Who/What made you Smile/Frown today....

Yeah meds make it all good! LOL gets all dreamy eyed...dont I know it
haha!! Im going now I guess I need to get this thing sorted out?
what a hyped upped life! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! bye byes

I smiled because I have such great children that always give me such wonderful loving hugs :) :wub:

I frowned with many things today :( :sigh:

All my cards, texts and good wishes from my friends
happy.gif

:) :) :)

Last edited:
:) my mum ...god she makes me laugh sometimes..love her

Someone I work with saying hi and asking how I'm coping. :)

The same thing that was worrying me yesterday, as worrying me today. :(

Smile: Lorraine. :hug: Thank you! :hug:

Frown: Too private to tell here....something awful happening.

:) Realizing that not everyone in the world is selfish and cruel.

:( My game crashing for no apparent reason over and over...

I smiled because of all the wonderful people I have in my life :wub:

I frowned because I was worried for someone :(

Last edited:
Some things I just read made me smile. :) And earlier my boss saying one of my cases she originally poo-pooed is about to seriously blow up in a big way made me smile. The lawyers will get all the credit but I like being the quiet force behind the scenes so it's cool. :D

What made me frown is I said something to someone as a joke and later realized they may have been offended becuz of something they've had to deal with in the past...which I forgot about at the time I made the joke. It just slipped out. :doh: :( They didn't react or anything and kinda laughed but I still feel terrible about having said it. Ugh!!!

MJprojectgroup - I love your signature. I can't stop staring at it. Wolves are so beautiful. :wub:

:) My mother made me smile today...

:( A dream about my doctor sorta freaked me out a bit! :lmao:

Happy Birthday!!! ^ :)

:kickass:Thank you very much :holiday::dancing:

MJprojectgroup - I love your signature. I can't stop staring at it. Wolves are so beautiful. :wub:

Thank you, J_Cat made it for me. She's very good at it !!
I love wolves too. To me wolves represented courage, protecting others and strength. I believe these things are important in life.

Thank you, J_Cat made it for me. She's very good at it !!
I love wolves too. To me wolves represented courage, protecting others and strength. I believe these things are important in life.

Very true! I'm fascinated by them a lot like how I am with lions. They're special creatures. Very majestic. :)

And happy birthday! :hug:

When I got in from work my daughter was already making pancakes for us all and that really made me smile :)
Talking about wolves, my daughter (same one as above) stayed in a wolf sanctuary in New Mexico, USA for four months. She has some wonderful pictures and really enjoyed herself. She was able to go into some of the cages and feed and socialize with them.

:) Being able to talk to a friend for a few

:( MSN being a complete pain in the Ass again and not letting voice work properly..... stop start, stop start :angry: :lol:

Last edited:
I checked out the latest chapter of Naruto th chapter called "Confession" which I may know what that means, Naruto was down by a villian named Pain, Hinata jumps into the scene and she...confessed by telling Naruto..."I LOVE YOU", that was the happiest moment in my life. Just what I've been waiting for for the last few years as I Naruto fan. NaruHina is now offical. But now it got, Hinata got wound by Pains blast. I'm worried she'll die and I'll be angry for the rest of my life. If it does happen then Kishimoto betrays me and the fans. My emotion is bittersweet, Happy first and now frown.

Smile: A good work out.

Frown: Too many things.

Back