Tito Jackson : "I forgive Conrad Murray"

i wont forgive him for abandoning his younger brother, and now saying this, i guess tito is making money now so he has to thanks conrad Fuc+in Murray

Forgiving is a hard thing to do, but like him, I don't like to hate aswell. I'm a lover, not a fighter ;-) Anyway, hate Conrad or not, the guy should never be able to practice medicine again and he shouldn't go without some form of punishment.

well..IMHO..Tito is a very brave person for being able to forgive Murray. He may need to forgive him in order to heal his own heart and mind. I am a Christian...The Bible says..to forgive...I am trying with all my being to forgive Murray...I guess I still have work to do ...because I just cannot ...yet. Hopefully someday I will be able to ...but for now...no.

well..IMHO..Tito is a very brave person for being able to forgive Murray. He may need to forgive him in order to heal his own heart and mind. I am a Christian...The Bible says..to forgive...I am trying with all my being to forgive Murray...I guess I still have work to do ...because I just cannot ...yet. Hopefully someday I will be able to ...but for now...no.

Very true - forgiveness is the way Christians are taught - I personally have issues with forgiveness - it doesn't come easy for me - with some things never. So...I can understand Tito's need to forgive but I just can't join him.

Forgiveness is the way of GOD no matter what happened, its a healthy thing.

Wow, ok, I wouldn't forgive anyone who caused my brother's death even if it wasn't intentional. The Jackson family is so out of tune with each other. First you have Latoya and Joe who are saying this was a planned murder and the rest are just clueless, floating in the clouds.

I'm amazed by the BS some people here post. If Tito is forgiving him it's his very own business. And who are you to judge him?

Oh yeah btw, what does someone's physique have to do with anything? That's an indirect insult to all the chubby people out there. I thought Michael taught you better..

O goodness i don't think i can at least right now perhaps eventually...(not) :/ but Michael would want us to forgive him... :(

OOO do remember that Tito and Jermaine are Michaels brothers.. I do understand though ugh those poor kids i feel for them i don't know if they will be able to forgive Conrad.

Before the good lord forgives he asks for repentance, so far Murrey has shown none of that, but this hostility towards Jermaine and Tito is not fair, they loved Michael and he loved them, they do say some stuff I don't agree with but I respect their right to say what they want.

yepp. thumbs up.

Before the good lord forgives he asks for repentance, so far Murrey has shown none of that, but this hostility towards Jermaine and Tito is not fair, they loved Michael and he loved them, they do say some stuff I don't agree with but I respect their right to say what they want.

Tito Jackson opens his heart and forgives Michael Jackson's personal doctor Conrad Murray - exclusive

By Martin Fricker 16/09/2009

Michael Jackson’s brother Tito said yesterday he forgives the star’s personal doctor Conrad Murray.
The medic is the prime suspect over the King of Pop’s death at 50 which has been officially declared a homicide.
But Tito told the Mirror he does not hate Dr Murray.
He said: “Have I forgiven him? We are supposed to forgive as humans.”
In an exclusive interview he continued: “I’m not a hater or anything like that. I’m just going to take things one moment at a time.

“I’m supposed to forgive. We are supposed to forgive. That’s just my belief.
“So yes, I forgive. It’s what God said. You’re supposed to forgive. It’s a religious thing.”

Jackson died from an overdose of the powerful anaesthetic propofol.
Dr Murray admitted administering a dose to the star shortly before his employer’s death at his Bel Air home.
Sources say police are preparing to charge Dr Murray in the coming months.
Grieving Tito, 55, has previously accused Dr Murray of having some responsibility in his brother’s death.
In July he told the Mirror: “My opinion is that he panicked when my brother didn’t wake up.
“I think that the doctor probably figured he was in trouble and he tried to revive Michael.
“He couldn’t bring him back. I don’t know what the time lapse was between the doctor finding him and when he called paramedics.
.”“But I believe if he had immediately called for help my brother would still be alive today

Tito, in the UK to perform a series of concerts, yesterday said he will never get over losing his younger brother.
He told the Mirror: “I loved my brother dearly and I miss him every moment he is not around. It’s just something that you feel all the time. You never get over that tragedy.”

He revealed Jackson’s eldest children Prince and Paris started home-schooling this week in Los Angeles.
And he said the entire family have grown closer since ***** died on June 25.
“The family love is there and we are all there to support each other during this hard time,” he said.
“That’s what’s important. “The kids are doing very well. My mum is doing a good job with them. They are happy with their cousins, playing and swimming.
“They are slowly getting back to normal. But they still miss their dad.”

Tito said detectives recently asked his family to keep quiet about the case.
He revealed: “The police said not to talk about anything to do with the investigation.
It’s still ongoing and they don’t want to tip their hand in any way. We must be very tight-lipped.”

Tito arrived in London on Monday for his first solo UK dates starting next month.
He will be supporting Gladys Knight on her Midnight Train To Love farewell tour.
Tito recalled it was soul legend Gladys who talked Motown boss Berry Gordy into signing the Jackson 5.
He said: “We were opening the show for her back in 1967 or 1968.
“She told Berry about us kids but he was not interested because he already had a little guy called Stevie Wonder on his books.”
“She kept on and on at him until finally he decided to have us come in and audition.
“We went to his house in Detroit where he was throwing a party for Diana Ross.
“We had to perform there in front of Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight, Diana Ross, the Four Tops and the Temptations. Thankfully they enjoyed it. We got signed up.”

