What are you doing this very second?

obviously right now I'm posting, but I was just...

...hopping up and down and dancing in my kitchen because I was happy about something, and was thanking God, because I knew He was blessing me through it, and I was so grateful to Him for it. :D

just a small silly thing but it meant something to me.

contemplating a quick game of Pac Man (but it could turn into two, three, four, ten.... )

Just finished eating turkey bacon and waffles, now I'm drinking coffee and waiting for it to be 9:00am so I can mow the grass before it gets too hot :sun:

Turned TV Off and trying to find some peace in my mind

Repeating myself.... and repeating myself and repeating myself ahhhhh!!!!

^ would you repeat that?

Making lemon poppy seed muffins and trying to be coherent, but I'm haivng trouble so far this morning. Ha. (didn't sleep much)

Last edited:
thinking about getting ready to mow the yard in a few minutes, it's late enough in the morning my neighbors won't be mad :D

Relaxing with a cup of tea and a muffin and thinkng about poetry.

Trying to decide if I want to go out and do some fun this afternoon and/or go out this evening and see fireworks.....or just stay at home in my jammies and do absolutely NOTHING but feed my face and watch movies. :girl_sigh:

Trying to decide what to take to my neighborhood block party tonight :D

^ ^Oh, you'll think of something tasty. You seem to be such a one who appreciates good food. :yes: Hope you have a fun time tonight, Pua. :)

This second, getting ready to go to the store. Thinking of a menu plan.

Last edited:
^^Thanks:D I remembered yesterday my neighborhood did a block party on the 4th and I figure it's safer than driving all the way to Fishermans Wharf with thousands of people, although the fireworks are great there when it's not overcast. I'm staying home:D Have fun grocery shopping, my store was extremely crowded, I picked the wrong time to go, oh well I fought the people off and got out of there quick:box: :lol:

Happy 4th of July:D

Last edited:
I am fixing my house up and getting it ready for a showing in
'an hour. Just taking a 5 min break.

Back