What song made you wanna...

AllForMJ

Guests
...give Michael a hug after the first time you heard it?

For me, it's his song called "Push Me Away."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vX4zB6k5w

To my fellow dial-up users, if you've never heard this song before, in order to hear it in its entirety on Youtube, you will need to click play, step away for about 15 minutes or so to allow it to go completely through the stop-and-go stuff, and then click rewind followed by clicking play again. LOL.

"Push Me Away" is a very beautiful song, but it's also kinda sad.

Does anyone else have a song that made them want to hug Michael after hearing it?

Will You Be there...

Hell I needed Mj to give ME a hug after hearing that for the first time, cuz i was crryyyin lol

"That's what you get for being polite" from the Jacksons Destiny album. The melody is quite upbeat but the lyrics are oh so sad. I believe it's one of the most autobiographical songs MJ's written.

Also, "She's out of my life". That song still gets to me every time. MJ didn't write it but he sings it with so much feeling.

Will You Be there...

Hell I needed Mj to give ME a hug after hearing that for the first time, cuz i was crryyyin lol

Me too. To this day whenever I hear that song I just wanna hug him.

...give Michael a hug after the first time you heard it?

For me, it's his song called "Push Me Away."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vX4zB6k5w

To my fellow dial-up users, if you've never heard this song before, in order to hear it in its entirety on Youtube, you will need to click play, step away for about 15 minutes or so to allow it to go completely through the stop-and-go stuff, and then click rewind followed by clicking play again. LOL.

"Push Me Away" is a very beautiful song, but it's also kinda sad.

Thanx for that, never heard of it b4. Its great! :)

Will You Be There and when I was younger One Day In Your Life. OOOH, OOOH, how could I forget Speechless? When he says "I love you" at the end, I always say "I love you too, baby" and give him a mental hug.

Speechless, Little Susie, Earth Song ... these ones come into my mind at first, but there are more ...

Aww, these are all so sweet. I don't have any one song in particular that's made me want to hug Michael when I hear it, but just the thought of him doing something good for the better state of the world or just seeing a pic of him, I think that makes me want to hug him instantly. Hope that doesn't sound to corny.

Great question btw. Thanks. :)

I have to add "Be Not Always" from the Torchure album. That song should make anybody cry.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Last edited:
Can't Let Her Get Away and Who Is It

especially the end adlibs of both of those songs, make me want to give him

*more than a hug* ^_^

Who Is It
YES, absolutely!
a045.gif
e035.gif
a020.gif

WE'VE HAD ENOUGH! Ya'l no what was happening when that song was made.. I respect a man who can mantain his talent thru such a hard time..

Last edited:
Stranger in Moscow! I just realized that I posted this comment on a wrong thread! :lol:

I'd like to go way back to that little sweet boy singing...

"Maybe Tomorrow" and "Got To Be There"

He sounded so sincere.

Now as an sexy adult singing...

"Lady In My Life" - It evokes many different forms of emotions, a hug would just get it started.:p

My hugs are not from sadness, but from gladness to hear his voice and think about the possibilities...:D

I can honestly say "Is It Scary"! That song just blewwwwwww me away and so unexpectedly, EVEN though it was Michael! :lol: The album came out the same week as my 16th bday... nice one! ;)

ummm...who is it...will you be there...ill be there.... earth song...and shes out of my life awww!

Back