This is a very intersting interview bySteve Harvey and MJ.

Thanks for the interview. it was great!!! I like how Steve Harvey keep giving Michael compliments

His laugh in the second video (around 4:50) is just hilarious to listen to, lol.

^ Yeah, that part where Steve's singing Michael's songs and stuff, lol! That's the best/funniest part of the interview.

I find this quote really funny

Steve - ''Mike invited me into his trailer''
Mike - ''Yeah to Rock My World''
Steve - ''Yeah to Rock My World''

They made it sound as if MJ invited Steve into his trailer to rock his world lol

Last edited:
I totally lovvveedd that interview
I haerd that yrs ag0- but it still THE BEST MJ INTERVIEW that i have heard in ages

It's great, I like it. :)

Good to hear someone who respects Michael's achievements and legacy. (Most people who are living with open eyes surely do it!)

If anyone were to give MJ another interview, i think it should be steve harvey again.

I love this interview, thank you for posting.

Completely agree! I love his show. A couple of weeks ago he did a MJ vs Prince song battle on his morning show. Of course he was on MJ's side. Loved it! :D

Darvon i think we can agree on that one! :)

I truly do think that was THE BEST MJ INTERVIEW!!! EVER!

I remember this interview, it's fun to listen to...thanks Dats. Props to Mike and Steve for this...especially to Mike for getting up so early :yawn: Narrowing 100 songs down to 20-30 must be a difficult task to choose which ones he'll use. I'd want all 100, but then I'm greedy. :cheeky:

Back