Why do fans run down Michael's family members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem I see here is healthy criticism is not attacking or bashing.

Do you really think Mike is not the reason behind some of his own misfortunes? :hysterical: The frivolous spending for which he was notorious? A billionaire's mindset with a millionaire's bank account. The bankruptcy speculations. The auctions. Selling property. Fans choosing the track listing for a greatest hits a few years back. All of that was to put money back into Mike's hands. Spending $70 million on a ranch? He knew he couldn't afford some of that stuff. Mike had accountants and financial planners that all advised against his spending because that's what they do. Who's fault is that? His own.

Sometimes you have to take responsibility for your own actions. As fans, you can't keep pointing the finger because everything is not always everyone else's fault. And that's no hate, that's the truth. That goes for anyone in the world. Constantly pointing the finger at others will get you nowhere in life. It's about taking responsibility and owning up to your mishaps. That's life. It's human nature.

u call that misfortune? u know his bank account? ur telling me that his kids being set for life, before they were born, and, today, is a misfortune? i don't know..last time i checked, he made a fortune..not a misfortune. perhaps u need to consult the businesses that actually dissolved. Michael's isn't one of them. so, u still haven't mentioned any misfortunes, nor any solid proof. and u haven't come up with any solid proof that u know the contents and amount in his bank account..and u never will.

not that anyone has a right to tell anyone else how to spend money, but i would never want the financial advice of anyone who had a problem with how Michael handled a budget. besides living comfy, which MJ had a right to do, he hardly gave himself time to enjoy it. he didn't walk around in bling bling style, which is why jaded, hateful tunnel vision people thought he was in financial trouble. and he got verrry far in life, in a verryy short amount of time. a lot of people's enriched lives are thankful for it.

i'll try to wake up all those deceased people whose funerals he paid for, and send a message about how you feel about MJ's spending habits. i guess i won't be too successful in waking them up, but i have a feeling i know how they feel, and can empathize with it. i'll also tell the little boy, whose organ transplant was successful, how you feel about MJ's spending habits. i might not get an interview with him, but it's nice to know he's around for me to interview, if i ever were to become a journalist. sorry that you have a problem with him being around for that interview, if i were to get it. and, for all those kids who got to spend days at neverland, and live out a fantasy, and forget their troubles...i'll send em a post card, on your behalf, about your feelings.

My God, I am literally in awe at how ****ing annoying vncwilliam is.

? i'm glad that supporting MJ annoys u. not that i'm gunna lose any sleep at night, worrying about ur feelings.:rofl: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My God, I am literally in awe at how ****ing annoying vncwilliam is.

:agree:

And it's not that he's annoying, it's clear from his posts that he's one of those fans who refuses to believe that some of the mishaps in Mike's career are his own fault. Pointing the finger at everyone else like Mike was a saint isn't going to get arguments far. To him Mike is the Messiah...Mike walked on water, delivered us from evil, and fed 5,000 people with 2 fishes and five loaves of bread. Mike has never done any wrong to anyone, and everything bad that happened in Mike's career is everyone else's fault.

It really make you wonder, was Janet's "You" REALLY about Mike and not herself.

2vw7ej8.gif

2vw7ej8.gif

Sorry, can you clarify? I don't understand that. :brow:

Anyways, I don't think Michael was perfect. No one is perfect. But you have to admit, there are times when his family just makes you go "WTF" at their actions sometimes... It's also hard for some fans to forgive Michael's siblings for their blatant disrespect in the past. Even though, Michael has long forgiven Toya and Jermaine (I think), most fans still remember what they did.

In addition, it angers some fans that Jermaine thinks it's fine to speak on behalf of his brother while they think Toya is just doing things for extra attention in the media. See, at the end of the day... most fans on here are solely MJ fans. They wouldn't forgive the family as easily for their mistakes like they will for Mike.

