Who is planning to go to the funeral?

Re: The Funeral

i also heard the funeral will be islamic. did he actually convert to islam? thought that was a rumour, because he always talked about the "christian god".. =/

Like i said, I don't know if its made up. I found it on a Korean forum called Soompi.

o god that a lot. Im watchin i now finally on CNN! thans tho

no day been given,joe said they wanted to get to the bottom of the cause of michaels death before they made any decisions,

Get to the bottom of his death BEFORE they bury him?.....um the toxicology will take weeks. I work at a funeral home and even when people are embalmed they aren't the most pleasant thing to be around after 3 or 4 days.....so there is no way they can wait that long. The need to pick a place and let him rest.

Joe said the family were not ready yet to make any decisions.

I think Michael wants a big public funeral. I have a feeling that he wants the biggest funeral in the world.

Maybe Michael left his wishes for funeral arrangements in his will??

OK. I think the funeral should be private that it is not a spectacle to show the world. I hope Michael has privacy at least in his funeral now that his whole life was not total privacy. While the Jackson family does not solve anything, Michael is in the refrigerator waiting for the morgue. Poor Michael... :( I hope no one forget it there.​

OK. I think the funeral should be private that it is not a spectacle to show the world. I hope Michael has privacy at least in his funeral now that his whole life was not total privacy. While the Jackson family does not solve anything, Michael is in the refrigerator waiting for the morgue. Poor Michael... :( I hope no one forget it there.​

What is in the morgue is just his body. His soul has gone to a better place :angel:

Back