Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MsSnoop

Proud Member
Hello - I'm getting a jump on this early because I have an office meeting tomorrow and won't be able to have computer access until 12pm or so...:timer:

Michael Jackson News:

They say "no news is good news", but come on, enough is enough
- I WANT SOME NEWS!!! how about a little photo?

sigh

Michael Jackson Mentionings:

Contactmusic.com

Tough guy rapper THE GAME's little sister has dropped an embarrassing titbit about her brother - he used to perform MICHAEL JACKSON's THRILLER with her.

Aspiring hip-hop star Sherani Taylor has revealed she and big brother Jayceon, aka The Game, used to perform a Jackson routine at the dance school their mother once ran.

She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "It (school) was called Little Foxes and Fine Gents. I did everything from tapping to Michael Jackson onstage with my brother.

"We'd do Michael Jackson's Thriller. We had those shiny gloves and Michael Jackson T-shirts. I'll never forget that."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/the%20game%20exposed%20as%20michael%20jackson%20wannabe_1091726

==================================================

Tart-tongued fourth judge Kara DioGuardi makes debut as 'American ...
[SIZE=-1]New York Daily News, NY [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]"Honey, I've never seen anything like that - and in a not-so-good way," she lobbed at a Michael Jackson wanna-be with a mile-high Afro. ...[/SIZE]

===================================================

Jazz's (former) heavyweight star
[SIZE=-1]Urbanatomy & That's Shanghai, China - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Over the years she's performed with all the big names - Roberta Flack, George Benson, James Ingram; and even found time for a duet with Michael Jackson on ...[/SIZE]

Michael Jackson Merchandising:

MIKE%202.jpg

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1989 - The NAACP 21st Image Awards were aired. Michael Jackson won Best Male Artist and Best Album Of The Year (for "Bad").

[SIZE=+2]Michael Jackson Quote
[/SIZE]

I Like The Feelin' You're
Givin' Me
Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
In Ecstasy
- Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another silly sign....not sure if it was photoshop'ed in, but it is interesting!

235336080_f8e34e452e.jpg
Apparently, Only Moonwalking is Allowed on Pitt Street in Sydney

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kt/235336080/

Now who else in the world has signs which you automatically know is indicitive of them just by showing a pair of legs and feet?! Only Michael Jackson I tell ya. Heck, who else has street signs dipicting them period except Michael?!

[SIZE=-1]"Honey, I've never seen anything like that - and in a not-so-good way," she lobbed at a Michael Jackson wanna-be with a mile-high Afro. ...[/SIZE]

I saw that and here it is and hopefully in the coming days somebody will put up a clip of it that is not filming their tv with their video camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPYSFOFz8yk

Last edited:
MsSnoop said:
Hello - I'm getting a jump on this early because I have an office meeting tomorrow and won't be able to have computer access until 12pm or so...:timer:
Much thanx to you for the early post:)

The street sign looks so cool.
Good job The Game and his sister! They probably still remember the steps and all even if they've never done it ever since. And when Thriller comes on, they might move as if they're spellbound. I believe that's what childhood memories of MJ music do to many people:yes:

Thnaks for the pictures and the mentionings.

i found this this news if this o.k :) i just like to help that's who i'm from the heart :yes: :flowers:

here is ebsite:http://www.timesnow.tv/NewsDtls.aspx?NewsID=26370

Rapper's secret revealed by sister

US rapper Jayceon Terrell popularly known by his stage name 'The Game' used to perform Micheal Jackson's hit number 'Thriller' with his younger sister when he was in school.

"It (school) was called Little Foxes and Fine Gents. I did everything from tapping to Michael Jackson onstage with my brother. We'd do Michael Jackson's Thriller," revealed Terrell's sister Sherani Taylor who is also a budding pop-star.

"We had those shiny gloves and Michael Jackson T-shirts. I'll never forget that," she told 'Sister 2 Sister' magazine.

Taylor also said that their mother once ran away while they were performing a ***** act.

here is website:http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1602661/20090114/story.jhtml

'American Idol' Judge Kara DioGuardi Hits Her Stride In Season PremiereThe fourth judge bonds with Paula and Randy, and even gets along with Simon.

Imagine being the newbie when the rest of the class has spent eight years getting thisclose and developing a finish-each-other's-eye-rolls chemistry. Tuesday night was the first chance for America to see how producer/songwriter Kara DioGuardi handled being on the hot seat as the first permanent fourth judge on the once iconic "American Idol" Panel of Three.