Tito will do some Jackson 5 numbers during the tour but he has ruled out singing any of his late brother’s solo hits.
He said: “Nobody can perform a Michael Jackson song like Michael. I won’t try.”
Tito added: “It’s a big thrill to tour in the UK. It’s a beautiful place. I love the grey and wet weather. It never rains in LA.”
He will be backed by his 14-piece band The Funk Brothers at the shows.
* Tito supports Gladys Knight on her UK farewell tour which starts on October 6 in Manchester. For tour details, go to www.ticketmaster.co.uk or call 08455 191 465.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...ctor-conrad-murray-exclusive-115875-21676790/

I believe this was the original article, from which all the others have been chopped and diseminated widely to create greater impact and misinformation.

Please be aware/remember the manipulatory tactics used by the all of the media to sell you what they want you to believe.

Okay guys.

This thread is now cleaned from off topic and bad comments.

please remember that's not a thread to judge if tito or jermaine are talented or not.

Back to topic,Thanks.

God bless him that is so Godly, so (Michael) of him to do that

To forgive someone does NOT condone the act or sin of another
It does not mean we dont want justice_ but forgivness is also
NOT revengeful _ there is a difference between justice and revenge

When we forgive, we are willing to give up resentment, revenge and obsession.
We are willing to restore faith not only in ourselves, but in life itself. The inability
or unwillingness to do this, causes harm in the one who is holding onto the anger.

The greatest misconception about forgiveness is the belief that forgiving the offense,
means that you condone it. Not true. In fact, we can only forgive what we know to be
wrong. Forgiveness does not mean that you have to reconcile with someone who badly
treated you.

Another misconception is that it depends on whether the person who did you wrong
apologizes, wants you back, or changes his or her ways. If another person's poor behavior
were the primary determinant for your healing then the unkind and selfish people in your life
would retain power over you indefinitely. Forgiveness is the experience of finding peace inside
and can neither be compelled nor stopped by another.
I believe that to withhold forgiveness is to choose to continue
to remain the victim. Remember, you always have choice.

Compassion is one of the key ingredients of forgiveness. Learn to look for and appreciate
the love, beauty and kindness around you. It's there, and you may have to change your
thinking and behavior to discover it. To have compassion for others, you must first have
compassion for yourself.

To forgive means to "give up", to let go. It also means to restore oneself to basic goodness
and health. When we forgive, we are willing to give up resentment, revenge and obsession.
We are willing to restore faith not only in ourselves, but in life itself. The inability or unwillingness
to do this, causes harm in the one who is holding onto the anger.

Telling someone is a bonus! but It is not necessary for forgiveness to begin. Forgiveness has
little or nothing to do with another person because forgiveness is an internal matter.

Choice is always present in forgiveness. You do not have to forgive AND there are consequences.
Refusing to forgive by holding on to the anger, resentment and a sense of betrayal can make
your own life miserable. A vindictive mind-set creates bitterness and lets the betrayer claim
one more victim.

Forgiveness breaks the cycle of hatred, resentment, anger and pain that is often passed
on to those around you. Forgiveness helps you make peace with your past.

Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge. The only people you should ever want to get even
with are those who have helped you.

Forgiveness. What it's for?
It creates the freedom to create a new future beginning now!

This is an amzing post. I truly respect you for writing all of this. :) I hope everyone in this thread gets to read it. :)

You are right, forgiveness is NOT condoning the deed.

i respect tito's decision to forgive murray, and even if i'm not there yet, i hope that i too someday will forgive him. but as it feels right now that is not at all in the near future...

i don't follow any faith and can hold a grudge for a very loooonnnnnngggg time (ask my family) so NO i don't forgive. even if Murray does go down i still won't forgive cos what ever time he serves the ending is the same..... Michaels gone.

WE ARE NOT HERE FORGIVING SOMETHING LIKE THAT. How could us. Its GOD'S decision and his task. So I have no single opinion should we "forgive" Murray or not. Its hypocrisy. All I know is I dont support anything he did and he is not outside the law.

u may not be. and notice, tito never says the man is above the law. he should still pay but hate in ur heart does nothing but hurt u in the long run

I don't understand why Tito was even talking to mirror. Isn't mirror a tabloid paper? As a fan I hate every single newspaper/magazine which still calls MJ j***o even after his death. I won't give them a penny of my money and sincerely hope they all go out of business. Why Tito the brother wanted to do an exclusive interview with mirror? Just don't understand.

As to forgiving the doctor, he is still trying to blaming Michael for the death and he showed no remorse at all. The more I read about what he did that morning the more I believe as a doctor he should be tried for 2nd degree murder. Forgiving is too early.

the only people who have the right to forgive are Prince, paris and Blanket not someone who is getting $$$$$$ for talking to tabloids about his brother. I bet those kids won't fogive murray for killing their father and leaving them to the "loving family".

the only people who have the right to forgive are Prince, paris and Blanket not someone who is getting $$$$$$ for talking to tabloids about his brother. I bet those kids won't fogive murray for killing their father and leaving them to the "loving family".

Michael is Tito's brother so yes he does have a right to forgive just like anyone else...

I don't understand why Tito was even talking to mirror. Isn't mirror a tabloid paper? As a fan I hate every single newspaper/magazine which still calls MJ j***o even after his death. I won't give them a penny of my money and sincerely hope they all go out of business. Why Tito the brother wanted to do an exclusive interview with mirror? Just don't understand.

As to forgiving the doctor, he is still trying to blaming Michael for the death and he showed no remorse at all. The more I read about what he did that morning the more I believe as a doctor he should be tried for 2nd degree murder. Forgiving is too early.
cause of the MONEY

Michael is Tito's brother so yes he does have a right to forgive just like anyone else...

I just want to know how much did he make of this " i forgave murray" scoop , I bet if AEG was responsible he would not have forgiven them .:mello:eek:nly a lawsuit would have healed his wounds .

True.

Back