Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 Num 29 On Itunes!!!!!!!!!!!

wbss is going to kick some ass around...the song is really hot am telling this for days now!!! if you concider and the promo that will come the song will hit #1

it charted on the music top 100! which means it could chart in the Billboard Hot 100

That's a really fast jump. With promotion this is a potential chart-topper.

wouldnt it have to be out for a week for that? This things only been out like 3 days haha. Cant wait to see where its at in a month.
yep thats what i meant if it holds the 70 or even higher positions then that until Wed it will chart on the hot100

I knew WBSS was going to kick ass, people saying it was crap blah blah well the kids are feeling it, mikes brought it back for this generation. Well done mike, very clever

How do you check the charts? I'm looking at the top 100 songs on Itunes, and it's sitting at #96.

That's great, but it's the Top songs itunes chart that matters the most. On that chart he's #96 right now...hopefully that'll go up.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.. that's good news.. :)

He's 21 in pop now :) Wow!

and number 96 on top songs PERIOD :)

Last edited:
Please please please Super Bowl ad plus Grammy performance! Mike doesn't even need to be on stage for the Grammy's. Will.iam., Akon, and friends would be enough to get MJ back in the spotlight.

Although an MJ performance certainly wouldn't hurt!

Toronto's top radio station for new music Z103.5 constantly plays WBSS 2008! Like im not even kidding, not only did it win the Head2Head competition last week and send Michael into the Z103.5 HALL OF FAME against artists such as Ne-Yo and Justin Timberlake; ever since then the station has been playing the song atleast 3-4 times every day. They are playing it EVERY morning in prime time (around 7am) when all the kids are wakin up for school and adults are drivin to work then they play it again around lunch time, and again in the late afternoon then sometimes again after dinner around 7-8pm. So this song is getting awesome airplay. I am impressed!

Has anybody in Canada heard it on other stations?

Just so you guys all know

WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHIN 2008 IS NOW #73 IN THE UNITED STATES i-TUNES OVERALL CHARTS!!

I waant this song... I wish it was out in canada... oh well the girl is mine is good too

Thanks to everybody who is keeping us updated on the iTunes chart. It's all so exciting.

I tried to check out the iTunes chart's myself, but can't. Do you need to have an iTunes account before you can check out the charts?

Back