well it's it's going to be difficult for me to rely on another person to get it 100%right. I don't know... I'll have to find real good artist:scratch:

Re: Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo

thats nice gem. is it on the bottom of your back. i love those lyrics so fitting

Back