UPDATE - page 1/13/14 - TV Alert: True Crime with Aphrodite Jones - Tune In (All threads Merged!)

Re: Aphrodite's new project: 2-hour special on Michael (Threads Merged)

Why won't the networks air this? Is she trying to get the networks or... ? I'm lost.

^ only Discovery Investigation will broadcast that special of the 12 episodes of "true crimes" and the point is that 99.9% of us dont have that cable channel, so... it depends on who is interested in that special in Europe, Asia, Australia..., you know... we have to do something instead of waiting for other networks.

But guys, dont forget the publishing rights.
Thats a little problem for us.

Even though there are so many other stupid docs spreading all over the net, maybe on YouTube the uploaded parts of that doc can be blocked.

On the other hand we have to do something and let the doc not to be ignored or "invisible".
Id would be better to ask Aphrodite for uploading this doc on her official YouTube channel (if she doesnt have it, she can set it up), but on the other hand it wouldnt be good let the uploaded doc spread only on MJ boards.
People and media have to see it, so we have to use all the possibilities via social nets (YT, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter....), and... some journalists could promote/point out to it.

You're right. But TMez has got a YouTube channel, and he's been putting up vids of Michael on it that have publishing rights on them, and spreading the truth, and he's sorta friends with Aphrodite, he's in the True Crime doco as well, so perhaps he could do it? Worth an e-mail, I guess.

only 5 days left to airing! hope someone records it

guys if its get posted on youtube can we post this on facebook, twitter, and other mj website to spread the word about this project

guys if its get posted on youtube can we post this on facebook, twitter, and other mj website to spread the word about this project

That's a good idea. What happened with the Larry Nimmer documentary cannot happen again and we need to do as much as we can to promote it.

yeah it would be a great way to promote the truth about what happens and their other great on youtube that expose the lies media and people claimed

That's a good idea. What happened with the Larry Nimmer documentary

What happened to it? It was released.

What happened with the Larry Nimmer documentary cannot happen again and we need to do as much as we can to promote it.

Exactly, this cannot happen again, I think most of MJ fans dont know about that or they dont have it.
See this:
http://www.nimmer.net/
http://www.nimmer.net/nimmerpictures/previews.htm

The Insider interview - http://www.theinsider.com/news/2352888_The_Untold_Story_of_Neverland

packagefrnt.jpg

Ohh mannn I thought all this time that it was on Discovery Channel and was wondering why i didnt see it...Now I learn Its Investigation Discovery...Which I dont have...:(

Can anyone be able to do a LIVE Stream?

Thankyou...:D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Ohh mannn I thought all this time that it was on Discovery Channel and was wondering why i didnt see it...Now I learn Its Investigation Discovery...Which I dont have...:(

Can anyone be able to do a LIVE Stream?

Thankyou...:D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Sorry to hear that. Did you check your TV listings well,I thought I didn't get the channel either,but I found it last month channel 104. I hope you can find a stream or maybe you *do * have the channel. here's the link to ID Network in case. Take care.
http://investigation.discovery.com/

Re: TV Alert: True Crime with Aphrodite Jones - Tune In: Thursday, April 29

[youtube]N6KF6GOYbog[/youtube]

I just find it so awful that Michael had to constantly put up with some much predujice and lies about him. Its just disgusting and thank goodness for people like Aphrodite ready to reveal the truth about the media industry.

Hi guys ! Wassup? I would like to know if there's any chance that we (French) will be able to find this episod on the net or not ! We're a lot who want to watch it but unfortunately, none of us has the channel ! So if someone can give us a link or a way to have it, it would be so great !! Thanks a lot guys ! Wish you well ;)

Hi guys ! Wassup? I would like to know if there's any chance that we (French) will be able to find this episod on the net or not ! We're a lot who want to watch it but unfortunately, none of us has the channel ! So if someone can give us a link or a way to have it, it would be so great !! Thanks a lot guys ! Wish you well ;)

SAme here, please.... you know... Chile... por fa, por fa!!

Re: TV Alert: True Crime with Aphrodite Jones - Tune In: Thursday, April 29 (All threads Merged!)

Finally, first media support

Michael Jackson "True Crime" TV Special
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978201332
Part of the True Crime TV series, host and Investigative crime writer Aphrodite Jones explores the episode of the Michael Jackson extortion trial of 2005.

The hour long program will examine the conspiracy surounding the Michael Jackson trial in which accusations of child molestation was thrust upon Jackson. Jones was one of the few allowed into the courtroom to witness the trial. Day after day, listening with other selected media she changed her mind from "guilty", to "Not Guilty" when there was simply no evidence against Jackson. Jones eventually wrote a book about the trial called "Michael Jackson Conspiracy"

Aphrodite Jones covered Michael Jackson's trial in 2005, here she explains what the trial was like and why she knew something was just not right.

whether you had your doubts about Jackson, or you believed his word all along, the proof is there, take a look for yourself. The show airs this Thursday April 29th, 10pm on Investigation Discovery Channel. This is definitely must see TV

Michael Jackson "True Crime" TV Special: 2005 Trial (ON TOMMOROW)

Michael Jackson "True Crime" TV Special

April 27, 2010 08:45 PM EDT (Updated: April 27, 2010 10:48 PM EDT)
views: 860

function resetForm(formId) { var form = document.getElementById(formId); if(form) { form.reset(); } } Part of the True Crime TV series, host and Investigative crime writer Aphrodite Jones explores the episode of the Michael Jackson extortion trial of 2005.

The hour long program will examine the conspiracy surounding the Michael Jackson trial in which accusations of child molestation was thrust upon Jackson. Jones was one of the few allowed into the courtroom to witness the trial. Day after day, listening with other selected media she changed her mind from "guilty", to "Not Guilty" when there was simply no evidence against Jackson. Jones eventually wrote a book about the trial called "Michael Jackson Conspiracy"

Aphrodite Jones covered Michael Jackson's trial in 2005, here she explains what the trial was like and why she knew something was just not right.

whether you had your doubts about Jackson, or you believed his word all along, the proof is there, take a look for yourself. The show airs this Thursday April 29th, 10pm on Investigation Discovery Channel. This is definitely must see TV

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978201332

Yes me too, I hope there is a way to watch it on the net somewhere. Can someone make a live stream? This is a MUST see.

Re: TV Alert: True Crime with Aphrodite Jones - Tune In: Thursday, April 29 (All threads Merged!)

cool interview.

Yes I heard it after I saw her tweet. It was very good. She really is on Michael's side. :angel::wub:

April 29 8:00 PM Mountain Standard Time. Channel 285 ID right between 284 SCI and 286 PLGN on DIRECTV. I do have it yeah. I hope to be able to watch it. I hope she does a good job of it.

I am soooo willing to see this. Hope it will be positive and honest and that this will be one of many more to come not only from her, but from other decent media professionals.

Back