TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

I'm so sad. I can't stop crying. This is really the end. I feel so bad for his poor children and family. Michael should still be here. At least his close friends finally showed to this. That must be what they were waiting for. I think the family allowed them to show some shots from the funeral for us, maybe? I doubt it was for the media...

I wonder where his spirit stood during the funeral. He MUST have been there. Probably very close to the kids. :yes:

Michael didn't deserved to be on a casket right now!!!
He should be on the stage performing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Somebody murdered my sweet angel! :boohoo:
Why God? this is not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

CNN & BBC are just replaying earlier stuff: close up of the kids, Blanket & Paris reading the programs, Prince switching seats with LaToya to be next to Katherine.

This was so sad to watch... :(
Goodbye Michael, we will all miss you so damn much, so badly...!
We'll never forget you...!

Can't believe Diana Ross didn't come again, and Debbie Rowe, What about his sister Rebbie?

I can't help but wonder why the family didn't have a marque/tent put over the area of the funeral if they really wanted news cameras filming them from helicopters..

try to keep it together hun. michael isn't there in the casket, his shell is. He is free, living eternal life with unconditional love. i know its hard. for fans, for his family and especially for his children.

for me tonight doesn't feel very 'real'.. i feel numb, i don't feel like we are burying michael, and thats cuz we're not, its just his body not his soul. i hope you can feel at peace soon.

Michael didn't deserved to be on a casket right now!!!
He should be on the stage performing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Somebody murdered my sweet angel! :boohoo:
Why God? this is not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Wow! CNN said that Pope John Paul II toured the grounds of Neverland on a trip to LA. Must have been when he was much younger and was traveling alot in the 80s mabye? I think Mike bought NVRland in the late 80s...Wow I can imagine Mike taking JP II around on a golf cart...

I think they said the pope toured the grounds of forest lawn. I might be wrong, but it seemed to me they said forest lawn.

Death is nothing at all.
I have only slipped away into the next room.
I am I, and you are you.

Whatever we were to each other, that we still are.
Call me by my old familiar name,
Speak to me in the easy way which you always used.
Put no difference in your tone,
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me and if you want to, pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was,
Let it be spoken without effect,
Without the trace of a shadow on it.

Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was;
There is unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?

I am waiting for you,
For an interval,
Somewhere very near,
Just around the corner.
All is well.

That's how I feel too.

I seriously feel his spirit is with all of us.

The real Michael will live forever. The body is what's gone, but not the spirit.

A big PYT Group Hug for everyone!

try to keep it together hun. michael isn't there in the casket, his shell is. He is free, living eternal life with unconditional love. i know its hard. for fans, for his family and especially for his children.

for me tonight doesn't feel very 'real'.. i feel numb, i don't feel like we are burying michael, and thats cuz we're not, its just his body not his soul. i hope you can feel at peace soon.

But it wasn't supposed to happen in a first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

aww they said Lisa Marie is extremely emotional, especially when she saw the casket =(

Well, IDK. TVGN said that Diana arrived with the family. Maybe CNN just didn't see her.

CNN just said that Lisa Marie is VERY emotional and sitting in the last row. :(

hug from me to everyone here :) its been nice to have everyone together like this

no diana ... I can't believe it... very very very sad about that.
quincy is there?

Yeah, what's up with that? Michael lists her as guardian and she don't show. How weird or tacky? Can't make sense of it.

No Debbie Rowe either? Hum!

Back