We did it! Swedish newspaper: Jackson fans stopped RAW!

I had missed this and saw it today when I went to aftonbladet.
I was no part of this but I'm very proud of all Michael Jackson fans all around the world, and especially my fallow swedish fans =)

that's beautiful and heartening to hear at this time. thanks Swedeish fans and fans around the world!:clapping:

Well done people! Together and united we stand as one, as an Army of Love!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!

This is what we gotta do!!

Great so it CAN be done!

Now we got to get our powers together and stop that dutch tabloid reporter who wants to make a MJ musical even after he used to talke a lot of dirt and make nasty comments about MJ.
He was surprised that MJ fans didn't like his plans and said: I never talked any dirt about Mj and made a lovely tribute after he passed away.

So the fans did some investigation and put this video together:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSawsnAIcbI

It's in dutch, but it's a compilation of all the bad comments he made about MJ the last couple of years.

That is fantastic news! Julian, I'm glad that you started this and got it done. MJ fans unite!

Well done to everyone who made this happened! Michael would be so proud.

yeahhhy this is class!!
just shows you, if us MJ fans work together things can change!! :punk:

Thank you all so much!! God bless you all!

Were one, dont forget that.

You remember i asked you all 2 help us Swedish fans out with KANAL 5, a swedish tv station who was going 2 send a RAW Michael Jackson pedophile jokes 2night....

We all mailed and called them to stopp it and show some damn respect, and guess what, they listend, and they have now cut it out from their show 2night.

And gues what 2?

Swedens biggest newspaper writes about this today, on their website and in the newspaper =)

"Jackson fans all around the world, and from Mexico contaced KANAL 5 to stopp it!"

Thank you all who helped us out!! =D

Heres the article in swedish:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/tv/article6169315.ab

Is Mexico not part of the world? :lol:

BUT ---> WAY TO GO FELLOW FANS !! :punk: :punk:

Glad they do not show it!

We are strong when we stand together as one!

THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

WAY TO GO GUYS! :clap:

This is fantastic news. Can we please do the same about Murray going back to work. Please call theTexas hotline guys. *wipes tears*

This is wonderful - now we need keep doing this all over!

I agree.. if we could put most of our energy in putting the media in check when it comes to Mike..then we can help keep his legacy going.

well done, guys.

Last edited:
I'd completely missed this but I'm glad to see fans had an impact. I was also happy to see that comedian apologize.

Oh, all the shame on me, sorry I also missed this, but I am so, so proud of you. CONGRATULATIONS!! This shows we must stay together, we must WORK together and we must never thing "Naaa... no use in complaining, they will never hear"... THIS CAN WORK!!!

You have give us a great, great lesson!!!! My deepest respect and love!!

wowowoww... now this is what I call listening to MJ's call for "making that change"!!

bravo-2.gif

I'm so proud of you, I wish I had participated. Let's get those email alerts set up so we don't miss out on all the fun.
DD, Etok, TMZ and all internet news, BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID! MJ's Army of L.O.V.E. is coming after ya. Hee, hee.

NEXT!

Back