(Read "American Idol" expert Jim Cantiello's live blog of the premiere here.)

Before turning to the tryouts in Phoenix, Arizona, Tuesday night's season premiere opened with a primer on DioGuardi's background writing songs for Jewel, Celine Dion and Kelly Clarkson. And right away, we saw clips of DioGuardi fighting to be heard ("Can I say something!?") and getting a fake open-mouth kiss from former odd-girl-out Paula Abdul.

When first contestant Tuan Nguyen did his worst Michael Jackson, DioGuardi's barely contained giggles, tongue rolling and quip — "I've never seen anything like that, and in a not-so-good way" — proved off the bat that she gets it. And by the second contestant, DioGuardi was already taking control (and Simon's job) by polling the panel for their votes. She even managed to drink from her product-placement Coke cup on cue.

One audition round in, DioGuardi appeared to have already developed a chummy, shoulder-slapping relationship with Randy Jackson, a girl-power bond with Paula and no major conflicts with Simon Cowell.

She was officially welcomed to the "Idol" franchise by a wacky contestant who professed to be her "#1 fan!" and deftly employed Jackson's favorite path-to-Hollywood phrase, "150 percent yes." While she didn't exactly shake things up, DioGuardi managed to slip right in seamlessly without visibly struggling to find the difficult balance between being supportive and cutting, like some previous temporary guest judges.

Her shining moment was having Katrina "Bikini Girl" Darrell do a once-around for the sake of the male judges ... and then challenging them when they put Darrell through to the next round. But not before she practically threw down with the bathing beauty and challenged her to a sing-off, becoming the first judge to call a contestant a "bi---."

here is website:http://universita.ws/b/izaiah9314/2009/01/12/download-man-in-the-mirror-the-michael-jackson-story/

Download Man in the Mirror - The Michael Jackson Story
Download Man in the Mirror - The Michael Jackson Story

41REX2FZ27L__SL500.jpg

The astonishing movie,Man in the Mirror - The Michael Jackson Story, featuring Flex Alexander is precisely amusing, with a supporting cast of gigantic stars, love Eugene Clark , will unmistakably be worth while to go and look. astounding & overwhelming with the pace never slowing it clearly keeps your attention, while not over exaggerating the plot.

Get Man in the Mirror - The Michael Jackson Story online by clicking here!

Flex Alexander has never disappointed. The character in Man in the Mirror - The Michael Jackson Story is not a far stretch from previous roles, yet it seems Flex Alexander has never been more amazing then with this portraiture.

Get Man in the Mirror - The Michael Jackson Story online by clicking here!

The startling cast in this movie is breathtaking: Flex Alexander, Eugene Clark, Barbara Mamabolo, Hugh Delaney, Peter Onorati

Doubtlessly an award winning performance with characters that you can definitely relate to, the movie is pivotal to word the least. I will not forget to mention that Eugene Clark is miraculous also! You will want to view Flex Alexander in Man in the Mirror - The Michael Jackson Story today!

You can also purchaseMan in the Mirror - The Michael Jackson Story new or by the board at Amazon.com by clicking here

MAN IN THE MIRROR: THE MICHAEL JACKSON STORY portrays the glitz, glamour, fame and scandals associated with pop superstar Michael Jackson throughout the years. Without asserting his innocence or condemning his guilt, the film walks the fine line between comedy and drama as it portrays Jackson’s rise to fame and infamy from the early “Thriller” era to the scandal filled present day. The objective tale provides a glimpse into the life of one of the most enigmatic and extravagant pop stars of our time and tells the story of the man who has enchanted and baffled the world for the 35 years.

Man in the Mirror - The Michael Jackson Story

here is website:http://chappyreport.blogspot.com/2009/01/michael-jackson-teams-up-with-new-kids.html

Michael Jackson teams up with New Kids On The Block

new_kids_on_the_block_cruise.jpg

Michael Jackson is set to revive his music career by teaming up with reformed boyband New Kids On The Block.
The musician has held a number of secret talks with the band who will go on tour for the first time in 20 years in September.

And Jackson has agreed to collaborate with them as he attempts to reignite his music career after his acquittal for child abuse charges three years ago.

New Kids On The Block singer Donnie Wahlberg says, “It’s very exciting. It’s one big party and everyone wants to join us.”

