What are you reading?

birdbwi9.jpg

I'm actually re-reading Moonwalk. Hadn't read it for years. I love reading about all the music etc :wub: oh how I wish to sit in a studio and watch Michael work wonders!

I read this interesting, fun, short read when I worked at Borders Books a few years ago called...

"He's Just Not That Into You" The No Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys

by Grege Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo

Recently, my bosses daughter started reading this book and I thought it would be a "great" recommendation for the ladies and/ or gents..!

Enjoy...!

I'm reading several books at the time. Kind of depends what book I am in the mood for reading. At the moment I am reading:

Running With Scissors -Augusten Burroughs

This Book Will Save Your Life - A.M. Homes

Exes Anonymous - Lauren Henderson

Confessions of a Shopaholic -Sophie Kinsella

Four Blondes -Candace Bushnell (Not that good...kind of boring...I started reading Lipstick Jungle from Bushnell too ages ago but I still haven't finished because I find it so boring...it was okay at first but it dosn't seem to "go anywhere"....Kind of boring.)

And I am intending to read "Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens" before I go to London, and I have a book called "Musicophilia" by Oliver Sacks that I can't wait to read once I have enough time.

"One Hundred Years of Solitude" by Gabriel García Márquez. :)

I read this interesting, fun, short read when I worked at Borders Books a few years ago called...

"He's Just Not That Into You" The No Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys

by Grege Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo

Recently, my bosses daughter started reading this book and I thought it would be a "great" recommendation for the ladies and/ or gents..!

Enjoy...!
I saw the movie based on this book and it was funny. :yes:

I saw the movie based on this book and it was funny. :yes:

I have that book. :lol: It's good! :yes: :lol: I also have "It's Called a Break Up Because It's Broken". That one is good too. :lol:

I wasn't that into the 'He's just not that into you' film :lol: didn't think it was that good tbh.

Oh....I haven't seen the movie. Didn't go watch it because it didn't really sound that interesting. I've just read the book. The book is funny. Has some truths in it. :lol:

I wasn't that into the 'He's just not that into you' film :lol: didn't think it was that good tbh.
I found it good as it was an exciting day on the whole and as I was watching it with my best friend after successful shoping. :yes:

One thing led to another - Katy Regan

Yes, I am reading a book. :lol: LOL

Back