UK fans! Win tickets all day today on Londons Captial FM 95.8

its near enuff impossible.

People in london will obviously have some kind of geographical priority due to the fact that it must take longer for a phonecall to reach london from say... Manchester, than it would from say essex.

Its pretty much impossible. You'd have to be friggin' lucky.

i just got "network busy" the past 2 times! grrrr lol

I guess theres no harm in trying though lol!....listening out for "Dont stop til u get enough" people!

i just got "network busy" the past 2 times! grrrr lol

I guess theres no harm in trying though lol!....listening out for "Dont stop til u get enough" people!

yep, they just changed the song

I'm hoping they only do this about once or twice an hour cause I'm gonna run off and have a really quick shower in a minute

I was supposed to be going somewhere today... no chance now :rofl:

wow it's all day again today. My finger is gonna be sore again! Redial redial redial :lol:

So, someone won front row tickets?! Aaahhhh, I also want.
Now they only have normal tickets left....

Why are no hardcore fans winning these bloody things!

I know! They sound like they don't care at all that they won, especially that last guy

Expect his tickets to be on ebay in the next few months :mello:

i guess if u have won front row tickets is gotta be seating and not standing

ive tried and tried and it keeps being engaged!!!!!

i gor a ringing tone twice but got cut off after 6 minutes :(

any advice?

ive tried and tried and it keeps being engaged!!!!!

i gor a ringing tone twice but got cut off after 6 minutes :(

any advice?

Just keep trying, it's all we can do :(

The cue to call is still don't stop til you get enough

They're playing remember the time now and I almost had a heart attack then I remembered it's not the cue to call, unless they changed it without telling us :mello:

nah they have been playing other jackson songs all morning to trick people, ure listening out for DSTYGE

This is soooo hard, everytime i ring i just get a busy tone! lol

u can listen if u have sky ie digital radio. a group of us were outside mjs hotel over the weekend just redialing allthe time trying to win. one got through but she was just interviewed instead.

What type of question etc are Capital asking to win tickets. Are these front row tickets their giving away ?

What type of question etc are Capital asking to win tickets. Are these front row tickets their giving away ?

They don't ask a question

12 people get through, and they give the tickets to whoever is on line 8 to make it random

its easier for London fans to win this as it doesnt take aslong to connect to the number for them! so come on, i want some proper MJ fans to win! :) lol

This will take up my whole day.

:lol:

It doesnt have to, It seems each DJ are giving away some.. they say what song you are listening for and they seem to be playing it just before the end of their show.. To keep people listening, they aint silly :p

Last time it was right at the end, Looks the same with DSTYGE too, her show is over at 1pm.

Back