Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo - Tatoo advice/tips [ Merged ]

Would you ever get an MJ tattoo

• Total voters
Re: thinking of getting a Mj tattoo

Img_kittyatat1834.jpg

Love everybodys tattoos :) :heart: I am planning my next..hmmm

Nice :)

I really want to get one. But I am still not sure of what exactly.

Re: Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo

I got mine done today will try and post pics!

I'd like to get something small, like 'Michael' across my wrist, or maybe a small lyric or quote on my sholder or somethin :wub:

I'm such a wuss when it comes to pain though :p

there was a thread with a tattoo of the mjj productions logo in it. but cant find it now a guy had it on his arm

I like yours, Angel. It suits you well too :)

Lovely tattoos. I envy you all :) Hopefully I can get mine real soon :)

I dont have or want any

Aww those are beautiful you guys...I'm so thinking about getting an MJ tattoo..or atleast something that relates to him.

Roman that face on your back is incredible

Beautiful tattoos people! :clapping:
i don't have a MJ tattoo but I really want one.
I'm thinking of a sentence from a song. But i have so many options.. I just need to think it over a few times.

Everyone's tattoos are really looking good now :D

I dont have or want any

Thats great for you... Thats your biz. But we wanted to Remember Michael in our own way. These are tributes to him that will last forever. If you dont want one thats great but some do and this is where they get their ideas from.

If you dont have or want any tats why did you come into a thread dedicated to tattoos?

I'm finally getting mine done tomorrow. I'm quite excited. :D It's my first tattoo. I'm getting the MJ logo (posted below), on my wrist.

mj-logo.png

Woo remember to post pics! :D

Awesome tat's everyone! Gonna' have to get one someday :D

Good luck, Nova. Be sure to post pics when it's done. :D

^ Wow that's awesome! :D

:eek: Wow! That's stunning, Janena.

Thanks!

Its the first and last piece on my back...it hurt.
But its all worth it (even though i'll choose another spot for a new tattoo LOL).

Here's a pic of mine. Got it done at 12pm today. :D Sorry about the bad quality, but my phone camera is not so good.

mjtattoo2.jpg

Wow, some amazing tattoos!!

Nova that is lovely, that's exactly what I want, you are so brave!! I bet it hurt a lot on your wrist?

im getting nearer to getting one.have to do it b4 i go on hols in may! got some good print outs of the mjj production/company logo. want that on the bottom of my leg with maybe some writing around it. anyone good with paintshop or whatever it is. i really need to go into the shop cause im not sure if mj legs wide enough for it ! not brave enough yet.

Wow, some amazing tattoos!!

Nova that is lovely, that's exactly what I want, you are so brave!! I bet it hurt a lot on your wrist?
Thanks. :happy: It wasn't too bad actually. Took about 25 minutes to do. He used a small needle for the outline then a bigger one to fill it in, which hurt a bit more, but it was all right. It didn't bleed much either. I thought being so close to the veins it would, but there wasn't much blood. I really don't mind needles and stuff, so the whole thing didn't bother me. Though I felt a bit weird afterwards. I guess cos your body is kinda in this weird state of shock from being injured. But it passed after a few minutes. I'm really glad I got it. :)

Last edited:

fancied getting the history logo on my wrist aswell but tbh all it does is remind me of weisner lol

if ppl dont mind saying.how much were your tats. ive really no idea of the cost

I also have the HIStory logo, but on my inner ankle :) Its not all black, but like black and shadowed :) I love it, got in in july

Back