VIDEOS -Michael Jackson: The Untold Story of Neverland DVD Release - Interview / Preview

Any Aussies getting it? Would it be cheaper if we get several delivered together in one go?
Unfortnately im not able 2 get it, if it were released in stores worldwide offically then i would.

wow, thanks for posting~~

RIP Michaael
i'll never let you part,
for you're always in my heart

Just got our DVD today! :) (It took longer because I'd ordered two copies from Amazon and had them both delivered to my family back home. Then had to wait for my mom to get around to mailing our copy to Germany, lol.)

There's a lot of nice clips, like little outtakes of Michael during the Bashir interview that we haven't seen before and some things around Neverland. Plus lots of extras (certainly watch the extras... there's more extras than documentary), like the fan party in Vegas after the verdict, T-Mez and Aphrodite Jones interviews, fans at the memorial and other locations, our messages to Michael from May that he never got to see :cry: We also got pretty angry watching it, though. It wasn't the easiest thing. Agh! Watching the Arvizos lying and hearing all about their backgrounds and the situation again, etc. :puke: :mat: I just wished the video quality was a bit better and that there was more raw Neverland footage... and that people other than just fans would see this! This should be on TV, required viewing for the general public.

Thanks Larry!:clapping:

I've just ordered my copy through his website. They will ship worldwide. All you need is a PayPal account.

I ordered from amazon.com, it came within a week to the UK and it is a video that should be shown around the world. How the likes of Jim Hammer and the rest of the reporters could have seen Michael as guilty and promoted the video of the boy talking to the police as so damaging shows just how dishonest they were.

The video that the family claimed they were forced to make really showed them as liars, no way was it scripted. The shots of Neverland had me in tears, to think a lying 13 year old was allowed to destroy that, with the help of the media was an act of unbelievable cruely and injustice.

I would say any fan buying it would consider it money well spent. Nimmer did a wonderful job and I don't begrudge him making a profit out of it, after all why should he give it away.

Hello,

I´d love to have this dvd but i think it´s not my region an plus i think it´s too expensive for a documentary. If i import it it would be more expensive than a bluray dvd! Plus, even though it´s a positive documentary i won´t buy it until the price goes down... Well i´ll have the dvd today, i´m download it from torrent, and if anyone wants it i can upload i in rapidshare and megaupload!!! I think i cannot post it here but i can send you the links through PM! If anyone wants PM me!!

:)

Re: VIDEO -Michael Jackson: The Untold Story of Neverland DVD Release - CBS Preview

I tried to get it broadcast before Michael died and the timing was such that it was ready to be sold as a DVD coincidentally the same week that Michael died. Larry Nimmer

Larry, why wasn't this released years ago? It would've made a world of difference. You could've called it "Beyond the shadow of a doubt".

Thanks anyway.

can someone tell me,i,ve never used amazon before ,the other day i thought i purchased this dvd ,i put in my card details and thought it had gone through,but looked at my bank account today and nothing has gone out to amazon,i think it was a few days ago,it would have gone out by now wouldn,t it,also it says on amazon i have no orders,so it musn,t have gone through properly.

can someone tell me,i,ve never used amazon before ,the other day i thought i purchased this dvd ,i put in my card details and thought it had gone through,but looked at my bank account today and nothing has gone out to amazon,i think it was a few days ago,it would have gone out by now wouldn,t it,also it says on amazon i have no orders,so it musn,t have gone through properly.

I believe they only charge you once the item has been packed and dispatched to you.

Thanks for sharing. I watched the 5 clips, is that exactly what is on the DVD?

Also, can't find it at Amazon in the UK, anyone ordered a copy from there?

It is only on the US site of Amazon or you can order it from Larry's website.

He guys, are we slacking here? Why is this video not gone viral yet? Only 300++ views and one comment.

This dvd proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that Michael was framed. Spread it far and wide. Specially to the haters and doubters.

Peace out
LG

Many thanks to those of you helping to spread this video. It's up to 2000+++ views. I've emailed it myself to my contact list of 250 and got a few replies thanking me for it. One was from a co-worker; she said her grandkids were so happy to see this video because they love Michael but apparently there's still a lot of ignorant kids calling him a child molester. Now they have the right ammuinition to defend him. I think if this video gets seen by millions Michael will be King for decades to come.

I'm also happy to report that DJs in private events are playing Michael's songs and it made me cried tears of joy and sadness at the same time when I heard it.

We should all email Larry King to request he plays this DVD on his show.

Ugh...watching this is breaking my heart. I don't know how Michael LIVED through all the bullsh*t. I can only imagine the wear and tear on his heart...:cry:

I saw some of the clips on youtube earlier today and saw the part where the police raided neverland, boy was i shocked with what i saw!. Tom sneddon in neverland with the policemen in neverland!...now forgive me if my shockness sounds werid, but i thought it was just the policemen just themselves raiding neverland. I never thought that sneddon would have even dared to go into mikes home....as soon as i saw that, all the anger i felt bck then came bck. I will never forgive them for what they did 2 mike :angry:

Very positive.

But $33 for people outside the U.S - that's a bit expensieve isn't it?

It is worth every penny, what a shame it was not shown on TV, but I can understand why it wasn't, the media would be shown up for their misrepresentation of the trial, especially Fox. Night after night on the Greta show (who now seems to have an unhealthy interest in the vote loosing Palin), sold us on that video of the boy's interview being damaging to Michael, when you look at it, you can tell he is lying, he almost seems to be enjoying it at one point.

Back