UPDATE - #133: the whole thing may be illegal - Blanket, Prince, Paris first autographs up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just cleaned this thread. Under no circumstances will anyone even mention race or DNA of the kids again. It is against forum rules and we will come down hard on members that continually discuss this. Those children are Michael's children, end of. Under no circumstances will DNA or race be mentioned. All posts mentioning it will immediatly be deleted. End of. Do not disect these kids like the media disected Michael. That isn't fair to them nor is it fair to their father.

I have just cleaned this thread. Under no circumstances will anyone even mention race or DNA of the kids again. It is against forum rules and we will come down hard on members that continually discuss this. Those children are Michael's children, end of. Under no circumstances will DNA or race be mentioned. All posts mentioning it will immediatly be deleted. End of. Do not disect these kids like the media disected Michael. That isn't fair to them nor is it fair to their father.
Thank you Sloride people keep on getting away with this bullish.. particularly that poster it wasn't the first time she had brought up the above mentioned.

Both are old enough to know that this is not what their father would want them to do, both are old enough to know that their dead father would have never wanted them to sign memorablia in order to sell/auction them off. Clearly they were led to believe they were doing a great thing for their dead father's legacy by signing these belts/this belt. I doubt Katherine and Joseph told ''well kids sign ur names as nobody gives an ish about us signing it it won't sell without ur signatures on it so sign it''
this is just the beginning of the desperate attempts of creating new cash cows like I said before history repeats itself, seems like folks haven't learned for their own mistakes at all.. greed is still too big even at this age smdh

This scares me, I'm afraid PPB are going to grow up feeling obligated to support joe's crazy schemes and get hoodwinked into his bizarre world of business.

I try very hard to keep an open mind when it comes to matters related to the Jackson family. But I also try to call it as I see it and this speaks to exploitation.

No-one is suggesting that Prince, Paris and Blanket are in any way to blame. We do not know how they were approached about this. The blame lies solely with the adults in this scenario.

If the belt was to be put on display in the museum, then perhaps this would have been a good idea. But for the children's autographs to be used to make money is WRONG. Unequivocally WRONG.

My personal fear is that Mr Jackson will start to see those children as sources of income, just like he saw Michael (if he does not see them that way already). I am still endeavouring to keep an open mind, but it is getting harder and harder.

I try very hard to keep an open mind when it comes to matters related to the Jackson family. But I also try to call it as I see it and this speaks to exploitation.

No-one is suggesting that Prince, Paris and Blanket are in any way to blame. We do not know how they were approached about this. The blame lies solely with the adults in this scenario.

If the belt was to be put on display in the museum, then perhaps this would have been a good idea. But for the children's autographs to be used to make money is WRONG. Unequivocally WRONG.

My personal fear is that Mr Jackson will start to see those children as sources of income, just like he saw Michael (if he does not see them that way already). I am still endeavouring to keep an open mind, but it is getting harder and harder.
Thank you. What you said is fair and balanced. I agree with every word of it.

Especially the part about Joe Jackson looking at Michael's children with DOLLAR SIGNS in his eyes.

This entire thing can open up a giant can of worms and backfire on all the folks who are involved.

This scares me, I'm afraid PPB are going to grow up feeling obligated to support joe's crazy schemes and get hoodwinked into his bizarre world of business.
God forbid this happens, I hope that by the time they are grown up Joe will not be in any position to plan anything due to age.

it'd be important to stop this mess and teach a final lesson to Joe and who ever thinks can get away with tacky affairs like this....if they get away with this they won't stop;they'll use those kids again and again because they'll create a precedent...many other vultures will approach members of the family craving a quick buck or some attention and use those kids.

If M's kids wanted to do something and the idea all in all is not a very good one,the guardian or the family should guide them and explain them what's really best....it's pretty clear that their family couldn't care less....indeed they'll try to dry out the next money making machine as long as it works no matter if it's 3 orphans,their own blood!

I am just sitting here praying for MJ3. I am not a religious person but I am sitting here praying to God that the kids are kept safe. I just hope that Michael is watching over them from Heaven and protects them and keeps them away from all the mess the family is so badly trying to drag them in.

yeah too many buyers crashed the server for sure!

lol-cat-funny.png
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z195/sparkletags4/import/graphics/Funny/lol-cat-funny.png

I am just sitting here praying for MJ3. I am not a religious person but I am sitting here praying to God that the kids are kept safe. I just hope that Michael is watching over them from Heaven and protects them and keeps them away from all the mess the family is so badly trying to drag them in.

you and me both.

auction is active and has 96 days to be over. the auction starts with $5000, currently there's no bids.

http://tributebelt.afrogs.org/items/view/index.html?item_id=1259

thanks

I hope it stays this way.

only one buyer purchased a belt at this moment

http://www.michaeljacksonbelts.com/purchased

What can we do to raise awareness and discourage people from contributing in 3 innocent children exploitation?

I know people are talking justice for MJ...but dare I say it, it is too late for MJ but it is not too late for his three kids. History cannot repeat itself.

We owe Michael that much.

Many people did not believe MJ when he first mentioned the abuse he suffered through....now, we are all witnessing how low some are willing to go for a buck.

People shouldn't buy that crap. It will only encourage Joe to come up with these ridiculous schemes.

it does smack of a violation of a law concerning the use of hollywood minors(children)..especially when it comes to making money off of them..

sorta like a law, that i believe is in existence, where hollywood movie producers can't overwork children in movies

auction is not active

This auction is currently closed.

Bidding is scheduled to begin:

06/01/2010 07:00:00 PM PST

I thought the auction was supposed to begin Thursday (today)? Oh well, I guess Bravado are a lot quicker that I thought.

Good riddance!!!

They all thought they were slick by going public less than 24 hours before the sale begins.

auction is not active

This auction is currently closed.

Bidding is scheduled to begin:

06/01/2010 07:00:00 PM PST

I thought the auction was supposed to begin Thursday (today)? Oh well, I guess Bravado are a lot quicker that I thought.

Good riddance!!!

They all thought they were slick by going public less than 24 hours before the sale begins.

when I posted that info, the auction was active. it wrote "starting bid $5,000, next bid $5,000 and there are no bids on this auction"...

could it be cease and desist ?

I think everyone should calm down.
I have a good feeling that everything is going to turn out all right. :yes:

when I posted that info, the auction was active. it wrote "starting bid $5,000, next bid $5,000 and there are no bids on this auction"...

Yes it could ! an auction can be interrupted at any moment if it has been claimed illegal -:yes:

Let's hope so. IF so good for Bravado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back