UPDATE: Dancing W/ the Stars Thriller Tribute ~ Youtube video on pg.9

djbad

Proud Member
Dancing With the Stars (USA) will be celebrating Michael Jackson's Thriller 25 anniversary tomorrow night. Priscilla Presley was voted off last week, so she will not be part of the celebration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dancing With the Stars Celebrating Thriller 25 tomorrow

Dancing With the Stars (USA) will be celebrating Michael Jackson's Thriller 25 anniversary tomorrow night. Priscilla Presley was voted off last week, so she will not be part of the celebration.

ROTFLMAO...:lol: thank goodness stone face is gone

that could have been acqward:ph34r:..

OMG!.......I swear they waited until Priscilla was off the show, 'cause just like how she would'nt dance to any of Elvis' songs she most defintetly would'nt be caught dead dancing to any Michael Jackson songs!:lol:

Come to think of it, I so wish she was still on the show 'cause I would've loved to see this! I can just see her joker face trying to act all fine with dancing to her former son-in-laws music! :p:lol:

Last edited:

I would have loved to have seen Priscilla dance to MJ!

Pff, she cant hold in her contempt for Michael for anything, even with her immobile features I can still see the disgust in waves commin off her, just to say Mikes name her head would probably explode let alone dancing to his music/$$in MJs pockets..yeah If she stayed it would have been a train wreck.

..BTW I'm gonna watch the tribute,lol (got off on a Pricilla tangent)

awesome MJ love EVERYWHERE:punk:

Last edited:

That's awesome. Thanks for letting us know. I'll for sure tune in. Good thing Priscilla was voted off, she probably woulda' had a seizure just hearing Michael's voice, lol.

Is it possible for anyone to record the show:D? Um and sorry for my ignorance but Priscilla is Elvis's wife right? Why does she bear such hatred for Michael :huh:?

my boyfriend's mom always watches this show.... I gotta watch!

I have to give SONY mad props for keeping up the promo of Thriller all around it's a great set up for what's to come for him :) Also i agree with those who said they are glad Priscilla is gone, all of the entertainment shows would have taken the focus off of what it should have been about which is Thriller 25 and it would have been all about can his former mother in law dance to his music, all i can say is good riddance!

Last edited:

Awww I Wudda Loved 2 See Priscilla Dancin 2 Mj Or Messin Up And Have The Judges Rip Her Apart Lol

What would be better is if Pricsilla was still on the show, and as she's out there on the floor with her partner, they make a special announcement that they're replacing him with a special guest, and a few seconds later, out walks Michael and Pricsilla's gotta dance with him! lol, she would probably die on the spot, lol.

ooooooooooooo

that would've been so perfect if priscilla was still on the show :lol:

it sux that she's gone... that would've been classic

Lawwwd instead of you all being excited about it being a Thriller 25 theme.... y'all are banging on about someone who's already been voted off :rofl:

I think a Thriller theme is awesome! there's a variety of songs for different dance styles so it should totally work :wild:

geez! do you think it was a strategic decision...vote priscilla out, bring MJ T25 in...LMAO! Can you imagine her contempt if she had to dance to Michael Jakcosn...actually funny this came up...you know how DWTS has a guest artist performance I thought what IF Michael performed..I would have thought Priscilla would have shot herself and her daughter etc in the audience would have been rolling her eye balls out of her socket!

Thanks for the info.
I've been watching this show lately.
Mostly because I like the way Mario moves and 2ndly because
nothing else good has been on TV.

First it was, America's Best Dance Crew now this show. WTG!

*edit* Dag! Did I miss it?!:eek:

:D

Also, The crew from "STEP IT UP & DANCE" will be performing a Thriller tribute on NBC Today this Thursday.

oh L.J..this IS such a lost cause.. Now with Priscilla voted off ! :lol:

Only joking! Im very excited about the Thriller 25 theme ! :D

OMG!.......I swear they waited until Priscilla was off the show, 'cause just like how she would'nt dance to any of Elvis' songs she most defintetly would'nt be caught dead dancing to any Michael Jackson songs!:lol:

Come to think of it, I so wish she was still on the show 'cause I would've loved to see this! I can just see her joker face trying to act all fine with dancing to her former son-in-laws music! :p:lol:

lol yeah I agree with you!

