We did it! Swedish newspaper: Jackson fans stopped RAW!

lettermj

Proud Member
You remember i asked you all 2 help us Swedish fans out with KANAL 5, a swedish tv station who was going 2 send a RAW Michael Jackson pedophile jokes 2night....

We all mailed and called them to stopp it and show some damn respect, and guess what, they listend, and they have now cut it out from their show 2night.

And gues what 2?

Swedens biggest newspaper writes about this today, on their website and in the newspaper =)

"Jackson fans all around the world, and from Mexico contaced KANAL 5 to stopp it!"

Thank you all who helped us out!! =D

Heres the article in swedish:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/tv/article6169315.ab

Yay! :)

Congrats Guys! :D

Let's keep fighting for MJ! Love you all! Muah...

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::punk:
:cheers: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah!! =) were realy happy and want to thank you all who helped out.
This shows us that everything can be done if we raise our voice as one ;)

OMG That is sooooooo great!!! IF we all get together and work together we can do this things!!!
This is amazing!!!!
We have to keep on going!!!

:clapping::punk::wild::cheers::clapping::punk::wild::cheers::clapping::punk::wild::cheers::clapping::punk::wild::cheers::clapping::punk::wild::cheers::clapping::punk::wild::cheers::clapping::punk::wild::cheers::clapping::punk::wild::cheers​
:

I am also very proud of my mexicans :D

OMG I'm so proud of you guys! This is excellent news. I just wish our media would listen to us but fat chance of that happening. Serious congrats guys. You have done us all so proud :clapping: :clapping:

Everyone keep your eye out for the email alert system that's going to be set up later tonight by the Legacy Project Team! Hopefully we'll be able to do this a lot more!

This is wonderful - now we need keep doing this all over!

This is a brief summary/translation of the article.

It actually says that they made these jokes/taped this show BEFORE Michael passed away (not that it makes anything better). They also had cut out the jokes from the show that was gonna air tonight. BUT they forgot to cut it out from the trailer which were shown on the TV - so it looked like they were gonna include all the MJ jokes in the show - but according to them, these jokes were not gonna be included in the show.

The article then itnerview the stand-up guy who says he is very sorry and that he and the crew have very much respect for the dead. Jokes are suppose to be raw but not tasteless.

Jackson fans are the best. :)

and the crew have very much respect for the dead.

Yeah they have respect for Michael as a dead person than when he was alive. People disgust me. He had to die for some people to respect him and not make a mockery out of him. :rolleyes:

I'd completely missed this but I'm glad to see fans had an impact. I was also happy to see that comedian apologize.

Well well done!!!! :D:D
so good to hear things can be done! :) need more things like this! :)

This is the power that MJJcommunity should realize and DO something if MJs legacy is going to be sullied!!!

Am so proud of you guys. And keep Michaeling. Step by step we can achieve alot:)

This is amazing... :)
And it shows once more, that 'fighting' is not useless (that's what I often think, reading all those tabloid crap) and that we should continue this way.
Thanx to all of you who helped!!!

Back