And it's not that he's annoying, it's clear from his posts that he's one of those fans who refuses to believe that some of the mishaps in Mike's career are his own fault. Pointing the finger at everyone else like Mike was a saint isn't going to get arguments far. To him Mike is the Messiah...Mike walked on water, delivered us from evil, and fed 5,000 people with 2 fishes and five loaves of bread. Mike has never done any wrong to anyone, and everything bad that happened in Mike's career is everyone else's fault.

2vw7ej8.gif

i was waiting for the Jesus Christ comparisons. i saw that coming, though i didn't mention Him at all. it's amazing how u find it less of an effort to castigate Michael, than to uplift those who actually put wounds in the world, and not band aids.

i was waiting for the Jesus Christ comparisons. i saw that coming, though i didn't mention Him at all. it's amazing how u find it less of an effort to castigate Michael, than to uplift those who actually put wounds in the world, and not band aids.

The Jesus comparisons had already been drawn had you read the thread. In any event, regardless of whether you want to admit it or not, everything is not everyone else's fault. Sometimes you have to take responsibility for your own actions. Mike is human. He made mistakes just like everyone else. Why is that so hard for you to accept? :mello:

The Jesus comparisons had already been drawn had you read the thread. In any event, regardless of whether you want to admit it or not, everything is not everyone else's fault. Sometimes you have to take responsibility for your own actions. Mike is human. He made mistakes just like everyone else. Why is that so hard for you to accept? :mello:

why is it so much harder for u to uplift a light in the world, than it is for u to put it down?

and maybe i did mention acts he did that are comparable to Jesus..so what? would u rather i highlight someone that does things comparable to Hitler?

Last edited:
I didn't understand it either, so I checked the lyrics out for the song "You" by Janet and well it reminded me of Jermaine's song about MJ "Word to the Badd".

I thought she had MJ's back.:(

It's things like this that make you cry really.

Don't worry about it, girl.

I feel like at the end of the day, only us fans truly had Michael's back.

why is it so hard for u to uplift a light in the world, than to put it down?

Because I live under a light that sheds on reality. I accept that Mike is human and has made mistakes in his career. You however....:ermm:

Because I live under a light that sheds on reality. I accept that Mike is human and has made mistakes in his career. You however....:ermm:

Okay, we get the point.

But don't you think that some of his family also made mistakes regarding Michael?

Yes, they were also responsible for their own mess!

MJJ7777

I love your siggy. I love the J5's version of 'I hear a symphony' more than the Supremes. :p

-_- Well I'm not a Janet fan.. so maybe that's why I didn't know...

Anyways...moving on.

The Jackson family drama is like a damn soap opera... :rolleyes:

Spot on, considering that they've been in the limelight for so long. Worst part is that the plug will never be pulled, so it'll go on and on and on--

i, however find it good, as opposed to evil, that a little boy got an organ transplant. that's that boy's REALITY. today. that's REALITY. to me. and considering that the example that you mentioned, was Michael's money habits, perhaps you should look in the mirror and really reflect on your definition of 'mistake'.

and MJ's career? no career is as good. so...ur idea of a mistake ridden career is way off.

Last edited:
Okay, we get the point.

But don't you think that some of his family also made mistakes regarding Michael?

Yes, they were also responsible for their own mess!

Of course that goes without saying, and it works both ways. Some of you only like to focus on the negative.

Can any of you name 3 'good' things each family member has done for Mike...off the top of your heads? I doubt it.

i, however find it good, as opposed to evil, that a little boy got an organ transplant. that's that boy's REALITY. today. that's REALITY. to me. and considering that the example that you mentioned, was Michael's money habits, perhaps you should look in the mirror and really reflect on your definition of 'mistake'.

and MJ's career? no career is as good. so...ur idea of a mistake ridden career is way off.

:sigh:

Well the reality is every artists makes mistakes in their career. It's part of growing and evolving. But it appears you seem to be incapable of accepting that reality.

Of course that goes without saying, and it works both ways. Some of you only like to focus on the negative.

Can any of you name 3 'good' things each family member has done for Mike...off the top of your heads? I doubt it.

