Today: The Girl is Mine 2008 remix feat Will.i.am is being released digital

well..i looked at all the links since i begged, and i can't find it...i guess some can find it...but..me and itunes aren't buddies anyway....lol...i guess i have to wait till it's released here in the usa

I just listened to the low res version on youtube. I'm not a fan of remixes, but this one is really dancy, and it sounds a bit faster than the original. I have a feeling the teenagers are going to LOVE IT!..
Go Michael! And WIll I Am!

The way I Rock, The way I Rock
The way I Rock, The way I Rock :bounce

:lol:

MJ make ya HOT:th_rogerfriedman:

Woooooooop I wonder how it is doing in the itunes chart

is there anyway to check?

I think it's a shame that all the discussion of the new Thriller project seems to have been relegated to a sub forum, even if it does keep it all tidy...

i think we should all buy this, for what its worth 79 p I paid for it and can listen to it anytime I want.

Come on lets get Michael another number hit, downloads count now! :)

i think we should all buy this, for what its worth 79 p I paid for it and can listen to it anytime I want.

Come on lets get Michael another number hit, downloads count now! :)

I totally agree with you. Michael deservs this.
We are his fans lets make this number one for him.

Last edited:
Hi, If you click on the link below, this store has all 3 tracks from the new single the girl is mine 2008 available to download. 79p Each or all 3 versions for £2.99 which is stupid, its cheaper to buy the tracks individually! & they take all sorts of payment inc. Paypal too!!!

http://www.7digital.com/artists/michael-jackson/the-girl-is-mine-2008-with-will-i-am/

PLEASE BE AWARE IT SEEMS THAT ONCE YOU BUY FROM THIS SITE IT SAYS YOU CANT ACTUALLY DOWNLOAD IT TILL 4TH OF FEB WHICH IS USELESS - GO TO ITUNES INSTEAD!!!

Last edited:
yea, i didnt know either, itunes can charge to your internet bill, or phone bill, and 79p a single isnt that much, despite some not being great fans of the remixes, we do want it to do well dont we?

Last edited:
Hi, If you click on the link below, this store has all 3 tracks from the new single the girl is mine 2008 available to download. 79p Each or all 3 versions for £2.99 which is stupid, its cheaper to buy the tracks individually! & they take all sorts of payment inc. Paypal too!!!

http://www.7digital.com/artists/michael-jackson/the-girl-is-mine-2008-with-will-i-am/

if u can tell me how a person without a credit card can buy this and add it to their internet bill, pls pm me, with the info and the link. i am more than eager to buy the single right now. meanwhile i'll look up the link here, and see if i can do this without making a mistake, cus i've never bought anything on the net before.

The full 3-track version of TGIM will be released on itunes and on CD later on

currently on the itunes chart at....

102| Michael Jackson // Will.I.Am - The Girl Is Mine 2008

Feedback by Janet is at Number 103 so he's beating his sister lol

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/digitalProductDetails.do?ctx=12;2;65;-1&productId=6078849

HMV now have the song and the demo tooooo

GOOD site to use, i think people from europe can download from there too

ALSO :)

mjitineeeeeeeeestw7.jpg

Last edited:
The Girl Is Mine 2008 Enters Canadian I-Tunes Top 100!

Hey everybody

Just thought i would let you know....that The Girl Is Mine 2008 has officially entered the top 100 chart of most purchased songs on I-tunes at #87! Pretty good i'd say. !

Re: The Girl Is Mine 2008 Enters Canadian I-Tunes Top 100!

Hey everybody

Just thought i would let you know....that The Girl Is Mine 2008 has officially entered the top 100 chart of most purchased songs on I-tunes at #87! Pretty good i'd say. !
Wooo hooo! Go Michael!

Just wait until the rest of the world (me included) can figure out how to buy it. It will go through the roof.:lol:

Back