I heard rumour about New Kida from the Block before, and I heard that boysband officially told , that they don`t work with MJ, this is just silly tabloid junk, IMO

I heard rumour about New Kida from the Block before, and I heard that boysband officially told , that they don`t work with MJ, this is just silly tabloid junk, IMO
I believe that New Kids On The Block handler's put that rumor out there, in order to get some media attention for the group, before they go out on tour.

I mean, this is the SECOND time that this rumor has come out, otherwise you don't hear anything about the New Kids or their upcoming tour. LOL!

I believe that New Kids On The Block handler's put that rumor out there, in order to get some media attention for the group, before they go out on tour.

I mean, this is the SECOND time that this rumor has come out, otherwise you don't hear anything about the New Kids or their upcoming tour. LOL!

I agree. I like the New Kids. But look at the "September 20th" date in the article. They can't mean that date this year. This is just a rehash from when their reunion album was about to come out.

sorry i didn't know if was tabloid or not cause the story didn't sound tabloid but you say is tabloid i'll take off and but it in tabloid thread o.k :yes:

Michael Jackson News:

They say "no news is good news", but come on, enough is enough
- I WANT SOME NEWS!!! how about a little photo?

sigh

Michael Jackson Mentionings:

Contactmusic.com

Tough guy rapper THE GAME's little sister has dropped an embarrassing titbit about her brother - he used to perform MICHAEL JACKSON's THRILLER with her.

Aspiring hip-hop star Sherani Taylor has revealed she and big brother Jayceon, aka The Game, used to perform a Jackson routine at the dance school their mother once ran.

She tells Sister 2 Sister magazine, "It (school) was called Little Foxes and Fine Gents. I did everything from tapping to Michael Jackson onstage with my brother.

"We'd do Michael Jackson's Thriller. We had those shiny gloves and Michael Jackson T-shirts. I'll never forget that."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/the game exposed as michael jackson wannabe_1091726

===================================================

Jazz's (former) heavyweight star
[SIZE=-1]Urbanatomy & That's Shanghai, China - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Over the years she's performed with all the big names - Roberta Flack, George Benson, James Ingram; and even found time for a duet with Michael Jackson on ...[/SIZE]

Michael Jackson Merchandising:

MIKE%202.jpg

Today in
Michael Jackson History
1989 - The NAACP 21st Image Awards were aired. Michael Jackson won Best Male Artist and Best Album Of The Year (for "Bad").

[SIZE=+2]Michael Jackson Quote
[/SIZE]

I Like The Feelin' You're
Givin' Me
Just Hold Me Baby And I'm
In Ecstasy
- Michael Jackson, The Way You Make Me Feel

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another silly sign....not sure if it was photoshop'ed in, but it is interesting!

235336080_f8e34e452e.jpg
Apparently, Only Moonwalking is Allowed on Pitt Street in Sydney

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kt/235336080/

The most amazing sign in the world every city should have one, so when there is sad/stressful day, people sees this sign and everybody starts to dance:yes: hahaha

Thanks for the added news.

I don't really believe the story about kids from the block! - but you never know!

Re: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - updated

Some More Mentionings:

Review: 'Spamalot' ripped off and ramped up
[SIZE=-1]Pittsburg Morning Sun, KS - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Bradley - who was part of the Broadway cast of “Spamalot” and who at age 12 made his show-biz debut as a backup dancer for Michael Jackson - bloomed in the ...[/SIZE]

=====================

Games | Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker
[SIZE=-1]Brick Weekly, VA - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]If you were alive in the 1990s, you probably remember that line from superstar Michael Jackson’s hit single “Smooth Criminal,” but if Annie was the ...[/SIZE]

=====================

The Martian Chronicles (article about Lil Wayne)
[SIZE=-1]New York Press, NY - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]... brooding Marlon Brando and the early rock ‘n’ roll lunatics serviced the 1950s just as Prince, Michael Jackson and countless others did the Reagan era. ...[/SIZE]

=====================

Page wildlife preserve on the legal ropes
[SIZE=-1]Arizona Daily Sun, AZ - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]By TODD GLASENAPP PAGE -- Operators of a 185-acre wildlife preserve featuring giraffes from Michael Jackson's former Neverland Ranch face eviction ...[/SIZE]

=============================================

===============================================

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Gisselle (24)
Kuukävelijä (16)

Back