We did it! Swedish newspaper: Jackson fans stopped RAW!

You remember i asked you all 2 help us Swedish fans out with KANAL 5, a swedish tv station who was going 2 send a RAW Michael Jackson pedophile jokes 2night....

We all mailed and called them to stopp it and show some damn respect, and guess what, they listend, and they have now cut it out from their show 2night.

And gues what 2?

Swedens biggest newspaper writes about this today, on their website and in the newspaper =)

"Jackson fans all around the world, and from Mexico contaced KANAL 5 to stopp it!"

Thank you all who helped us out!! =D

Heres the article in swedish:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/tv/article6169315.ab

Great job let's keep standing up for Michael. I am proud of you all.

Julia

This is great news! :)

2.gif

That's awesome news! I read the article since I understand swedish. I'm proud of you guys.

I heard it worked, fantastic :) and the articles show MJ fans will not put up with this cr#p!

Well done!

Wish 'news'papers would listen to us.

Well we had to act :clapping: I was actually happy and chocked since they took time and answered some of us not only by the automatic mail they sent back because, the next day I received a second email saying sorry and that they admitted it was wrong and tasteless =)
Thank U all and thank you Julian for posting it here on MJJC

Hey Legacy Team, please save this for posterity. This is the official first victory of Michael's army of L.O.V.E.

I don't expect public apologies from every little battles we'll win but this is a great start.

I found the thread to register for email alerts. It should be a sticky. It's that important.

In the years to come I think fans should write their own most accurate documentary about Michael's life.

His Legacy is the upmost important for generations to come and everything should be documented.

I so wish I had the time to start gathering a file on everything truthful about Michael Jackson. The man he really was.

I take part in four different MJ forums and I find new info about this incredible genius all the time.

Keep up the good work.

Help, I can't find the link to sign up for email alert when the media bashes MJ.

I participate in other forums and want to spread the link. All MJ fan sites need to unite for this mission.
MEDIA BASHING STOPS HERE!

Back