Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 Num 29 On Itunes!!!!!!!!!!!

His facebook application sent out a notification to buy it just a few hours ago. That should add a few sales.

Even if you have downloaded the song, I think everyone should purchase the song :)

I wish they would just release these songs worldwide, what harm would it do to the sales to do worldwide digital releases, it wont only enhance the promotion that seems to be lacking in some places.

wbss is going to kick some ass around...the song is really hot am telling this for days now!!! if you concider and the promo that will come the song will hit #1

I keep telling the fans that this song is gonna go all the way. Just keep watching.

I know that a lot of you really don't like the song and Michael working with Akon, but if you really think about the it, the strategy here was very smart. Michael teemed up with the youngins to appeal to the youngins. He knows what he is doing. Those remixes were designed to reach the younger generation. And it is working.

I can't wait until PYT 2008 is released. That one is a certified jam!

I wish they would just release these songs worldwide, what harm would it do to the sales to do worldwide digital releases, it wont only enhance the promotion that seems to be lacking in some places.

agree.
Gah, annoying that I can't download it:mello:
Hope it'll change soon!

US iTunes... NOW!
58. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 With Akon - Michael Jackson

>> Pop Songs
19. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 With Akon - Michael Jackson

I keep telling the fans that this song is gonna go all the way. Just keep watching.

I know that a lot of you really don't like the song and Michael working with Akon, but if you really think about the it, the strategy here was very smart. Michael teemed up with the youngins to appeal to the youngins. He knows what he is doing. Those remixes were designed to reach the younger generation. And it is working.

I can't wait until PYT 2008 is released. That one is a certified jam!

definitely.. !! i CO-SIGN..

IMO .. the T25 project is GENIUS!

Last edited:
I have to admit, like some other fans, I did'nt initially like this remix. But damn it, it GREW ON ME!!!!! That track is HOTTTT!!!!!!

Climb the damn charts Mike!!!!

In the United States, WBSS '08 is at #96 Top Songs and #21 Top Pop Songs.

This is AMAZING news!I remember when some of the fans were hating about this.Now, look at it! Congrats to MJ.

I live in Philly and I have not heard the song at all on the radio. Doesn't that suck? Anyway, on Wired 96.5 and Q102 they play "A Good Life" and "Please Don't Stop the Music" from Rihanna and Kanye West, respectively. On Power 99 and 100.3 the Beat plays "Good Life" all of the time. LOL.

ummm its number 96...according to sum1 on myspace they posted a bulletin and showed the chart and it was 96

I dont know why you guys keep saying WBSS 2008 is at #96 on US i-Tunes.... but I just checked at 8:45pm , eastern time (Toronto, Canada) and the current position is #73!!!!

This is amazing! Just watch WBSS is going to be #1 on Itunes and I'm thinking top ten on Billboard (hoping for a number one:D)

Michael: "Haters, here is a foot"

Haters: "uhhh, O-k?"

Michael: "please introduce it to your mouth"

:punk:

I heard the remix for the first time today (when I bought it on Itunes), and it's definitely gone in my top 3 favorite songs right now. Michael sounds brilliant on it. :D

I'm not surprised about the huge sales on Itunes, since they've been heavily promoting the new single.

I checked it now and it's at 70 LOL I live in USA.

Mike's after ya Rihanna...watch out gurl. Mike's gonna bump u out of the number one spot...creepin up from behind ;) :lol:

Last edited:
It's now at #70. I'm not sure how to post the screenshot! Go Mike!!!:punk:

ss.jpg

Back