Want to be a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd apply, but as a moderator I would end up banning at least 10 people and closing 20 threads each day so I'll just fall back on this one :)

Good luck to you all!

i used to be a mod on the old MJJForums board...
my old name was CrazyVegasMJ... anyone remember me?? haha.. good times.. the old days..

-Dal

I'm guessing it's a no but is there any chance I could become a mod even though i'm only 14?

i would like to give it a go,i think it wil be a great opportunity,and also i,d feel as if i am giving something back to the board and to michael,

What is a 15 day training period?

Also with training on how to handle duties on the forum such as Deleting threads/Posts, Editing threads/Posts, Moving threads.. ect ect

I have had SO much response so I think I will only hold this open for another 2 day's so get your applications in :)

Last edited:
Ahh!!! What do I say in the PM in terms of applying?

I've always wanted to be a Mod! I used to think that this was an exclusive position. My college work will probably get in the way though. =( Ugh...

Also with training on how to handle duties on the forum such as Deleting threads/Posts, Editing threads/Posts, Moving threads.. ect ect

I have had SO much response so I think I will only hold this open for another 2 day's so get your applications in :)

Lorraine,
Well look at the first requirement you put down-to love Michael Jackson. There are SO many people who love him.

Lorraine,
How does one know if they're chosen. Will you pm the person/people?

Lorraine,
How does one know if they're chosen. Will you pm the person/people?

Yes, I can't respond to all. There has been far too many, So I will be just letting the ones that have been successful know, Then announce it in here.

Yes, I can't respond to all. There has been far too many, So I will be just letting the ones that have been successful know, Then announce it in here.

I sent you a pm stating my interest, but it wasn't an "application". I just said that I meet the requirements and I am interested. Is this enough?

I'd love to be a mod, but I got a warning a while back

*puts head down in shame*

I'd love to be a moderator, but I'm afraid that my college work will get in the way most of the time. :( Good luck to everyone else though. :)

Closing this now guys, I have had so much response so please don't be too disappointed if you haven't been chosen. There is always next time. :yes: Thank you all for showing interest. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back