What are you doing this very second?

I'm dead from this allergy medicine, gotta go, talk to you later........

Have to go for awhile. *waves*

Thanks for playing with me, Lorraine. :)

Trying to decide whether to stay with my current job and take my 2-week vacation next month...a vacation I JUST set up TODAY....ORRRR take the offer for an extremely better job that was offered to me at another company AFTER I put in for my first vacation in FIVE FRIGGIN' YEARS!!!! A vacation I desperately need for my own physical and mental health. A vacation I have been looking forward to for nearly a year!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Talk about ish timing. :( When good things come at the wrong time. :doh: I don't know what to dooooo! :(

Last edited:
Wendy have you thought about explaining your situation to the new job offer and see what they can offer you? If you are good at your job (which I am sure you are by knowing you) then you would be worth it to them to look at your situation and see what they can offer you. Maybe you can start with them after next month.

Just a few seconds ago I was thanking God. .. then I was reading the posts ^up there and replying.

Eating a bowl of Lucky Charms Cereal w/ the "NEW" Hourglass Marshmellow Charm...

I love reading/playing the games on the back of the cereal box...Giggles...

Trying to decide whether to stay with my current job and take my 2-week vacation next month...a vacation I JUST set up TODAY....ORRRR take the offer for an extremely better job that was offered to me at another company AFTER I put in for my first vacation in FIVE FRIGGIN' YEARS!!!! A vacation I desperately need for my own physical and mental health. A vacation I have been looking forward to for nearly a year!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Talk about ish timing. :( When good things come at the wrong time. :doh: I don't know what to dooooo! :(

I have Prayed for you HUG :flowers: I Pray God helps you
in your decision. :angel:

listening to a helicopter circle above my building:unsure:

Last edited:
Eating a bowl of Lucky Charms Cereal w/ the "NEW" Hourglass Marshmellow Charm...

I love reading/playing the games on the back of the cereal box...Giggles...
seriously? They have an hourglass charm now? How interesting. passing of time....why does that seem significant somehow.

recovering from listening to nagging and complaining for the last hour :mello:...people just run their mouths way too much sometimes:ermm::lol:

Taking a break/trying to cool off from weeding my sister Pam's garden...my goodness gracious...its really hot today...

Last edited:
reading.. thinking.. yawning.. reading.. thinking.. yawning.. reading.. thinking.. yawning..

:lol:

Back