What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

• Total voters
wish he would do an evan chandler!!!!

in our dreams!
he's going to get away with it and come out with a big grin on his face and write a book and bathe in glory just to make our pain even more unbearable. so will the media and everyone else, they put Michael through hell they're going to put us through hell too

This is the first time I posted in this thread because I dont think either option punishment enough for Murray....I would like to see him put in a jail cell for the REST of his life....not only four years....I hope he gets put in a SMALL jail cell with a BIG guy named Bubba....and I hope that Bubba is a Michael Jackson fan....The rest will take care if itself..:ninja:...:lmao:

I would like that too, to see him in jail for a long long time...it will never wash away the pain but he destroyed a life and it's his turn to suffer I want him to see what it's like to be hopeless and empty

I pray They don't let murray get away with this!!!!!! Ergghhh. Why.. Cause it's Michael Jackson. How freaking Sick would that be!!! I'm soo angry and sad about this.

overdose him on propofol right now.....
if he gets away with it i guess some crazy fan will get him
i hope he has good security !!
if he is murdered there will be about 6 billion suspects.....

:tease::tease::tease:

4 year is no way long enough for him.This man did this to mike, I also think... life would work out nicely for this fool.

I say to myself that I hate 2009, that year is the worst year ever, man I wish this never had happened.I lov looking at your pics it so sad sometimes but I try and smlie,lov you so much... my heart hurts because not only are you my fav but for someone who had so much lov and less hate in their heart its wrong for this to have happened to you. lov u mike

I also think life would be the right thing for this fool, he did what he did to mike... so be it I would not feel hurt if he did get life.Me and everyone who lov's mj so much have to wake up every morning know he's going,man it hurts like hell and he get 4 year. life thats what I want life. lov u mike 4ever

Being as a life sentence is not on the table. I would like his license stripped from him.

I would prefer a first degree murder charge along with other charges for the puppet masters.

I would prefer him not to be able to practice medicine anywhere

ever again. That would send a message to other doctors.

Both,i wish he go to jail and never practice medicine again...

Most likely, if he faced higher charges and a life sentence he would become more talkative..Perhaps this is why AEG, Sony, the estate, are donating on Cooley's campaign: to keep the charges light and Murray's mouth shut.

We have to find a way to squeeze his hand hard enough, so he'll talk.

I don't understand how Murray can even sleep at night.....how can he deal with all this???

I don't understand how Murray can even sleep at night.....how can he deal with all this???

He has no guilt. This man gave someone anesthesia at home without the proper equipment, he delayed calling 911, he called up prince to watch him perform cpr on his father's dead body, he refused to sign the death certificate and he still ahsn't talked to the family yet he feel he didn't nothing wrong.

If murray gets convicted and gets 4 years(probably only serve 2) then I think he'll loose his license so i'd rather him go to jail but the charges in itself are far to lenient. People who are caught with drugs get more than 4 years yet a doctor kills his patient and he get this. This case is 2nd degree murder, he knew what he was doing was dangerous and unethical.

Both !! but I voted for him to never be able to practise medicine again, we can't let this happen to someone else !!!

if he goes to prison he loses his licence so.... then again this is america so he prob wont

I hate MURRAY and I wish every thing be thrown his way even the kitchen sink then into an insenerator to burn while a***e!!!!:evil::evil::evil: after we learn to truth.

Last edited:
SO is Murray still allow to practice medicine now? Is he back at work? I wonder who actually willing to be his patient. Anyone should be smart to never see a doctor that had killed his patient.

Because he's extremely arrogant and he is his own primary concern.

Because he's extremely arrogant and he is his own primary concern.

exactly.. Extremely arrogant.. This man knows he killed MJ but he doesn't have a conscience so he's not feeling any guilt whatsoever.

I voted 4 years in prison. There are questions we don't know the answers to. Murray has been under the spotlights, cause he was there and supposedly injected Michael with Propofol. He's far from being innocent, but I feel he's not the only one responsible for Michael's death. Questions like who was providing Michael with Propofol and sedatives he was using,remain unanswered. Was it Murray? an unnamed person? Michael? Was Murray alone when Michael died? It was six months of investigation and it surprised me Murray was only charged with Involuntary Manslaughter. There are facts that are unknown to us.

Last edited:
I voted 4 years in prison. There are questions we don't know the answers to. Murray has been under the spotlights, cause he was there and supposedly injected Michael with Propofol. He's far from being innocent, but I feel he's not the only one responsible for Michael's death. Questions like who was providing Michael with Propofol and sedatives he was using,remain unanswered. Was it Murray? an unnamed person? Michael? Was Murray alone when Michael died? It was six months of investigation and it surprised me Murray was only charged with Involuntary Manslaughter. There are facts that are unknown to us.

Same here - I did too. I hope Murray is made to talk, but whether his fans or the public in general will ever know the truth I'm not certain as I don't understand American law.

I think that the "Involuntary Manslaughter" charge against Conrad Murray (I refuse to call him Dr.) is a big joke. A maximum of 4 years is just not enough for this idiot.

Do you think 4 years the appropriate or do you think that taking away his medical licence is the best sentence (considering the charges against him)?????

Answer in the poll and explain your answer.

p.s. I have not included "more then 4 years" as this will never happen!

Sadly enough, with this ridiculously corrupt prosecution, this is just too close to the truth.

I would want at least the minimum sentence for second degree murder. It's got to be more than this four year nonsense.

Yeah, but it ain't, unfortunately! :(

Yeah, and I don't care how many people I offend with this post, but it's because people are being lazy and leaving everything up to those nutjobs over at Justice4MJ. I understand members like yourself, who are outside of the United States, can't do much, but we still have tons of fans not only in the United States, but in California and more specifically LA!

I doubt most fans in that area will even bother to vote to keep Steve Cooley out of the Attorney General's office. We can't just sit back and say, "Oh well, nothing we can do now!"

No, we live in the United States, and even though we refuse to believe it because of what the media pushes down our throat, we CAN stand up for what we believe in. We CAN protest our way out of a corrupt government.

But like I said, fans are lazy. I guess if we can't see Michael at a trial, there's no point in trying to get him justice. :smilerolleyes:

But like I said, fans are lazy. I guess if we can't see Michael at a trial, there's no point in trying to get him justice. :smilerolleyes:

Rawr, you summed it up pretty well. This is a very sad journey for those of us who care about Michael the human being and not just Michael the megastar.
But we have to keep it going. It's not Michael in a trial, but it's the man who deprived the world from Michael. And not just him.
The real defendent in this trial is not Murray. It's the entrire system of human and social values that is being systematically violated and infringed. It's the judisprudence in a world where justice is ruled by the markets.
Dare we claim what makes us human and is rightfully ours?

Back