UK fans! Win tickets all day today on Londons Captial FM 95.8

OH SUIDFTGEWRJTH

Didn't get through again :mello:

Lmao does ring back do anything?

I pressed dial again and on my phone it's useless... it doesn't seem to do anything :mello:

Now listen as yet another non-fan wins :timer:

lol well glad i aint the only one who is having no luck at this lol

I really want someone on here to win!

I texted them asking them to play rare songs so that it makes it harder for non fans, cos Thriller, I mean, ARGH!

The just want people to listen to their station.
I don't think they care if people who win the tickets are true fans or will just sell the tickets on ebay....sad, but true!

What's the phone number to call?? I can't find on their site, I must be blind!

0207 48 48 958

I really want someone on here to win!

I texted them asking them to play rare songs so that it makes it harder for non fans, cos Thriller, I mean, ARGH!

agreed, or they could at least ask a question that fans would know but something people who don't like him wouldn't know :(

i want them to play a rare song with a long intro like weve had enough so weve got the chance to phone up first

This is gunna be soooo bad!

10 dates really isnt enough.
I know Michael won't be bothered about money but it does make sense to add more dates! The real fans will be a minority at these concerts.

i think they will add more dates. a guy from aeg inclined there would be more.20=30 it wont be announced until the first set set sell out.

Jees, they really have to stop giving me a heartattack. lol

Omg someone who just called up thought that Smooth Criminal was Thriller!!

WTF?!!

Non fans are trying to get ticks, grr.

Smooth Criminal is playing now. But it's Thriller we're waiting for, isn't it?

yes, Thriller is the cue

listen to this non-fan getting Thriller and Smooth Criminal confused... HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? :mello:

Leave the lines open for fans to phone! :mello: damn these people

The DJ said something like 'imagine the atmosphere on July 8th'

it will be crap if your station keeps giving tickets to people who don't even know his songs :mello:

she knew which it was , she was just eager and called in too early

The DJ said something like 'imagine the atmosphere on July 8th'

it will be crap if your station keeps giving tickets to people who don't even know his songs :mello:

Lol agreed

Are Capital FM specifically giving away front row tickets, or just tickets without any known seating location yet because they aren't on sale yet.

I hate this lottery of all the best tickets being bought up by radio stations, non official ticket agencies and VIP business's. Tickets should only be available for sale from the O2/Ticketmaster, because I get the feeling I'm going to have to pay a lot more than £75 to see Michael's concerts at the O2.

Back