TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

Kids walked to the casket earlier, together with Randy, I think. They put something on the flowers -- a crown maybe?!
Saw that on CNN before they cut the stream.

Gosh I wish I didn't miss that. :(

CNN is showing replays now and talking about Forest Lawn & the celebs that are buried there. BBC is doing the weather.

:cry::cry::cry::cry: I just can't believe or understand this. When I say my heart is broken it is. I feel as though the last good thing has left this earth though his spirit is all around. I'm very angry and crying right now. Not about Michael being physically dead but because of all the stupid ish he has to go through. For him to survive and fight during the trial. He was not go out like this. Why couldn't someone give him real help? and don't tell me he did not want it if stupid people were treating him. Don't care about what he said/asked for. The same way they freely gave him sedatives/meds is the same way they could have really treated him. His fault my foot. If one more news person say that!

Sorry I'm really angry and need to vent.:no:

Whilst watching the BBC live before it went off - I had a lovely sign..........
My dog knocked over a drink..................and the stain on the carpet made an image of a Michael Jackson stance! :) :-(
I took a pic of it ! :)

i feel depressed, i cannot believe Michael is finally gone, God i cant stop, im gonna cry all night

Is there still any live footage anywhere? Thanks guys.

And how do you log in the chat? :) I tried with this username/respective password and it doesn't work.

Wow! CNN said that Pope John Paul II toured the grounds of Neverland on a trip to LA. Must have been when he was much younger and was traveling alot in the 80s mabye? I think Mike bought NVRland in the late 80s...Wow I can imagine Mike taking JP II around on a golf cart...

lol..i can't help but notice how the family cut their official footage off when Michael's casket was being pulled out the hearse. That was like a "F*** ***" to the media and all the news stations.

I hope they can have a peaceful funeral for him. Even though they can hear helicopters flying above, i bet that's annoying.....
Rest In Peace Michael

Is there still any live footage anywhere? Thanks guys.

And how do you log in the chat? :) I tried with this username/respective password and it doesn't work.

you need to register for chat :)

they're working on my nerves, like really, who gives a rat's ass, I don't need to hear this tonight, I put them on mute

I've muted them too. CNN is still blind. I'll look up occassionally from typing at the subtitles. No more live overhead feed on CNN or BBC.

There Is No Death

There is a plan far greater than the plan you know;
There is a landscape broader than the one you see.
There is a haven where storm-tossed souls may go-
You call it death - we, immortality.
You call it death - this seeming endless sleep;
We call it birth - the soul at last set free.
'Tis hampered not by time or space - you weep.
Why weep at death? 'Tis immortality.

Farewell, dear voyageur -'twill not be long.
Your work is done - now may peace rest with thee.
Your kindly thoughs and deeds- they will live on.
This is not death -'tis immortality.

Farewell, dear voyageur - the river winds and turns;
The cadence of your song wafts near to me,
And now you know the thing that all men learn:
There is no death - there's immortality.

See You in heaven Michael :angel:

This night has been really emotional for all of us, and i cant describe how thankful i am that i have all you wonderful fans by my side. i love you all, thank you for helping me get through this. i am going to sleep now, its 6 am here.

I love you michael and i miss you so much. I will never ever forget you and you will always have a special place in my heart. May you rest in peace, i love you so much.

Big huge MJ Heal the World group hug to you!!!!!!!!!!!

This night has been really emotional for all of us, and i cant describe how thankful i am that i have all you wonderful fans by my side. i love you all, thank you for helping me get through this. i am going to sleep now, its 6 am here.

I love you michael and i miss you so much. I will never ever forget you and you will always have a special place in my heart. May you rest in peace, i love you so much.

I still cannot believe Michael passed and is being buried right now. How and why did this happen?!

Life Is But A Stopping Place

Life is but a stopping place,
A pause in what's to be,
A resting place along the road,
to sweet eternity.
We all have different journeys.

Different paths along the way,
We all were meant to learn some things,
but never meant to stay...

Our destination is a place,
Far greater than we know.
For some the journey's quicker,