Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo - Tatoo advice/tips [ Merged ]

Would you ever get an MJ tattoo

• Total voters
Re: thinking of getting a Mj tattoo

Hi There,

Here is the one i got 4 days ago, it is so amazing, and it makes me smile every time i look at it .

When the Tattoo settles down it will look more amazing, still looks unreal though.

P8241112z.jpg

Kind Regards,

Romen

Amazing Romen! Perfect!

Wow this thread has so many awesome tatts!

i have redone my tattoo like a bunch of times because i dont know exactly what i want. I know i want the MJ logo I know i want the fedora but now i have his sig and the dates. Those dates are important to me because with them i will never forget him. He was a wonderful man and those dates will never let me forget how much time we did have with him. Here is what i got so far. If you dont like the font i dont care.

tattoo3.jpg

I hope you haven't got this done yet - check his birthdate :)

I got mine on 29th July! :D

IMG_0543.jpg

306.jpg

That looks amazing!!! :clapping:

pict0025a.jpg

Done last week. :)

That looks awesome! :punk:

I think if I ever got one, it would be of the tip-of-the-toes feet, or maybe some lyrics. I am hella scared of needles and pain though, and also a bit of a commitment phobe, so the thought of having it for life makes me a bit squeamish, LOL! Although an MJ tattoo is one thing I would be happy to have for life. Any other tattoo, not so much hehe

I so badly want to get one. I have 1 tatt (non MJ) and desperately want more, but just can't afford it right now! :(

I say go for it to anyone with the means to do so!

I got mine on 29th July! :D

IMG_0543.jpg

306.jpg

pict0025a.jpg

Done last week. :)

Hi There,

Here is the one i got 4 days ago, it is so amazing, and it makes me smile every time i look at it .

When the Tattoo settles down it will look more amazing, still looks unreal though.

P8241112z.jpg

Kind Regards,

Romen

heres mine.
i love them so much. i don't regret having them at all. now MJ comes with me where ever i go.
MJJTATTOOS007-1-2.gif

MJJTATTOOS006-1-2-1-1.jpg

Oh man - I LOVE THESE!!! :clapping::clapping:

Now I am DESPERATE to get mine!!

SWEET TATTOOS EVERYONE!! :punk:

I've had my Michael tattoo picked out for a while now. It's a beautiful portrait of him and his gorgeous, gorgeous smile--a friend drew it for me. :wub: I'm getting it on my left arm. I'm in no hurry to get it, though... I'll most likely have to save for it, and will be doing some heavy research to find the BEST portrait tattoo artist in town. ;)

I have always, aalways said I was never going to take a tatoo, I'm not the type, felt myself i wasn't the type..and what if I regretted it and so on... But I like many tattoos on others.. I love a beautiful quote, so when someone has a tattoo of that, I love it...i love meaningful tattoos...and everyone of yours, amazing!!

But now..I am considering more then ever to get a MJ tattoo.. BUT it has to be something special..and I want it to be small, just for me, maybe in a place a little hidden.. I would really like a beautiful quote, or just simply the letters MJ or something.. but it has to be a meaning to it...I want the tattoo to give me "strenght" when I look at it, if you know what I mean? Like he's "with me"...therefore maybe a beautiful quote by him.... I have to take time and think... I would love to hear some tips :)

I got one on my left shoulder. It hurt so much but not as much as losing Michael.

Hi all,

Here is the final result 3 1/2 weeks after my tattoo.

Still might need a touch up to darken the hair in places.

bestsunshot2.jpg

beststandardshot2.jpg

ps cant wait for This Is It :)

Kind Regards,

Romen

well i have made my appointment for tuesday at 1 in the afternoon... Lets hope my money gets here before then!

I would post my tattoos here but no one responds to my hideous pics anway

here is Mine...

umm i asked to have it taken down after what i learned about some tattoos and sigs...

Last edited:

Yes yes and more yes!

I love these tattoos, I think if you want one - do it! I think I may have fallen in love with my own wrist since having my MJ tatoo done haha.

I like the Butterflies one, I'm now considering having that somewhere in the future along with something to do with my Mother.

Gosh, you make me want to do it, guys... I already have several tats (5 precisely), all of very reasonable size, except for Betty Boop on my lower back. I had considered going through it again in July, I had taken an appointment but I was not satisfied with the design I had chosen. So I canceled. Now it's back. Plus it's winter, so the healing won't be as problematic as it can get during summer. Rhaaaaaaa, I feel I'm gonna spend the remainder of the evening looking for designs!!! I wanted to quote one of his songs. But I hesitate, as I have several favorites. I don't see myself quoting DD mmh... My actual favorite lol. Or a quote like "It's for the girls on the balcony". I bet only MJ fans would get that one :p!! Okay, I fear I'm a lost cause to those who would feel like telling me not to do it. I don't know where though... I think I'll cover up the tat that's on my lower stomach.
Thank you for your inspiration, I'm all exciteeed!!!

ok since i aint promoting anything but L.O.V.E. For Michael i am going to repost my photo.... But i do wanna stress that i did this out of love and fanship for Michael. I dont want sued for using his old logo or his name. If anyone from his camp is here please send me a pm and i will remove the photo if it causes any problems...

Yayyy...had mine done today.

Crap, it hurt!

But i love how it turned out...

785361352_6_hKj5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back