VIDEO: Michael Autotuned To Create “Take Me Away”

LLCz

Proud Member
Take Me Away - New Unofficial Song

[YOUTUBE]HxvJUuRrVYM[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks to Pentum for finding this.

Re: Take Me Away - New Unofficial Song

I love the animated video! As for the song, I will have to listen again after work.

Autotune much? Can't even tell it's Michael.

Yeah, it's autotune.

The guy who made this used parts of different acapellas and I can bet my arm that some of them were low quality/heavily filtered/different volume.I think he just used autotune to calibrate the volume and the vocal range of every acapella to get a normal sound.

I think it's very cool, but the autotune creeps me off...

It's better if you change the title. It's not an original MJ song.
It's a cut and paste work from several MJ songs, a mix.

I think they couldn't help using so much autotune because that way you can calibrate the voice to the melody.

From his YouTube:

Thanks :) Yes I've done the vocals/music & animation. Vocals are from 10 different MJ songs. I won' list them because it might spoil the illusion that he's really singing this, as you might start noticing where the various words & syllables are taken from. The full song is about 80% finished, I'm not happy with how some of the vocals sound too robotic. It took about three weeks at between 6 - 8 hours per day to do? the song.

It'll probably be on the next album release if the estate hear about it.

^^ bahahahahaha...probably

Even with the autotune, it's SO obvious it's Mike.

Well I think it's Melodyne not autotune the voice still sounds "natural" unlike the wahwah style of autotune.

I'd take this song over Cascio anyday. When I first heard this I thought it was MJ's voice but it's from different acapellas. (like the "come on" sounds like YRMW) What Teddy Riley said about Melodyne doesn't make sense. Melodyne does a great job preserving the singer's voice. Only when you REALLY lower the voice does it sound a bit like he's plugging his nose, but still it does not mess up vibratos or whatever.

nathanjay.jpg

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HxvJUuRrVYM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

British recording artist Nathan Jay &#8211; has taken Michael Jackson&#8217;s voice and created an interesting tribute whereby Michael&#8217;s voice has been autotuned to create a new song.

NATHAN JAY OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL
NATHAN JAY OFFICIAL FACEBOOK

Nathan Jay / Padelis Cois/MJstar

Oh, this :happy: I think it's very cool (the video), though I do not enjoy the sound quality as much.

This has already been posted.

He has submitted this to Sony Music for either the next music video or for the next album project.

This style would make a good (I Like) The Way You Love Me music video.

That's very cool, both the song and the cartoon! I hope he will upload the finished version soon :)

Come On - YRMW
Sun 1 - Black Or White
Sun 2 - You Are My Life

just watched the video again this time I had tears in my eyes, cuz we'll never see Michael again ever, the person this voice belonged to is gone. He's dead. All we have now are cartoons, holograms, videos, etc but the person behind the voice, the PERSON is not here anymore sometimes this just hits me idk :cry:

Back