First of all, I love me some Marlon, Tito, and Jackie...so back off!

Also, I tend to do my research before I speak.. :rolleyes:

Don't generalize, sir!

Here's my lists....

1. Jackie use to carry Michael when he was tired back in their J5 days...
2. Mother Katherine made a suit for all her boys back in the day.
3. Joe used to buy donuts for his family after work....

Sorry, I can't make a list for each family member... it's too time consuming...

Also, you keep yakking on about negativity, when you're the one stuck on it, Mr... -_-

@vncwilliam

it's no surpirse. everytime you defend Mike they automatically say you worship him or think he's God. it seems like these days you can't see the good in Mike without worshiping him. They'll twist and turn your words and put words in your mouth. it's pointless. We damn well know Mike is human and have made mistakes. But that's always going to be their excuse that "you can't see his mistakes".

we're not allowed to bash the Jacksons but don't bash Michael either saying he was a crazy lunatic who had no idea what the hell he was doing with his life that's tabloid trash mentality is that were you take your information from? some of you are more janet or jacksons fans and have that "michael did it to himself" mentality. don't you think the crap we get daily from the media and basically the outside world is more than enough?

:clapping:

amen.

I'm sure Janet herself has her own Forum... and so are the other jacksons.
I'm a fan of MJ and non of the other Jacksons. that's why i'm on this MICHAEL Jackson Forum.

why do I sometime feel like I'm on the damn wrong forum
then I look up... oh no... I'm on Michael Jackson forum.

why the heck do i need to defend him from these irrelevant and total BS on his own damn forum? i want to know an answer to that.

he loved his family. but i damn don't.
I don't have to love everyone he loves.

@vncwilliam

it's no surpirse. everytime you defend Mike they automatically say you worship him or think he's God. it seems like these days you can't see the good in Mike without worshiping him. They'll twist and turn your words and put words in your mouth. it's pointless. We damn well know Mike is human and have made mistakes. But that's always going to be their excuse that "you can't see his mistakes".

:clapping:

amen.

I'm sure Janet herself has a her own Forum...
I'm a fan of MJ and non of the other Jackson. that's why i'm on this MICHAEL Jackson Forum.

why do I sometime feel like I'm on the damn wrong forum
then I look up... oh no... I'm on Michael Jackson forum.

why the heck do i need to defend him from these irrelevant and total BS on his own damn forum? i want to know an answer to that.

he loved his family. but i damn don't.
I don't have to love everyone he loves.

IKR. Gosh... But I love the Jacksons (some moreso than others, others I tolerate) and I still get angry at them sometimes. They're not perfect/victim other peeps make them out to be.

@vncwilliam

And on the flipside, many think you can't be respectfully critical in any aspect without being a hater, or you're trying to stir up trouble because you're coming on an MJ fanboard to spread negativity.

Both sides do it, instead of being able to simply discuss things without taking it personally.

IKR. Gosh... But I love the Jacksons (some moreso than others, others I tolerate) and I still get angry at them sometimes. They're not perfect/victim other peeps make them out to be.

And this is the exact mentality that some people have with MJ, and that too should be respected.

:sigh:

Well the reality is every artists makes mistakes in their career. It's part of growing and evolving. But it appears you seem to be incapable of accepting that reality.

what is the financial worth of the life that was saved by that organ transplant?

ode to MJ's 'frivolous' spending habits?

financial mistake?

let's see how far is the financial worth of that life that was saved....then get back to me on concepts of reality.

Ditto. I love the Jackson family too, but sometimes they'll do stuff that makes you go "Whaaa?!" lol and that's including my dear MJ.

But there's a difference between acknowledging a mistake and finding pleasure and amusement in it to bring someone down, as a particular poster is doing here at the moment against MJ.

What I've noticed is that it isn't Jackson family fans that tend to cause a raucus in these types of threads but it's consistently undercover Janet fans. Just me and my observations.

yes. There are times I'm very angry with Mike of course.
I was never a fan of Jacksons 5 or nothing.
i like some of their songs though, that's all.

