Today: The Girl is Mine 2008 remix feat Will.i.am is being released digital

Yea his mentioning it nearly every song break

He said "I got michael jackson requests flooding my inbox!" :lol:

Last edited:
to me, it's the best remix on the album.. I hope people out there feel the same..

to me, it's the best remix on the album.. I hope people out there feel the same..
It is my favorite. I just sent out a couple of e-mails to my local radio station but I said it was released digitally today and maybe that isn't true for the US. Maybe not until tomorrow here?

does anybody can recommend any other place (apart from itunes) where i can download the song from ? :( i dunno when it will become available on the itunes store of my country
:mat:

Peeps should just chill abit, and just wait till it gets realesed, it'll get there. Only been out like 12 hours.

Hey, did anyone catch this on Capital Radio today!!!

It's awesome, the biggest radio station in London is playing it! The DJ, Chris Brooks (or whatever his name is) goes "Here's a BRILLIANT new song from MICHAEL JACKSON featuring Will.I.Am". I heard it about 3pm :wild::rollin:

Bit off topic: Anyone know how to crack the Itunes protection on purchased media? I downloaded it but I don't use Itunes (I hate it, it crashes constantly!!!) I use Windows Media player instead, but I can't play mp4's and can't convert it coz it's protected...**frustration**

Last edited:
I can't wait to get the single.. I love the ad libs and sounds.. I know most or all of it was taken from the DEMO, but still, I did not hear the demo that often.. Maybe 3 times before. SO it still fresh.

downloaded my copy...i wonder how it will do in the charts....

i hardly ever download from iTunes (and it's a shame they didn't make a high-quality version of this) but this one is truly worth downloading :)

Ok. So. Like. Can someone explain to me about this single? Cus like. I haven't been following. :lol:

Can you buy this in the shops??? Or just online? :huh:

Ok. So. Like. Can someone explain to me about this single? Cus like. I haven't been following. :lol:

Can you buy this in the shops??? Or just online? :huh:

Its avalible online now UK n Ireland could be some more places, not everywhere though - yet.

Then its in the shops on the 28th

Last edited:
Just downloaded off iTunes :wub:

It wasnt the easiest thing to find, in the search box type in Thriller 25 and it will come up. Anywho, dont know why I just explained that. But yeah :D Im happy!

I just bought it on Itunes.

I love it!!! Fantastic remix. I am looking forward to get the actual CD single on the 28th of january!

Back