What is your favorite concert entrance?

Arabian Knight

Proud Member
I have watched almost all of MJ’s concerts, and Michael use different ways to start the show. My favorite entrance is in Dangerous concerts, what is yours?

Dangerous. Only Michael can create that kind of hysteria from fans by just standing there in his "superhero" pose forever like he did :lol:

I think History is the most creative, but DANGEROUS is the most electrifying.. OMG!!

dangeroustour2.jpg

History Is The Best Entrance from his Tours I mean what an idea He Flyes thru the whoele Galaxis to see his Fans and then he hits the Stage and comes out with his Awssssssooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee Cosume this entrance cant be beaten I love you Michael

Dangerous Tour entrance is the best. That entrance when Michael jumped up from under the stage was "Out of This World", "Amazing" of you actually attended one of the Dangerous concerts because it was totally unexpected and Michael stood still with his shades of a few minutes and his aura filled the whole of Wembley Stadium with magic and energy.

Last edited:
Sorry, but Bad was my favorite. That HUGE sheet of lights falling to reveal just Michael and the dancers still in a pose, ready to start WBSS. Same waiting post, same magic, just a different time. A little more magic coming from the crowd. You know?

Dangerous Entrance is LEGENDARY! :cool:

It made Front-Page news on majority newspapers around the Globe :)

Last edited:
hearing carmina burana (sp) always makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up even when it not mj related. that will always b mikes song

I love the Dangerous entrance, its so unique and completely unexpected.

Ja, I love the dangerous opening. They tried hard with the HIStory tour, but it was just an impossible act to follow. I'm not too keen on the "exit" of the Dangerous tour, however. That was just a bit too much for me. Too gimicky.

I have watched almost all of MJ’s concerts, and Michael use different ways to start the show. My favorite entrance is in Dangerous concerts, what is yours?
Now this thread probably belongs in Music and Madness. Have you checked that forum out yet?

I think that his showmanship is part of his art. You would probably get some good discussion about it in Music and Madness. I have only seen a couple of his concert entrances so I won't even try to respond but I do see that his imagination is on stopable or like Quincy said, he always is 'outside the box'.

I have to agree, the Dangerous is the most electrifying, the HIStory one is good, but a bit long for my taste.

Now this thread probably belongs in Music and Madness. Have you checked that forum out yet?

I think that his showmanship is part of his art. You would probably get some good discussion about it in Music and Madness. I have only seen a couple of his concert entrances so I won't even try to respond but I do see that his imagination is on stopable or like Quincy said, he always is 'outside the box'.

Yes you are right, I feel it belongs in Music and Madness I will also go through the posts in it, thanks.

Dangerous is my fave

If Michael ever tours again though i think it would be pretty funny if he just walked on stage, looks at the crowd and says ''What? Can't i walk on stage like normal every once in awhile?''

I would merge the Bad Tour and Dangerous Tour entrances together. Have the huge "BRACE YOURSELF" introduction but then start with WBSS.

Although Jam was also a very good starter. It's just WBSS was live, which I prefer.

The BAD Tour was definately Hottttt...

But I gotta tell ya...

Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour truly kicks it..!

Simply the Best~~~

Last edited:
I have to go with the HIStory Tour entrance :)

I like the rollercoaster intro and when Michael hits the stage with the space ship.. woah!

MJ likes coming up from the ground.. I wonder what his next concert set would have.. I'm trying to get creative to think of a good way..

He's came out from the ground several times, different ways..

I like it..

I also love the entrance in MJ`s "Dangerous" concert. As a matter of fact my husband and I watched it last night.:)

dangerous tour duh lol! haha then victory tour, then bad tour then history

Back