Family have their own problems, i understand.

I don't bash the Jacksons.
I just don't love them.

I know that Family have their own personal problems.
But i just don't understand the need to talk about Michael in Public in such a negative manner at times.
Mike didn't do that to his siblings (in public/media/TV)
it's not about what you say... it's where and how you say it.

And on the flipside, many think you can't be respectfully critical in any aspect without being a hater, or you're trying to stir up trouble because you're coming on an MJ fanboard to spread negativity.

Both sides do it, instead of being able to simply discuss things without taking it personally.

And this is the exact mentality that some people have with MJ, and that too should be respected.
nah not haters just insensative trouble makers.
i don't see how I can respect someone who wants to spread negavity on his own board. Let me explain...
If you have nothing good to say then maybe you shoudn't when you know it will stir trouble. I know people are smart enough to know that this Forum is for the people that loves him so at times the critical posts might/can effect someone in a negative ways. therefore it will start arguements.

I got no respect for ones that comes to MJJ Forums, willingly post their critical opinions of Mike, knowing that it would make members angry/sad/hurt/etc.

i don't think it should be respected because this is his forum.

Last edited:
Do you really think Mike is not the reason behind some of his own misfortunes? :hysterical: The frivolous spending for which he was notorious? A billionaire's mindset with a millionaire's bank account. The bankruptcy speculations. The auctions. Selling property. Fans choosing the track listing for a greatest hits a few years back. All of that was to put money back into Mike's hands. Spending $70 million on a ranch? He knew he couldn't afford some of that stuff. Mike had accountants and financial planners that all advised against his spending because that's what they do. Who's fault is that? His own.

Sometimes you have to take responsibility for your own actions. As fans, you can't keep pointing the finger because everything is not always everyone else's fault. And that's no hate, that's the truth. That goes for anyone in the world. Constantly pointing the finger at others will get you nowhere in life. It's about taking responsibility and owning up to your mishaps. That's life. It's human nature.

ok... So if Mike had soo many "misfortunes" as you put it, then I could understand why. I mean he was paying for things for a lot of his family. Examples: He paid and continues to pay for the Encino home, and pays the bills for that home as well. He also gave his mother Katherine money each month, which in turn would also go to Joseph, Jermaine, and so on... Michael also gave to a lot of charities. He also paid some of his brother's child support. I'm guessing for mainly Jermaine but hey who am I to say which brother had Mike pay their child support for them.

I like the use of your tabloid language "frivolous spending" nice touch :smilerolleyes: and also how you say Mike had fans pick out songs for the biggest hits album, OMG I guess Janet is bankrupt now too since she just realeased her greatest hits album! :doh: Come on really? Also Michael wanted to buy the ranch, so let him buy the damn ranch, he did good there anyways, brought happieness to others and what not. You're acting like Michael just kept his fortune to himself seesh.

Another thing, please don't even bring up that "people worship Mike like he is a god" that is complete and total BS. It's called defending someone, learn it. Just because Michael's fans are defending Michael doesn't mean they "worship" him mk? I know Michael is human and I can't stand when people put him on a pedastal and stuff. But since I'm defending him that doesn't mean I am putting him on a pedastal.

Oh forgot to add since I didn't even take the time to read your full post, but anyways, I just saw that you mentioned about the auction. FYI Michael didn't even really know that auction was happening. Tohme Tohme just signed the papers for Michael and had the auction people take EVERYTHING from NL. But once Mike found out about the auction, he had it stopped and Tohme had "his people" (to clarify Tohme's people not Mike's) threaten the auction place, when Michael found out that the auction people were threatned basically by Tohme, Michael fired Tohme.

I also think it's quite ridiculous that MJ fans have to defend Michael on his own forum! So again, please learn your facts before you start running your mouth. Then we could actually have a discussion. Since you have no idea what you are talking about, I guess this will be the end of the "discussion"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back