Tito speaks of Jackson comeback and moving to England

sunnyday81

Proud Member
I posted this in the news thread as well. From PerezHilton.com

MICHAEL Jackson’s family are set to move to Devon, it emerged last night.
The bizarre pop king’s older brother Tito spent the weekend looking at luxury homes in the region to use as a Jackson family UK base.
The multi-millionaire toured top homes and properties in Barnstaple with his long-time friend, martial arts empire owner and celebrity bodyguard Matt Fiddes.
Former Jackson Five member Tito spent time browsing the North Devon Gazette’s Homes and Property supplement, before contacting estate agents and arranging several viewings in villages on the outskirts of Barnstaple.
Matt said Tito had made offers on two properties although he wanted to keep their exact locations under wraps to protect the star’s privacy.
He said: “I’m over the moon that he is looking for a home near me in North Devon and that the Jacksons will be heading this way a lot more often.

“It’s definitely going to happen.
“Tito spoke with Michael on the phone the other night and all the family are certain that this is the area where they want to find a UK family hideaway.
“Tito is staying with me until the weekend but if everything goes through OK, he will soon be able to use the home as a base from which to develop his career in the UK.”
Tito, a judge on successful BBC1 show Just The Two Of Us, believes he can achieve more in the UK than in America.
He said: “I’ve got some good things going in the UK with TV work and book offers, you guys love the Jacksons music and I have great mates like David Gest and Matt who live here.

“It makes sense for me to find a home in this country that I, my brothers and sisters, and family can come to.
“We hope it will be a family hideaway where my brothers and sisters can escape the media attention when we need to.
“North Devon is so beautiful I’m really looking forward to buying a home and being around here a lot more.”
Tito said all his family had shown an interest in staying in England.
He also revealed that Michael and family were recording in the studio again and were “ready for a comeback”.
“Michael likes North Devon, too, as no one bothers him. I can confirm that he has been to Barnstaple on private visits in recent years along with my brother Jermaine and a few other Jackson siblings.
“My family love North Devon and the wonderful countryside and friendly people. I am looking forward to living in Barnstaple and I hope the Barnstaple public will respect our family’s privacy,” said Tito.
“I would also like to thank Matt Fiddes and his family and staff for making us all so welcome they are true friends of the Jackson family.”

Last edited:
Me too lol

Jermaine has been say the same thing for years. I believe it when I hear it.

As far as the Jacksons moving, i think it's sad, but if they feel thats whats best for the family then, i'm for it.

Last edited:
they all seem to have verbal diahorria (not that i can spell it lol)

Keep in mind y'all this is Tito that is planning on moving there or buying a house for a hideaway there, not Michael! I'm just saying this because every thread like this seems to turn into something it's not.

Anyway, good for Tito!

OH! :lol:

Your right. I did read too much into that. And it COULD be a family getaway, cuz of course the rest of the family is invited there. But it's not replacing Havenhurst... is it?

Im happy for Tito and the Jackson's..if they feel this will be a peaceful getaway outside of the US, then thats great...but with these reports I hope Barnstable isn't getting unncessary media attention!

OH! :lol:

Your right. I did read too much into that. And it COULD be a family getaway, cuz of course the rest of the family is invited there. But it's not replacing Havenhurst... is it?

No, it isn't replacing anything :)

so tito is a "mult-millionaire" and michael is "homeless and bankrupt"
hahahahaha gotta love (hate) the media.
also i wouldnt be too keen on heard anything that involved all the jacksons on a studio album. michael would be better off solo all the way (in my opinion)

also i wouldnt be too keen on heard anything that involved all the jacksons on a studio album. michael would be better off solo all the way (in my opinion)

oh and you forgot one.. and Randy is saving Neverland..

:bs

I wont believe untill It is here.. forget just hearing a song.. lol!

I need to see them on stage, singing a song called. "WE JACKSONS RE-UNITED" LOL!!

maybe that is a bit far.. but... :)

I wont believe untill It is here.. forget just hearing a song.. lol!

I need to see them on stage, singing a song called. "WE JACKSONS RE-UNITED" LOL!!

maybe that is a bit far.. but... :)

:lol: Weee are brrotthhherrrss...to-geethher for-eevverrrrr! (American Idol) LOL

You and me both.

What Tito said was kind of ambiguous. He said Michael is the the studio, along with the rest of the family, recording. That probably means Michael is in the stuido, by himself, recording his album... and the rest of the family has also been in A studio recently... recording, lol.

OMG i live like 10mins from there, cant believe MJs been visitin Devon recently wish i saw him lol

Wait--why would you tell someone from the media specifically where you're "hiding out" to get away from the media? wtf?!

i think its called using ppl to get in the media and attention. fides has made a career out of working for mj for a couple of days because hes friends with geller.

i think its called using ppl to get in the media and attention. fides has made a career out of working for mj for a couple of days because hes friends with geller.

Hes friends with not only Uri, but also friends with the Jackson family, why else would Tito and Jermaine visit Barnstaple in the space of 1 year, Tito has been here twice. I have seen Matt & Tito talking to each other and you can tell they are good friends.

God I dislike England because of my short aupair stay there but I'll certainly go back some time to visit to erase my bad memories lol I've visited Scotland and it was beautiful yet too country like for me but oh well I hope Tito finds a suitable place :) IF it's true :p

<<<<<<The bizarre pop king’s older brother>>>> well, apparently the media there has no respect. Just say Michael Jackson's brother and leave all the only @#$% references out.

All of them have lived in California for the longest time so I do not see all of them just packing up and selling their homes in California. All us fans know they are a close family so I do not see them moving far away from mother Katherine. Katherine must be around 80 years old now? I do not see her moving at that age. Her home is Hayvenhurst and Hayvenhurst is apart of history.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true, Jermaine and Tito seem to spend a lot of time in the UK so it probably makes sence to have a property to stay in when they are here, given how much their hotel bills must cost them. They are really popular here and pop up on various shows quite regularly.

I didn't get the impression from the story that they intend to live there permanently, you can't just take up residency in the UK without having gone through the Home Office proceedure to get UK citizanship, I think, although given the persecution Michael experiences he could probably claim to be an assylum seeker!

It makes sence for Michael to have somewhere to stay when he comes here that avoids the problems he has by staying in hotels and not being able to go out.

Time will tell if there is truth to this story.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true, Jermaine and Tito seem to spend a lot of time in the UK so it probably makes sence to have a property to stay in when they are here, given how much their hotel bills must cost them. They are really popular here and pop up on various shows quite regularly.

I didn't get the impression from the story that they intend to live there permanently, you can't just take up residency in the UK without having gone through the Home Office proceedure to get UK citizanship, I think, although given the persecution Michael experiences he could probably claim to be an assylum seeker!

It makes sence for Michael to have somewhere to stay when he comes here that avoids the problems he has by staying in hotels and not being able to go out.

Time will tell if there is truth to this story.
I agree, Hilliver, also the fact that MJ's finaces continue to leak out to the press must make him even more eager to do his business abroad.:huh:

same ole same which i have heard for so many years and MJ is in the studio getting ready to take care of everybody as he always does. same ole song and dance but i do wish tito the best in what he is doing.

Back