Who is the "star" of the Jackson Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
will always be mike cause at the end of day if any of the others do an interview they are more intrested in asking them about mj them themselves.

Jermaine thinks he is...
true lol

Hey! Trueiopian....

Lately, I've been visiting the Prince forum site and I'm not a stalker :D but I noticed that you have an account there as well...

From what I've seen from your posts, you seem to really like Janet. However, some of your posts about Michael were a bit.... :brow:

It'll be nice if you stop encouraging midiscover from being such a b*tch.. oops I mean being so mean to Michael. It's like she has a personal agenda to ALWAYS BRING Michael into conversation and compare him to Janet... And for some reason, you encourage her despite being a MJ fan as well.

I know this is off-topic. I apologize in advance if I'm being disrespecful or have offended you. As a fan to another fan, it just irks me, you know?
user_offline.gif
the same named poster was banned from other boards because of their attitude towards mj. i think the term troll is used

Joh'vonnie.

Jermaine thinks he is...

:hysterical:

Well, it would obviously be Michael. :yes: Even though he's gone, none of the Jackson's could possibly surpass him. He was, is and will always be the "star" of the Jackson family. As a child, I always knew the name "Michael Jackson". I didn't know anything about the other Jackson's (I heard a bit about Janet though) much less that they even existed. But excluding him, I think it would be Janet, then Jermaine and then maybe Latoya, just for being Latoya. :smilerolleyes:

hmmm that's a rhetoric question lol...Michael Jackson since 1958 and for ever!

When I say "star" I mean who is the main focus now? Is it Janet? Jermaine? Letoya? Or is still Michael despite his passing?

And When you think of the Jackson Family Now, Who Is the first person that comes to mind?

The star was and always will be Michael. As far as anyone who is standing out in the Jackson family? I would say none of them is really stepping up to the plate. Maybe one of the younger grandkids or great grandkids will be the next Jackson star.

When a jackson is interviewed who does the interviewer and audience wants to be the topic of conversation?

jermaine! I mean.. come on..we hear something from him everyday don't we? all the tributes and stuff that he's planning.. and he jus accepted a few of Mj's awards aswell so..he's really shining right now..

ok..me being serious,

Michael .. even still!
:) he will ALWAYS be the nr 1 jackson! no matter what.

Michael will always be the star of the Jackson family. Michael is the reason why the Jackson family are an iconic family. After Michael the main stars are Prince, Paris and Blanket. Sure they are just children and should be kept out the the media, but they are the ones when they are adults who will be the main focus of the Jackson family because they are Michael's offspring and a huge part of who Michael was.

no offense but Mike's kids aren't stars, they are just kids. Lets be real. They haven't done anything to be stars. After Mike Janet is the other star in that Family. She has inspired a whole generation with her music and just being her. Lots of black girls wanted to be just like Janet and still do. But like you said Mike will always be the Top star in the family

Michael was the only true star, the others have mediocre talent yes they have good voices but they don't have half of the talent and genius Michael had
Michael knew how to dig deep in and pull out the best of him, that's what makes him special, the other Jacksons are happy with being "good" and that's it, Michael was the one who always kept me interested he stood out because he was so incredibly intelligent

There is only one star in this family and it's Michael Jackson King of Pop.

The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons it was finish long time ago. There is only one brother who continue his carrer and it's Michael.

Janet Jackson , it's sad to say that, but she's only the little sister of Michael and she will always be. And her career is finish too.

The STAR is Michael. It's just the true.

no offense but, his kids are the main focus after him.

There is only one star in this family and it's Michael Jackson King of Pop.

The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons it was finish long time ago. There is only one brother who continue his carrer and it's Michael.

Janet Jackson , it's sad to say that, but she's only the little sister of Michael and she will always be. And her career is finish too.

The STAR is Michael. It's just the true.
word

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael was the only true star, the others have mediocre talent yes they have good voices but they don't have half of the talent and genius Michael

I agree with what your saying. But I rate Jackie Jackson very highly as a songwriter, and feel he could have had a very successful career as a songwriter and producer, if he had focused in that instead of hoping The Jacksons/ Jackson 5 would reform. Jackie wrote/composed the amazing Your Ways from the Triumph without any collaboration, and he wrote/ composed Torture from the Victory album, and co-wrote Can You Feel It with Michael. What you will notice about those songs is that Jackie didn't sing lead or co-lead vocals on them which kind of shows the potential he had as a great songwriter that he never took advantage of.

Randy is a brilliant instrumentalist, and can play every instrument and was highly rated by Michael as recently as 2004-05. If Jackie and Randy had set up a songwriting production team in the 1980's, they might have been the Neptunes of their day ?

yes they "could have" done something with their careers...but they were lazy Michael himself said it in those Moonwalker tapes, he was the only one who was hardworking and dedicated. in the Bret Ratner interview he said if there's one thing he would do differently it would be to "practice more", which is almost impossible considering how hard he's been working all his life but it shows that was his main secret the hard work. he had the talent but he worked to develop it, you don't just wake up one day and start making history. that's something his brothers would've loved, to have everything handed on a silver plate but no you have to work hard for it
but even despite this I still think there was something special about Michael that would've kept him above others no matter what and it was his genius. look at Janet she worked all her life in the industry but he's still way above her I'm not talking only about the commercial side like sales but about quality, you cannot even begin to compare them...and no I don't care what janet fans say!
ok I spoke too much but I think I made my point

Last edited:
It's still Michael and will forever be Michael. You see Jermaine , Latoya etc out more but it's all Michael Related(interviews about Michael etc)I will say out of the ones that are living the most relevant one is Janet.

she's not "finished"! she's just not on the same level as Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back