Turkish kid...

I agree with everyone the BEST IMPERSONATION I have ever seen thus far. Eat shyte Justin Timberlake ;D
The boy was amazing!!! He looked more like Blanket's age to me though I'm surprised to read he was 12 already.

I'm really glad you guys liked it :better: Thought I was tearing up just because I miss Michael so much...

Merry Christmas everyone, I really hope Mike is watching from up there! :angel:

OMG! This kid has really studied Michael's moves. It was so perfect how he throw the hat and the lady caught it.

I would love to see Blanket do something like this.:wub:

WOW,WOW,WOW! My sister and I were crying we thought he was so incredible! Best imitation of Mike's dance moves EVER! Michael was always right - kids have the best talent, they've got it in them, it was bred into them....It's like Mike always said - you have to FEEL the music, not HEAR it! Thanks for posting!

Can you imagine how happy Michael would have been to see that..? Fantastic!

Let me translate/summarize it for you.

in the backstage interview he says that "I love him (MJ), always wanted to see him and I have been doing his dance moves".

he's sent to the stage by announcer saying "show how amazing you are"

on stage
male judge 1 : how old are you
the boy: 12
male judje 2: what's your name
the boy : kaan baybag
male judge 2 : are you nervous?
the boy: no I stutter
(the crowd applauds)
male judge 2 asks about school
the boy says he's in the 7th grade and his classes are going good.
male judge 2 : what are you going to do tonight?
the boy: dance like Michael Jackson
once again applause
male judge 2 asks him about his stutter and whether being nervous makes it worse or not.
the boy says that he's a little bit nervous because he's in front of the judges
male judge tells to him relax, think like he's at home around friends. and then asks him to start.

after the dance

crowd is chanting "one more time / do it again"

female judge : extraordinary. this is the best michael jackson dance impersonation I saw in my whole life. I don't want to offend my friends(she's probably meaning other judges or contestants) but for the first time I gave a standing ovation.

he says thank you a few times as she speaks and in the end she tolds him to be ready to catch the hat as she throws it.

-- I personally like the crowds reaction as he dances ---

A picture of him used by the Turkish press after his performance..

22345_212119464914_199357604914_3108158_303991_n.jpg

Thank you so so so so much for translating this!!!
merry Christmas!

Can you imagine how happy Michael would have been to see that..? Fantastic!

I was thinking just the same. The boy is simply amazing, his dance, his smooth moves, his love for Michael is so clear!! A really wonderful show, I loved it!!! Thank you very much for sharing, this is awesome!!
I hope he wins!!!!

woow he's amazing!! thanks for sharing! i wish michael could see that :(

wow, I'm not an "imepersonator" kind of person, so I was on my way out of this thread until I saw that someone said he's the best they'd ever seen.
WOW, I definitely teared up too.

Can you imagine, Michael would have LOOOVED to see that! I can imagine him smiling clapping and laughing.
*sigh*

And thanks for posting and thank you for the translation

wow, I'm not an "imepersonator" kind of person, so I was on my way out of this thread until I saw that someone said he's the best they'd ever seen.
WOW, I definitely teared up too.

Can you imagine, Michael would have LOOOVED to see that! I can imagine him smiling clapping and laughing.
*sigh*

And thanks for posting and thank you for the translation

Me neither, not a big fan of impersonators. I do watch kids though, because they are so cute :) But this kid is something else, I definitely can picture Mike cheering at how this little one moves :)

As I said, I was amused at first, he was stuttering and he sooo was shy, then the music began, and I was starting to smile.
And then I saw the first look on his face when he turned around. It was like he was a different person! Does that ring any bells?! :cheeky:

Hint, from Michael's Dancing the Dream :wub:

Consciousness expresses itself through creation.

This world we live in is the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many an occasion when I'm dancing, I've felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I've felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.

I become the stars and the moon.
I become the lover and the beloved.
I become the victor and the vanquished.
I become the master and the slave. I become the singer and the song.
I become the knower and the known.
I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

I keep on dancing and dancing .......and dancing, until there is only......the dance.

I love this kid :love:

This little, gentle boy is a great entertainer. He touches the heart of the listeners and also my.
I have goose bumps every time .. reminds me a lot of Michael *sigh*

Thanks a lot, mjdove for sharing this new vid - you make my day! :)

Is there a member who speaks turkish and could translate it, please?
Thanks in advance!

He is awwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeessssssssssooooooooooommeeeee!!
He is the best!! He really is!!

Has this show ended? How did he do there? He's such a talent boy. I much MJ would have love his performance. I feel proud just being a fan, just think of MJ himself! :eek:

Has this show ended? How did he do there? He's such a talent boy. I much MJ would have love his performance. I feel proud just being a fan, just think of MJ himself! :eek:

The show is still continuing. This week he automatically qualified to be in the finals as he got the highest votes (text messages) from the viewers. He's definitely the viewer's favorite. :wub: a lot people love him not only because of his talent but because of his pure, clean, shy, respectful and down to earth personality as well.

As to what they are saying in the second video.
Male judge says - he has heard that he's nervous. his dance showed that he definitely worked hard. He watched him without being able to take his eyes off him. congrats him. asks him if he expects to go to the finals.
the boy being so cute gets extremely nervous and starts to stutters and says he's hoping for the best.
female judge tells him - his career choice is obvious and he must become a dancer and train other children. she asks if he has taken lessons to learn how to do the moonwalk.
the boy replies he did not take any lessons and he has learned every move by watching MJ videos on the internet.
she asks if he's only doing MJ dances
he says he is also interested in hip hop dances but on an artist base his favorite is MJ and uses an expression that means "isn't it obvious"
she tells him that she loves what he does and does not want him to change.
second male judge picks on the female judge saying that she cannot throw the hat and the boy himself is still a kid and she's saying stuff like him teaching other kids. he says let him be a kid, go to school and dance. later in the future he can think about teaching other people.
she says some people are extremely talented and those stuff (such as school) can be second in their focus. they argue about that subject (education).
second male judge later says he liked the performance and hopes that the votes will pour and he would be in the finals.
first male judge asks him what he'll do if he wins the contest and gets the money prize (something around $300,000 if I'm not mistaken).
the boy says he's going to save some for his education and donate the remaining majority to charity.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for translating, ivy :)

I hope, my little sunshine wins the contest!

Back