UPDATE: Dancing W/ the Stars Thriller Tribute ~ Youtube video on pg.9

Did I say that? I don't think so. I said it was nice of Omarion to do it. I was just criticing it and pointing out at the same time why Michael is special. I don't mind the tribute being performed. But that doesn't mean I have to pretend I liked it just because it was respectful. I thought it sucked, the performace sucked, though the gesture was nice, and I said that.

That.

its too laaaaaaaaaaaaateee to apologizeeeee.......its too laaaaaaaaaaaaaaatteeeeee....

I just saw the show i guess i missed it the first time. all i say is i,m happy they honered Michael on a big show like Dancing With The Stars.

Some of you may disagree but I'm tired of the whole Thriller 25 thing. I like the fact that MJ is getting attention for good reasons but I think its time to put Thriller to rest and focus on the comeback

I know, right? SHAMON! :lol: ;) I actually think the Library of Congress thing was the whole enchilada. :yes:

Ugh....Why don't you just take it to PM, because pages and pages of constant arguing and atacking each other putts a lot of people off, they're just not telling you...

Yeah I guess so, just agitating when you know you are right in your own mind and it is constantly disputed. I am sure that Wbss21 feels the same. We just feel totally different things thats all. And even now we both think we are completely wrong lol.

^^ I understand what you are saying, and for the record I agree with you on this thing, but, there has to be some point where you have to let it go.

Fair enough daphnieas I completely comprehend your frustrations, I guess it looks pretty silly when not a part of the stand off! Sorry for making such horrible reading the past few days :better:

Last edited:
Kristie just did a freestyle routine to Working Day And Night. Her dancing was much better than Omarion's. She even did a "Tippy Tippy Toes" as Andre 3000 put it, lol. Christian's "Beat It" routine from a few weeks ago was good too.

Her and her partner Mark did the moonwalk (he did it better), stood on their toes and Mark grabbed his crotch. lol

That was really cool. The dancing was much, much better then Omarions. Of course, the guy is a professional. But Kristie was better too.

Well lookee there, that's Kristi Yamaguchi, the figure skater! Cool. Can you tell I don't really watch these shows? lol Used to watch a lot of figure skating though...

Thanks for posting the vid; I enjoyed it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was reeeally happy not only because it was at least the third time an MJ song was used, but that they used an MJ song that wasn't from Thriller. :lol:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

and Kristi and Mark got a perfect score of 30

051908-kristi-mark-freestyle.jpg

New Dancing With The Stars Info!

Last night they performed Workin' Day and Night! GO MICHAEL!!!

Back