This is it: The Music (Live Vocals, Tracklist Discussion) MERGED

Re: Shocked by the amount of live singing.

Thriller sounded live at some points.

Thriller sounded live at some points.

I think some aprts where live and some where lip synched. I actually cant remember too well.

All songs were live to some extend. Some completely, some partly, but everything had live vocals, and they sounded awesome.

I don't think any fans will complain about lip-synching when you have live performances as impressive as IJCSLY and I'll Be There. People just resented it on the HIStory tour because it didn't even seem like he tried.

I love his vocals on WBSS. He sounds so funky singing that live.

Boycott this film. Its a shambles. This movie sucks big time. MJ had lost it.

Where's Arty??? I can just see the joy in his eyes after seeing this :D!

I post and post but the moderators don´t show my posts on the forum.#

I´ve my doubt that you will see even this post.....if you can see it-Then Hello to all of you...

Hey guys

Yes, the movie was wonderful. But don't spoil for those who haven't seen it yet. :)

Thanks for your replies...

3. I cant remember but i think he must of wanted to sing a different version and the band must of thought they had to play the full version. Im not sure

Ah ok... I forgot that there actually are 2 verses before the bridge (because it's so short anyway before the bridge starts (in the original BOW song).

Regarding that TDCAU interlude:

2.Yeah everyone said that the clip released after his death, the audio was taken from HIStory live in munich. And in the cinema it was the actual recording instead.

I think that they didn't have enough time to properly edit and mix the footage they released in June, so they overdubbed the video recording with audio from the archives/HIStory tour. Now the original version from the rehearsals is in the movie.

Hm, but don't you think that's just a lame excuse... I mean that actually they did rehearse with that same old HIStory interlude and changed it for the movie later to make it look more "new"?

I mean, it doesn't make much sense they did not have the sound ready of the actual footage... I mean for the tube clip, they didn't have to mix a DTS HD 7.1 EX sound.

Re: Human Nature was amazing

So was mine! Human Nature was just incredible. I was singing along very excited. It really touched me.

Yes it was! I Just Can't Stop Loving You too especially the end part he was doing.

MJ did not lose it, although, I was disappointed with the movie a little. It is not Michael that disappointed me, he never did. It is those who made the film. I can't believe this the best they got out of 80 to 120 hours. Michael's voice was spot on after all these years and he danced nice for a rehearsal. He'd have been great had he gone all out. However, I can't believe they had 80+ hours with Michael.

Did you actually see the film? Somehow I doubt it as you failed to go into any detail as to why you thought "it sucked" and how mj "had lost it". At least be smarter and more clever the next time you decide to troll somewhere.

whatever happened to everyone is entitled to there own opinions. as i have been frequently told.

whatever happened to everyone is entitled to there own opinions. as i have been frequently told.

In what way was it a "shambles"?

The awesome vocal performance on I'll Be There? The brilliant theatrics of TWMMF and SC? The vocal excellence of IJCSLY and Human Nature where he sounded the best we've heard him since the 80's?

If you think he'd "lost it" watching this, then he must've lost it back in 1988, because in terms of live singing, I haven't heard him sound so great since the Bad tour.

Awesome voice on this track in the movie, this is an all time fav of mine, if only he got to perform it just once, and have the girls go wild when he says " see that girl, she knows Im watching"...and points to the girls, man, when I think what could've been :-(

People arent going to like this and a lot of people are going to disgaree with me. But I actually think a certain bit near the end where he sings 'Yeah! Sing it to the world!' is taken from the 2nd leg of the Bad Tour. If not, then it really really sounds like it.

Why would they bother to go back and get a clip of that instead of him actually singing it..

I post and post but the moderators don´t show my posts on the forum.#

I´ve my doubt that you will see even this post.....if you can see it-Then Hello to all of you...

Why not?

Arty have you seen the film? I think you'll like it.

I love human nature and the way Michael performs it is is is BEAUTIFUL.... :swoon:

but this time espeically, he was just FEELING every naunce, and he was playing with the song, doing things he'd never done, like when he sang "I like livin this way" in a ferocious growl! Kenny started to chuckle...I loved it. :D

Human Nature is a favourite and one of the greatest treats of the whole movie :)

Why would they bother to go back and get a clip of that instead of him actually singing it..

Im just saying what it sounded like :\ To make it sound more impressive? I dont know.

So Earth Song and Billie Jean are only old demos???

I´ll find out on Saturday for myself. But I trust LTD more than those fans saying live live if we believe LTD there isn´t so much live singing as some people are hyping.

why do you believe the one person who is saying different? are you drawn to negativity. wait and find out for yourself.

LTD is only talkin about 2 of the songs..and those are the ones that everyone is not sure about - earth song/billie jean. i can't remember billie jean to be honest..but it didn't strike me as massively lipsynced..i can't remember though. man in the mirror was not live i don't think.

Im just saying what it sounded like :\ To make it sound more impressive? I dont know.

i can't remember what it sounded like now, il have to go again....but when he can do what he did on 'i'll be there'..?

I loved the way Michael sang Human Nature :) his voice is beautiful, he is brilliant.

Julia

Back