I'd like to know also is it possible for someone to record the show and upload it to Utube? :)

If she was still on the show, Ms Presley would have to dance to Michael no matter what. What I find laughable about her is that she talked about Michael's surgery on his nose; now look at her. I tell KARMA IS A @#$%

I have to give SONY mad props for keeping up the promo of Thriller all around it's a great set up for what's to come for him :) Also i agree with those who said they are glad Priscilla is gone, all of the entertainment shows would have taken the focus off of what it should have been about which is Thriller 25 and it would have been all about can his former mother in law dance to his music, all i can say is good riddance!
I agree; but then again, it could have went well and she could have enjoyed it. who knows.

Is it possible for anyone to record the show:D? Um and sorry for my ignorance but Priscilla is Elvis's wife right? Why does she bear such hatred for Michael :huh:?
Personally, I do not think she hate Michael but I do think she have reserve feelings for "so called" marrying LMP.

Last edited by a moderator:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad the promo for T25 is continuing and its banging!!!

this soft marketing strategy is very strategic and well executed..

loving it!

That is awesome! I always watch DWTS every week and I love Jason, Kristie and Mario!! LOL. I was very happy that the evil Priscilla was voted off. I was like, "it is about time". Now, I am not the onbe to trash people's looks, but damn, Cilla looked really scary! LOL.

Anyway, I am very excited about tonight!!! Whooooo!

TSCM< thank you for posting that tidbit about that dance group coming on the Today show to do a tribute to MJ's Thriller. That is my MORNING SHOW!! :)

I am very excited that after everything, people are still giving props to the best entertainer ever!! That is always a good thing.

Um and sorry for my ignorance but Priscilla is Elvis's wife right? Why does she bear such hatred for Michael

Do not apologize. :) Pricilla was Elvis' wife, yes. She bears hatred towards MJ because she has issues, she did not like her daughter, Lisa Marie to marry a black man, and MJ owns the publishing rights to Elvis' music. When Priscilla and Lisa Marie were on Oprah some three years ago, I think a few weeks after MJ's vindication, Priscilla sprewed her hatred towards MJ. The way she talked about him was so nasty and disgusting. Out of the men that her daughter married, who happened to be white, Priscilla really made MJ looked like a freak and a monster. I mean, she was nasty. Priscilla was just trashing MJ and it even made Lisa Marie a bit unconfortable when Pricilla was juts trashing MJ. Priscilla also implied that MJ was after Lisa Marie when Lisa was only 16 years old. When I heard that, I was angry that after this man was vindicated in a court of law, that monster would go there and try to imply that MJ was this "pervert" that the media claims that he is. Just disgusting.

I did not mean to make this about Priscilla because frankly, she does not even deserve to be talked about on this thread, but I just wanted to answer this poster's question.

Bee, actually Priscilla and Lisa Marie were on Oprah before Michael was acquitted. They were on there around February 2005 during jury selection

Since the performers danced last night in competition, it is most likely a one dance/song routine.

MAN! I would have loved to see her dance to an MJ song.. AHHH!!

it's really cool that they are celibrating Thriller 25.. wow!

U know it's much bigger than Americas Best Dance Crew.. Watch sales get a push after today. .:)

Pricilla was Elvis' wife, yes. She bears hatred towards MJ because she has issues,
:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

Last edited:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

It would have been HILARIOUS if she was still in it and had to dance to MJ, I can just picture the look in her face :lol:
I'd LOVE to see that!

On topic:
Great news...I bet it'll be on youtube in no time. Sony is doing a pretty good job with the promotion, subtle but steady.

Back